OSP Oriental 3D Art Camel Model

xenoargh

Grandmaster Knight
Best answers
Yup, it's a camel, with bumpmaps, a 100% custom rig (it is actually dealing with all the horse animations pretty well), no major texture distortion, etc.  Comes with LODs.

I plan on also doing a version with some cargo, maybe.  I want to give a huge thanks to Fujiwara- until I tried fragMotion, I was finding rigging to be an utter pain in the arse.

People can use this for whatever they want, period.

Download link.

Some Desert Raiders about to deliver Da Hurt:

Hatonastick

Wow.  Looks good and great to see some new models still being done (and released so modders can use).  Well done!  Was just looking for a camel myself too.  Will credit of course.  Thanks.

xenoargh

Grandmaster Knight
Best answers
Where do i put it?
In your resources folder... then put the correct entries in module.ini and the Module System.

IOW, if you have to ask... you need to read stuff.  This isn't a mini-mod that gives people camels, it's just a rigged BRF and some textures.  The rest is stuff you need to do in your mod.

Urlik

Sergeant Knight
Best answers
that is a great model
I look forward to seeing lots of mods featuring this :smile:

GetAssista

Baron
M&BWF&SWB
Best answers
Just put it in game. Quality work, thank you for sharing!

Edit: I also scripted them to scare horses :smile:

xenoargh

Grandmaster Knight
Best answers
Edit: I also scripted them to scare horses
I would like to see that, if you don't mind. 

Just horses without Agents, or does it cause horse-riders to panic / fail morale?  That could be really interesting, in terms of balance, and a fun toy.

FrisianDude

Archduke
M&BWB
Best answers
GetAssista said:
Edit: I also scripted them to scare horses :smile:
How the hell? :eek:

Your camel looks nice. :smile: I hope it and I-Y-I-ort's camel look a bit like eachother so I can use both. :razz:

rebelknight

Banned
WBM&BWF&SNWVC
Best answers
Camel Odor Scare horse.

Go look it up.

You can't mix a Camel riders party with a cavalry unit or you are screwed.

xenoargh

Grandmaster Knight
Best answers
That.  Search for the script turned up nothing, at least on this board.  If it's currently causing problems with friendly troops, I'm sure that can be addressed.

GetAssista

Baron
M&BWF&SWB
Best answers
xenoargh said:
Edit: I also scripted them to scare horses
I would like to see that, if you don't mind. 

Just horses without Agents, or does it cause horse-riders to panic / fail morale?  That could be really interesting, in terms of balance, and a fun toy.
Not until TLD is released, sorry. We use that script for other nasty things there.

wanderer949

Master Knight
Best answers
looks great! a camel for my sarranid camel archer :smile:

but the camel needs a girth (strap that holds saddle on), Ill add it myself