CAMELOT_DM ban

Currently viewing this thread:

PinCussion

xxbunglexx1 said:
Merlinz is 28 and lives on his own - he was banned from PW for being racist multiple times and banned from many clans including PoP if any of you know that, he barks at people in pubs and loves the N word
Sounds like a great recipie for a knuckle sandwich.

Golradir said:
Change admins? It's merlinz server, dude.
Couldn't you technicly buy the server and permaban Merlinz and all of his a-hole admin friends? Never ever owned a private internet server so I don't really know the specifcs though.
 

Golradir

Count
WBWF&S
Best answers
0
PinCushion said:
xxbunglexx1 said:
Merlinz is 28 and lives on his own - he was banned from PW for being racist multiple times and banned from many clans including PoP if any of you know that, he barks at people in pubs and loves the N word
Sounds like a great recipie for a knuckle sandwich.

Golradir said:
Change admins? It's merlinz server, dude.
Couldn't you technicly buy the server and permaban Merlinz and all of his a-hole admin friends? Never ever owned a private internet server so I don't really know the specifcs though.
's not how it works, he's just renting the server from some company :razz:
 

killemall

Recruit
Best answers
0
WARNING;: The ADMIN Thats Causing All The Admin Abuse That Everybodies Getting Fed Up With As Hes Always Using [[Teleporting & Speed Tactic For HIS Own Mean Only ]] Is Called *** CAMALOT-EYE *** You CALMALOT Guys Really Need To Remove Him Completely Immediatly You Are Getting A Really Bad Name On Your Server....As For The Other Admins Keep Reminding Us All That Your CAMLALOT Server Is Run Fairly....What A Joke While You Have This Guy On Your Team....! Thanks For What This Will Do...Fingers Crossed...! Im Off To Play On COMEALOT_DM While You Get Him Sorted Out Or Will This Be Another Admin Overlook ?..!  :twisted:
 
Best answers
0
killemall said:
WARNING;: The ADMIN Thats Causing All The Admin Abuse That Everybodies Getting Fed Up With As Hes Always Using [[Teleporting & Speed Tactic For HIS Own Mean Only ]] Is Called *** CAMALOT-EYE *** You CALMALOT Guys Really Need To Remove Him Completely Immediatly You Are Getting A Really Bad Name On Your Server....As For The Other Admins Keep Reminding Us All That Your CAMLALOT Server Is Run Fairly....What A Joke While You Have This Guy On Your Team....! Thanks For What This Will Do...Fingers Crossed...! Im Off To Play On COMEALOT_DM While You Get Him Sorted Out Or Will This Be Another Admin Overlook ?..!  :twisted:
1. Why do you capitalize every word?
2. I'm pretty sure everyone agrees.
3. Merlinz owns the server, so it's a pretty hopeless situation.
 

Novacc

I love camelot_dm and play on it every day. I don't understand where the hate is coming from, you guys just jelous of merlinz success? Lol, pathetic.
 
Best answers
0
Novacc said:
I love camelot_dm and play on it every day. I don't understand where the hate is coming from, you guys just jelous of merlinz success? Lol, pathetic.
I hope this is a troll post. I've seen the admin abuse on there and since I value my serial key, I don't think I'll be going for a while
 
Best answers
0
Novacc said:
I love camelot_dm and play on it every day. I don't understand where the hate is coming from, you guys just jelous of merlinz success? Lol, pathetic.
Because ur too ****t to get a proper score there, if u be as good as me. Ull get banned a lot cuz of being gud :grin:DDD

Hai Novag :grin:
 

killemall

Recruit
Best answers
0
WARNING;: The ADMIN Thats Causing All The Admin Abuse That Everybodies Getting Fed Up With As Hes Always Using [[Teleporting & Speed Tactic For HIS Own Mean Only ]] Is Called *** CAMALOT-EYE *** :evil: You CALMALOT Guys Really Need To Remove Him Completely Immediatly You Are Getting A Really Bad Name On Your Server....As For The Other Admins Keep Reminding Us All That Your CAMLALOT Server Is Run Fairly....What A Joke While You Have This Guy On Your Team....! Thanks For What This Will Do...Fingers Crossed...! Im Off To Play On COMEALOT_DM While You Get Him Sorted Out Or Will This Be Another Admin Overlooked ?..! 
 

Alene

The Queen of Diamonds
Archduke
M&BWBWF&SNWVC
Best answers
1
Got it.

Now don't post that again, I don't want to read it one more time. It's getting annoying.
 

Merl1n

Recruit
Best answers
0
jesus, this thread is still going? ill speak to you guys next christmas, dont forget a card :wink:
 

Scar

Prussian Immortal
Marquis
Best answers
0
Might want to talk to Pastuch and Beholder, Merlinz. Teleporting around/away from fights they are losing, teleporting other players on towers or behind barriers on Arena, kicking and muting players that tell them to stop absuing their powers, and finally teaming.