• If you are reporting a bug, please head over to our Technical Support section for Bannerlord.
  • Please note that we've updated the Mount & Blade II: Bannerlord save file system which requires you to take certain steps in order for your save files to be compatible with e1.7.1 and any later updates. You can find the instructions here.

Campaign Question

Users who are viewing this thread

Lornsteyn

Recruit
So I gave the Dragonbanner to the Western Empire and after the conspiracy got full three Kingdoms declared war.
My question: What happens if they win? Can I retake the Dragonbanner, does the game end or can I join other kingdoms like in Sandbox?
Because the Western Empire will fall, its just a matter of time, I will stay and fight to the end, but I hope I can get revenge later on.^^

I wasn't allowed to give the banner to the Western King unless I joined their faction ... no thinks.

I don't think the final stages of this quest has been thrashed out properly yet.

I don't think the final stages of this quest has been thrashed out properly yet.
I don't think the beginning and middle stages have been thrashed out properly yet, either.

That's why I do the campaign just to get my siblings, then I punt that Neretze's Folly and ignore the rest of it and the rest of the campaign quests. You do not have to do it.

Top Bottom