Calradia, the 16th Century, the mod with guns (unlocked!)

Which is your favourite faction in Calradia, the 16th Century

• Swadian

Votes: 99 41.4%
  • Vaegir

Votes: 31 13.0%
  • Rhodok

Votes: 26 10.9%
  • Khergit

Votes: 37 15.5%
  • Nord

Votes: 46 19.2%

• Total voters

Users who are viewing this thread

Hi! I thought I included a readme with instructions but never mind.
[list type=decimal]
[*]Unzip/extract the package (should just be a right click on folder then click extract all).
[*]Copy the extracted folder into the folder named Modules in your Mount and Blade folder on My Computer (it should be sitting next to a folder named Native)
[*]Run Mount and Blade and choose Calradia, the 16th Century from the menu at the top. Enjoy!
[/list]

Yes I have got them, just working out the best way to use them. I'm planning on perhaps giving all the factions guns.

You'll go up a lot of levels, but it shouldn't be so many though. Maybe that might be just your configuration settings or it might be a bug from compiling the Python scripts.

Wow this mod looks cool :smile:.

Since its the 15th Century/1500's wouldnt that mean you need to change the style of everything? For example: New Clothes and grander Castles and Lords Halls etc.

Mostly clothes id love :razz:. Like the Clothes from England in Tudor Times. Just look up pics of Henry Vlll or something and youll see the style of it :smile:, it would be cool to have them in.

Anyway itll be cool having rifles and guns and all in it mate :wink:. Cool mod

Mick95 said:
Wow this mod looks cool :smile:.

Since its the 15th Century/1500's wouldnt that mean you need to change the style of everything? For example: New Clothes and grander Castles and Lords Halls etc.

Mostly clothes id love :razz:. Like the Clothes from England in Tudor Times. Just look up pics of Henry Vlll or something and youll see the style of it :smile:, it would be cool to have them in.

Anyway itll be cool having rifles and guns and all in it mate :wink:. Cool mod

Thanks for that. As I've said before, I'm looking for a modeller at the moment. In fact, I'm now looking for someone to take over this mod. It definitely has a lot of potential and I'm currently finding school and aviation catching up on me. So if you'd like to have the mod, PM me!

I've got two problems. One huge, one just an oddity. The oddity is that all the pistols cost the same. The ****tiest pistol is the same price as the awesome kingdom pistol. Now, the huge problem. None of the soldiers have ANY firearms skill. Because of this, they have no accuracy whatsoever. Just to try it, I got into a fight with a Swadian army on the flattest terrain possible. I was level 1, naked, and on the slowest horse I could find. I actually reached their line without getting hit once.

Mythos said:
I've got two problems. One huge, one just an oddity. The oddity is that all the pistols cost the same. The ****tiest pistol is the same price as the awesome kingdom pistol. Now, the huge problem. None of the soldiers have ANY firearms skill. Because of this, they have no accuracy whatsoever. Just to try it, I got into a fight with a Swadian army on the flattest terrain possible. I was level 1, naked, and on the slowest horse I could find. I actually reached their line without getting hit once.

The oddity will be fixed provided the next version even gets released. I wasn't planning on making this a big mod and am not really experienced enough to fix some of the things being asked, let alone making the mod even bigger. Now the huge problem... I can easily fix that firearms thing and it will be released if the next version comes out. However, that scenario about the Swadian Army should not have happened. I think that was just massive stroke of luck because when it was tested, both by me and others, the Swadians could bring down hundreds, especially when horsemen started to reach close to the firing line. It's because of the accuracy and speed of certain firearms that allows them to still shoot quite well even with zero firearms skill.

LordSim said:
I just simpley love it. :grin: Nothing more!

Thanks for that!

In fact, I'm now looking for someone to take over this mod. It definitely has a lot of potential and I'm currently finding school and aviation catching up on me. So if you'd like to have the mod, PM me!

Anyone?

Earl of Swadia said:
However, that scenario about the Swadian Army should not have happened. I think that was just massive stroke of luck because when it was tested, both by me and others, the Swadians could bring down hundreds, especially when horsemen started to reach close to the firing line. It's because of the accuracy and speed of certain firearms that allows them to still shoot quite well even with zero firearms skill.

Well, the problem is that this didn't just happen once. It happened about 7 times. I tried it, got knocked out eventually, tried it again, got knocked out, and again, and again, and again. Three of those times I actually managed to knock one out with my crappy club, and the last time I knocked out 4 of their sergeants (or something, don't remember the exact rank) before finally getting taken down. A naked idiot on a dying crippled horse that has one of its legs falling off defeated 4 elite swadian gunmen. That's just wrong.

A naked idiot on a dying crippled horse that has one of its legs falling off defeated 4 elite swadian gunmen. That's just wrong.
The way you wrote it, it definitely is. I'll look into it if I get the time

ive got more guns in the mod now(some even cary them the right way)
but the troops hold them aiming off to the side by 90 Dergs.
oh and some thing keep crashing  the game.

I have no idea why. Nice to see you're taking initiative. I'm afraid I may have to close the mod development down if no-one wants it. I'll wait another couple of weeks

I think the clothing armour should be changed so that they will actually appear as troops did during both the 15th and 16th century. One idea is to have Gothic Armour.
Narf has made some really good 16th century armour

Pack includes Milanese armour, Gothic armour, plate gauntlets, and 3 salet helms.

Screenies:

:
gothic-1.jpg

:
salets-1.jpg

:
milanese-1.jpg

Updated April 4,2010

Added:
3/4 black and white pikeman's armour, 2 variations.
gauntlets in the same style as the black and white armour
a couple of combed morions
bear-paw shoes
plate mittens
flamberge zweihander

2.jpg
mb339.jpg
bnw_setcopy.jpg

Back
Top Bottom