Calradia in Darkness or Polished Landscapes?

Users who are viewing this thread

Have you tried Brytenwalda graphic pack?
http://www.mbrepository.com/file.php?id=3058
It's a mix of those 3, which suits the period the best, right?
Is it better than any of these two/ three alone?
Thanks

In my game a took the realistic colors mod and added the skyboxes from CiD. So it has the nice looking textures from realistic colors  with the gloomy look of CiD. It blends nicely.

What graphic settings do you use when play with these updates? I have not a bad rig (3 GHz proccesor (CoreDuo E8400 Intel), 4Gb memory and Nvidia GTX 470)... but sieges sometimes run under 15fps, that's nearly unplayable.
So, what do you recommend? Turn off HDR, or lower battle size, or maybe something alse... any other settings?

I just installed the lastest version of Brytenwalda and added the Graphic Mod Pack (CiD+PL+PSB) 1.35 but I get this error: get_object failed for mesh: skybox_clear_08

Can anyone help me?

royfang said:
I just installed the lastest version of Brytenwalda and added the Graphic Mod Pack (CiD+PL+PSB) 1.35 but I get this error: get_object failed for mesh: skybox_clear_08

Can anyone help me?

Unpack the graphics mod into a separate folder.  Go into the texture folder and highlight all the skybox dds's, and paste them in your brytenwalda texture folder.  Then return and go to the data folder and highlight the skybox text, copy and paste that into your brytenwalda data folder. 

You could always install the whole thing again.  When I installed the graphics mod, I noticed that PL didn't quite feel the same as when I installed just CiD followed by PL myself.  So Installed the graphics mod, then PL to see what would happen, and I got your error.  The instructions I listed above is how I fixed the problem.

dajarvi said:
royfang said:

Can anyone help me?

Unpack the graphics mod into a separate folder.  Go into the texture folder and highlight all the skybox dds's, and paste them in your brytenwalda texture folder.  Then return and go to the data folder and highlight the skybox text, copy and paste that into your brytenwalda data folder. 

You could always install the whole thing again.  When I installed the graphics mod, I noticed that PL didn't quite feel the same as when I installed just CiD followed by PL myself.  So Installed the graphics mod, then PL to see what would happen, and I got your error.  The instructions I listed above is how I fixed the problem.

Thanks, going to reinstall Brytenwalda and follow your instruction for the graphics mod  :grin:

royfang said:
dajarvi said:
royfang said:

Can anyone help me?

Thanks, going to reinstall Brytenwalda and follow your instruction for the graphics mod  :grin:

Let me know if it works!

I'm having the exact same skybox issue. I am also having a hard time getting anywhere in the game. I walk slower than the bandits and I cannot recruit from towns because my renown is too low. I know "suck it up blah blah blah" but once you are caught by the bandits one time, they instantly attack you again when you escape, creating a glitch where you will never escape from the bandits, having to restart the game.

jshores said:
I'm having the exact same skybox issue. I am also having a hard time getting anywhere in the game. I walk slower than the bandits and I cannot recruit from towns because my renown is too low. I know "suck it up blah blah blah" but once you are caught by the bandits one time, they instantly attack you again when you escape, creating a glitch where you will never escape from the bandits, having to restart the game.

Skybox problem:
It seem in install-casual problem when others player havent it. You can try reinstall.

Bandits: I had look this and they let me run away a time. What difficult lvl are you using?

Idibil said:
royfang said:
Is there suppose to be a file called skybox_clear_08.dds? Cause I don't have it in the downloaded rar.

No, that file dont exist. Or I dont saw it. Brytenwalda 1.35 dont change/use skyboxes, only graphic mod, and it has a file with this name.

Sorry, I didn't quite understand you.
You mean the Graphic Mod Pack (CiD+PL+PSB) 1.35 has this file?

No, Graphic mod havent it, that is the rare, because my native havent it too  :???:
Brytenwalda dont change skies.

You can see skies with graphic mod because it change skyboxes in Warband, no because it have that file. I dont know if I am say well it in english...

Idibil said:
jshores said:

Skybox problem:
It seem in install-casual problem when others player havent it. You can try reinstall.

Bandits: I had look this and they let me run away a time. What difficult lvl are you using?

I reinstalled and left out the graphics packs. No skybox issues. I will try installing the graphic pack again tonight. If it gives me the same issue, I will let you know.

Since I had to reinstall, I started a new game. The bandits give me time to run away now. In the first game I would "escape" which put me right next to them, then try to move and they would instantly attack creating an endless (and hilarious) loop of being drug all over England.

Back
Top Bottom