Branch
Main
Modded/unmodded
No, I didn't use any mods.
Dump identifier (optional)
No crash resulting from this new issue

Duruthu

Recruit
Summary: I use the campaign.add_companion command to essentially make a custom army group of NPC characters. Have been doing this from the start. Has worked flawlessly in unmodded new and saved games and in modded as well. I guess there must have been a recent update that messed it up. Prior when you use this command, it'd create a random companion of 0 level, no skill points, focus, etc. Now it creates a random companion with a bunch of skill points (same across all skills) and a bunch of skill levels (the shields) in each skill. I'd really like to see it fixed to as it was with the random companions have no skill points set across all skills and no skill levels set. May not sound like a big deal but makes or breaks the game playing experience for me.
LOVE THIS GAME SO FAR!! Please fix.
How to Reproduce: Just use the campaign.add_companion command it see that the random companion now has a bunch of skill points (same amount) set across ALL skills and a bunch of skill level (the shields) to apply.
Have you used cheats and if so which: Just the one to use the "~" to bring up the command screen.
Scene Name (if related):
Media (Screenshots & Video):
Computer Specs:
GPU: Nvidia GTX 1080
GPU Driver Version:
CPU: i7-8700 3.2 Ghz
RAM: 16 GB
Motherboard: Alienware Aurora R7
Storage Device (HDD/SSD): Intel Optain 1.8 and Samsung 860 EVO 1 TB

Back
Top Bottom