Campaign AI question

Users who are viewing this thread

The search button hasn't helped me get the answer to this and weirdly my version of the warband manual (if there is more than 1) has left out the description of the Campaign AI options...

So could someone tell me what exactly it affects? I am guessing AI strategy and maybe how quickly they take castles but maybe there is more?

Off topic: Also, as people on the site are generally good with this sort of thing... was I right to use "affect" rather than "effect" in the above sentence? I am never quite sure with that one.

Nameless Warrior said:
So could someone tell me what exactly it affects? I am guessing AI strategy and maybe how quickly they take castles but maybe there is more?

Off topic: Also, as people on the site are generally good with this sort of thing... was I right to use "affect" rather than "effect" in the above sentence? I am never quite sure with that one.

I don't know the answer to your campaign AI question, but I do believe your usage of "affect" was correct.  "Effect" is generally used as a noun (as in "special effects" or "the battle had a negative effect on morale"). 

Nameless Warrior said:
The search button hasn't helped me get the answer to this and weirdly my version of the warband manual (if there is more than 1) has left out the description of the Campaign AI options...

A.  No idea.  I just set it to good and hope for the best.  I think, based off guess work and observation, that the AI runs around in groups more and is more supportive toward its armies and reacts to attacks more readily.

B.  I think what one of my old teachers used to say, "You affect some thing, but create an effect."

Back
Top Bottom