Came back after 2 years..

Users who are viewing this thread

Drizzti

Veteran
And I still feel the vibe of this unfinished game.
Both singleplayer and multiplayer.
Arh man was excited when I saw it was getting released. Released for consoles!??? When PC version doesn’t even seem worth playing.

I saw some interesting mods but the overhauls don’t seem worth it, yet.

Where is the game I’ve been waiting for?
Still looking forward to try Bannerlord out again, but can I maybe get half the price refunded talesworld? I’ve played less than 30 hours SP and MP

And I still feel the vibe of this unfinished game.
Both singleplayer and multiplayer.
Arh man was excited when I saw it was getting released. Released for consoles!??? When PC version doesn’t even seem worth playing.

I saw some interesting mods but the overhauls don’t seem worth it, yet.

Where is the game I’ve been waiting for?
Still looking forward to try Bannerlord out again, but can I maybe get half the price refunded talesworld? I’ve played less than 30 hours SP and MP
You won't get a refund.

Why not?
I and others got promised alot more than what is in the game, and now with console release you know all these promises wont be fulfilled.

I wait calling scammers, but than give me my hard earned monitos back

The refund feature from steam is basically to define wether you can run the game. As in "fabrication defect that dont support your pc".

Not getting what was promised falls under a whole different legal branch, however, you still got enough out of the game to play for hours, so that counts as a valid product you bought and used/enjoyed.

It still is too far off from what we expected of the game, however, its not so much it constitutes fraud. So yeah. It has become a barely above mediocre base product, thats not a crime. Unfortunately, hope falls on modders to give us the actually interesting mechanics.

Imagine going to mcDs starving after 12 hours without food. You order 10 nuggets, expecting 11. You get 10 tasteless nuggies. Not against the law, and quite on par with McD's standards. Ketchup improves it, but it still isnt a good nuggie. Thats basically what vanilla bannerlord is. It pains me to say it, but it is.

I have received a cyberpunk 2077 refund after 8 hours, you just have to ask support directly and do not use automated refunds. But after 30 hours, it's unlikely.

Back
Top Bottom