CAMELOT_DM ban

Users who are viewing this thread

xxbunglexx1 said:
Merlinz is 28 and lives on his own - he was banned from PW for being racist multiple times and banned from many clans including PoP if any of you know that, he barks at people in pubs and loves the N word
Sounds like a great recipie for a knuckle sandwich.

Golradir said:
Change admins? It's merlinz server, dude.
Couldn't you technicly buy the server and permaban Merlinz and all of his a-hole admin friends? Never ever owned a private internet server so I don't really know the specifcs though.

PinCushion said:
xxbunglexx1 said:
Merlinz is 28 and lives on his own - he was banned from PW for being racist multiple times and banned from many clans including PoP if any of you know that, he barks at people in pubs and loves the N word
Sounds like a great recipie for a knuckle sandwich.

Golradir said:
Change admins? It's merlinz server, dude.
Couldn't you technicly buy the server and permaban Merlinz and all of his a-hole admin friends? Never ever owned a private internet server so I don't really know the specifcs though.
's not how it works, he's just renting the server from some company :razz:

WARNING;: The ADMIN Thats Causing All The Admin Abuse That Everybodies Getting Fed Up With As Hes Always Using [[Teleporting & Speed Tactic For HIS Own Mean Only ]] Is Called *** CAMALOT-EYE *** You CALMALOT Guys Really Need To Remove Him Completely Immediatly You Are Getting A Really Bad Name On Your Server....As For The Other Admins Keep Reminding Us All That Your CAMLALOT Server Is Run Fairly....What A Joke While You Have This Guy On Your Team....! Thanks For What This Will Do...Fingers Crossed...! Im Off To Play On COMEALOT_DM While You Get Him Sorted Out Or Will This Be Another Admin Overlook ?..!  :twisted:

killemall said:
WARNING;: The ADMIN Thats Causing All The Admin Abuse That Everybodies Getting Fed Up With As Hes Always Using [[Teleporting & Speed Tactic For HIS Own Mean Only ]] Is Called *** CAMALOT-EYE *** You CALMALOT Guys Really Need To Remove Him Completely Immediatly You Are Getting A Really Bad Name On Your Server....As For The Other Admins Keep Reminding Us All That Your CAMLALOT Server Is Run Fairly....What A Joke While You Have This Guy On Your Team....! Thanks For What This Will Do...Fingers Crossed...! Im Off To Play On COMEALOT_DM While You Get Him Sorted Out Or Will This Be Another Admin Overlook ?..!  :twisted:

1. Why do you capitalize every word?
2. I'm pretty sure everyone agrees.
3. Merlinz owns the server, so it's a pretty hopeless situation.

I love camelot_dm and play on it every day. I don't understand where the hate is coming from, you guys just jelous of merlinz success? Lol, pathetic.

Novacc said:
I love camelot_dm and play on it every day. I don't understand where the hate is coming from, you guys just jelous of merlinz success? Lol, pathetic.

I hope this is a troll post. I've seen the admin abuse on there and since I value my serial key, I don't think I'll be going for a while

Novacc said:

Because ur too ****t to get a proper score there, if u be as good as me. Ull get banned a lot cuz of being gud :grin:DDD

Hai Novag :grin:

WARNING;: The ADMIN Thats Causing All The Admin Abuse That Everybodies Getting Fed Up With As Hes Always Using [[Teleporting & Speed Tactic For HIS Own Mean Only ]] Is Called *** CAMALOT-EYE *** :evil: You CALMALOT Guys Really Need To Remove Him Completely Immediatly You Are Getting A Really Bad Name On Your Server....As For The Other Admins Keep Reminding Us All That Your CAMLALOT Server Is Run Fairly....What A Joke While You Have This Guy On Your Team....! Thanks For What This Will Do...Fingers Crossed...! Im Off To Play On COMEALOT_DM While You Get Him Sorted Out Or Will This Be Another Admin Overlooked ?..! 

Might want to talk to Pastuch and Beholder, Merlinz. Teleporting around/away from fights they are losing, teleporting other players on towers or behind barriers on Arena, kicking and muting players that tell them to stop absuing their powers, and finally teaming.

Back
Top Bottom