Calradia, the 16th Century, the mod with guns (unlocked!)

Which is your favourite faction in Calradia, the 16th Century

• Swadian

Votes: 99 41.4%
  • Vaegir

Votes: 31 13.0%
  • Rhodok

Votes: 26 10.9%
  • Khergit

Votes: 37 15.5%
  • Nord

Votes: 46 19.2%

• Total voters

Users who are viewing this thread

Just send me an email with the attached files when you're ready. Thanks again!

vanjka said:
only swadians are stronger?
yay that badly  :???:
No, it's not just the Swadians that are stronger. All factions are stronger to combat the Kingdom of Swadia. The Nords, Khergits, and Vaegirs particularly present a threat... in that order by the way

Earl of Swadia said:
Multibullets
If you're going to make something, try some white, red, and navy blue guns (like English rifles) for the Swadian faction. And maybe some traditional English uniforms. I'll change all their damage, accuracy etc. so don't worry about all that Python work. Thanks for your support!

Red white and blue guns? What universe do you live in?

It was just some musing. I just meant the English colours. I'm practically making a British Empire mod here

Earl of Swadia said:
It was just some musing. I just meant the English colours. I'm practically making a British Empire mod here

You are? By adding flintlocks to a medieval game you're making a "British Empire" mod despite the fact that at the height of the Empire, flintlocks were long since obsolete?

I'm confused to say the least..  :???:

i think this is just to get some attention of the mod and then in later versions itll look more like... what he wants, aint i right?>

Multibullets said:
i think this is just to get some attention of the mod and then in later versions itll look more like... what he wants, aint i right?>

Thanks for your undying support Multibullets

Dain Ironfoot: See the main post. It shows what's to be included in later versions.

Ruthven: Thanks for the tip. I noticed it myself already though. It'll be a while before I can change it though... just bear with me

Sorry, I don't use MSN. But yes, you're absolutely 100% welcome to submit your screenshots and banners. Just post them on this topic and paste the line of code under each shot/banner for people to use them. Thanks again for your support and I'm looking forward to some great shots!

no probs :wink: do you have a specific line you want to use? like
"no world without gunpowder"
Edit:
I made a quick one,just to get an Idea:
20869707wd5.png

I actually like that slogan "Do you see the difference?"

And by the way, in ur sig it says
The MDO with Gunpowder, its supposed to be MOD :neutral:?

Earl of Swadia said:
Dain Ironfoot: See the main post. It shows what's to be included in later versions.

I did.. can't see how any of that stuff has anything to do with the British empire.

On the other hand, I'd check OSP if I were you..

And if you've got flintlocks and uniforms going on, you're in completely the wrong century.

Yes I know... I'm not much of a history person. It should probably be the 18th-19th century. But until I get some proper items and clothing, it can basically stay the way it is. For the moment it's not the British Empire but just Native reworked with guns.

Multibullets said:
no probs :wink: do you have a specific line you want to use? like
"no world without gunpowder"
Edit:
I made a quick one,just to get an Idea:
20869707wd5.png

I actually like that slogan "Do you see the difference?"

And by the way, in ur sig it says
The MDO with Gunpowder, its supposed to be MOD :neutral:?

That's looks great and the slogan's an excellent idea. Whatever slogan that sounds catchy is fine. And I'm fixing the signature now.

I'm afraid I'm going to have to lock this topic for now. You can still vote on the polls and access the download link, which has been decreed by the Repository as Popular. Thanks for all the support!

As shown on the main topic post, sorry for the inconvenience of the locked topic. It's now back for you to post as much as you like. Just keep an eye on the news ticker for developments! And thank you for the dedicated voting. I didn't expect so many numbers. Keep it up! As for the downloads, passing the seven thousand mark was a real WOW! (remember, I'm new to modding; didn't expect my mod to even reach a hundred)

Back
Top Bottom