Camera Distance Mod

Users who are viewing this thread

edarsenik

Recruit
Not sure if this has come up or not, Ive searched the forums and I havent found anything, but Im looking for a way to change the camera distance from the player character. Think of how you can zoom in and out on the map page, but in combat. Im not even sure if this is possible, I noticed the chronicles of talera has a ghost camera when you pass out in battle, your able to zoom in/out move and turn the camera, Is this possible to implement while playing? Ive seen the memory hack for FOV but nothing for what Im talking about....

so how would I go about adding this into a different mod??? I checked out both links and I cant find anything about camera distance zooming in and out in battle with custom commander....

The funny things are:
  1.  Custom Commander is not my mod
  2.  There are always people hanging around asking "can this and that be added into other mods" to get the one answer (even themselves would expect): NO, unless you are the modder of your own mod.
  3.  and some don't even appreciate what modders have done thinking they can do better themselves.

@edarsenik:
  So the answer is no you can't.  Rubik haven't been updating the logs in TW forum, but the latest version contains this feature for sure.

foxyman said:
The funny things are:
  1.  Custom Commander is not my mod
  2.  There are always people hanging around asking "can this and that be added into other mods" to get the one answer (even themselves would expect): NO, unless you are the modder of your own mod.
  3.  and some don't even appreciate what modders have done thinking they can do better.

@edarsenik:
  So the answer is no you can't.  Rubik haven't been updating the logs in TW forum, but the latest version contains this feature for sure.
Hear, hear.

well I just wondering if this was possible, I guess it isnt, damn shame tho because I think this is something Mount and Blade is missing that would make the game so much better..

Back
Top Bottom