• Please note that we've updated the Mount & Blade II: Bannerlord save file system which requires you to take certain steps in order for your save files to be compatible with e1.7.1 and any later updates. You can find the instructions here.

CAMELOT_DM ban

Users who are viewing this thread

Xelvod

Squire
Merlinz remove rage voting to kick player....90% of that is total abuse by little angry kids against good players, not trolls or against teaming. Also what is the deal with this vote crap!? People press 1 or 2 randomly just to remove that window from their screen, you get kicked because some noob start poll against you being better then him. Hope wont see that crap in Bannerlord...it is just bad design overall.
 

Sloth

Veteran
Countrymen! Soldiers! Fellow peasants! Take yer pithforks and torches! We gonna leave our homes and start our epic journey to defeat all cavetrolls and order of Noobknights from this land! It's almost harvesting season!!!
 

momcilo94

Sergeant Knight at Arms
WBNWVCWF&S
Merl1n said:
heres my rules

Dont spawn camp
Dont run away from battle after shooting an enemy, stand and fight
Dont abuse feint, or kick a stupidly amount of times
Dont be a horse lancer 24/7, do a bit of infantry a bit of cavalry, keep the game spiced up for you and others

Ok, I don't know you and I don't care about the bans. But, those are the most retarded rules ever.

I'll be sure to avoid this server.
 

Overgaul

Sergeant Knight
Merl1n said:
heres my rules
Dont be cheap, be genuine, and just play normal

what the nut does this even mean  :lol: subjective much

ED: lol, self-ban http://www.pw-nexus.com/board/topic/35820-merlinz-unban-appeal/
 

Tobi

I just got banned without reason by Merlinz of its server. I'm back with another key to request explanations, he told me clear: this is my server so I can do whatever I want. Then he banned me again.

So go **** your mother :idea:
 

Lolochka

Recruit
Banned for what I was in the team with the player. Although seen to have a team that can. Virtually every team has them and nichego. Ask unban me.
Banned by administrator: Caprision
My nickname: lolochka_brazzers
My Steam Account: steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198021377827
 

PepperKP

Baron
M&BWF&SWBNWVC
Lolochka said:
Banned for what I was in the team with the player. Although seen to have a team that can. Virtually every team has them and nichego. Ask unban me.
Banned by administrator: Caprision
My nickname: lolochka_brazzers
My Steam Account: steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198021377827

I wouldn't bother with this server, they just ban people at random for self amusement or jealousy. You probably won't get a reply from them.
 

ctrl224

Recruit
M&BWBWF&SNW
so my name ingame is just Ctrl, been playing for a while and spoken to you merlinz a few time... Couple of admins came into the server made themselves invul starting spawning themselves flintlock pistols and great hammers and killing everyone, so i told them to stop abusing powers and said i was going to talk to you about it, and i get perma banned.
 

Aliacya

Recruit
Yup rage polling, bad admins, noobs, backspammers and ... On camelot DM .. I have to say: Nice server :smile:

Take a look at PRT_DM_arena that`s a better server but some admins over there will use theirs rank aswell.. Just for fun but they don`t heal random Players.

EG. They will spawn tanks, trow granades aswell, spawn shotguns, Rockets, Christmas trees, bombs, pigs, machine bows/x-bows and if u keep killing the owner, the he will spawn a sniper.. But that`s funny because if u van kill that Admin, then u get the sniper of the bow,....

Aliacya,
 

DannyGlover

Recruit
Hi folks,

just wanted to add to this thread.

I've been playing video games (also multiplayer) for 20+ years.
I'm mid-thirties and don't play that much anymore (family, work), but Mount & Blade (Warband) is a game I've been regularly playing for almost 5 years: it's fun, you can just hop into multiplayer, dish out, employ funny tactics and usually meet nice folks.

That being said, I used to love CAMELOT_DM, but for the past 2 years it's been on the decline.
Am I disgruntled? Of course I am.

I play hard, cunning and dirty, but hey, (simulated) war was never about fairness. That's why I don't mind being killed by CAV or ARCHERS. I see it as a challenge and try to be even meaner :wink:
I got banned repeatedly for killing admins.

The worst of the bunch is that Merlinz guy. Heck, I just signed up here to rant about CAMELOT_DM.

Now I'm banned for good.
What did I do? I dart-headshot Merlinz and killed a few other guys at swordplay. Using darts and sword is my favourite mode for beating superior opponents. I'm a decent swordsman, but I usually excel (and top lists) by combining melee and long-range weapons and by luring superior combatants (agile 2-handers with enormously good blockings skills) into narrow passages to counter their strenghts.

That's what I love about Warband: the freedom to come up with your own tactics and have them actually work, time and again.

Merlinz didn't respect that.
Nor did a few other mods (Noobest, for example).

/rant



 

Aporta

Knight at Arms
I went on the server and I typed in "." and I got banned. I guess the admin was on her period.  :shock: :???:
 

xxbunglexx1

Banned
Merlinz is 28 and lives on his own - he was banned from PW for being racist multiple times and banned from many clans including PoP if any of you know that, he barks at people in pubs and loves the N word
 
xxbunglexx1 said:
Merlinz is 28 and lives on his own - he was banned from PW for being racist multiple times and banned from many clans including PoP if any of you know that, he barks at people in pubs and loves the N word

Seems immature for his age.  I guess I should stop going to this server till they change their admins.
 

Golradir

Count
WBWF&S
Snazzelicious said:
xxbunglexx1 said:
Merlinz is 28 and lives on his own - he was banned from PW for being racist multiple times and banned from many clans including PoP if any of you know that, he barks at people in pubs and loves the N word

Seems immature for his age.  I guess I should stop going to this server till they change their admins.
Change admins? It's merlinz server, dude.
 
Golradir said:
Snazzelicious said:
xxbunglexx1 said:
Merlinz is 28 and lives on his own - he was banned from PW for being racist multiple times and banned from many clans including PoP if any of you know that, he barks at people in pubs and loves the N word

Seems immature for his age.  I guess I should stop going to this server till they change their admins.
Change admins? It's merlinz server, dude.

Then someone needs to make a new DM server with good admins. Makes me wonder why people don't play on Wolfpack.
 

Golradir

Count
WBWF&S
Snazzelicious said:
Golradir said:
Snazzelicious said:
xxbunglexx1 said:
Merlinz is 28 and lives on his own - he was banned from PW for being racist multiple times and banned from many clans including PoP if any of you know that, he barks at people in pubs and loves the N word

Seems immature for his age.  I guess I should stop going to this server till they change their admins.
Change admins? It's merlinz server, dude.

Then someone needs to make a new DM server with good admins. Makes me wonder why people don't play on Wolfpack.
The wolvies have a good dm server :razz: although it is 16 slots...
 
Top Bottom