B Native Antiquity Calradia Antica - M&B Warband Mod

Users who are viewing this thread

No, i havent, this is my first m&b mod and project for this game. The mod has begin as project only for friends an me. Later i has made this mod public for all. This mod is for fun for all peoples, this was my plan!
Now i can made meshes i have learn this.
I from the total war modding, there it was diffrent...

Sorry if i had done something wrong!

Mods are for fun!

If you use models, textures, music, or anything else created by other people, you are required to get permission from them first. Using resources created by others without their consent is not allowed if you want to post about your mod here. That actually goes for mods hosted on the Repository site as well.

You will need to get permission for everything you've used which is created by other people, and properly credit them for their work.

ealabor said:
Lord Claudio said:
Turanien said:
From whom have you taken resources without asking?

From Vita Dolentis Mod

Are you sure there aren't any other sources from which you've taken?

List st. v1.2:

Diplomacy
Vita Dolentis
Polished Landscapes
Persian Cataphract OSP
Greek Helmet OSP

my Selfmade meshes and textures
Persian Armors
Scythe Armors
Macedon Armors
Phrygian Helmets
Barbarian Armors & Tunics
Banner meshes
Faction Banners
many scripts, Thandrius meshes and and.......

sometimes I find it a bit unnecessary that everyone is now wondering the same  :roll: mods should not cause skirmishes but are there to provide fun

Mods should also ask for permission before taking content from elsewhere.  :wink:

Lord Claudio said:
Turanien said:
Mods should also ask for permission before taking content from elsewhere.  :wink:

As a newbie I could not know this and it does not help now to make even reproach

As a newbie, it ought to be sensibility to check first.
And yes; it does help now to make a reproach with those from whom the assets are due.  :smile:

event2t.png

Generals

Imperium Romanum:  ?
Persia:  ?
Koinon Hellenon:  ?
Celto-Gaellia:  ?
Teutonia:  ?

Battles

Siege of Sparta:  Defender: Hellens
Battle of Carrhae:  Defender: Romans
Battle of Noricum:  Defender: Teutons

Clans

IX Legion I Cohort Clan
The Gots Group

more Informations in coming...

Lord Claudio said:
sometimes I find it a bit unnecessary that everyone is now wondering the same  :roll: mods should not cause skirmishes but are there to provide fun

It's of no consequence for you to take such a stance when you aren't actually doing any modelling.

Try putting in some work, to have it ripped by someone claiming it to be theirs, then we'll see how "a bit unnecessary" you feel it is then.

Janus just told you using someone else's work without consent is not allowed. For clarity I asked which, and provide opportunity to be specific as to which is yours and not, and your response was to make a snide remark in kind.

I've downloaded the Vita Dolentis, which was the original source you've credited as not having yet recieved permissions when asked:

Lord Claudio said:
Turanien said:
From whom have you taken resources without asking?

From Vita Dolentis Mod

Vita Dolentis contains 4 BRF files:

Camel, Gallic Armor, Roman Armor, Rome. All of these they have sought and recieved permissions for.

I downloaded both of your files to be sure of what you have, and the BRF files are well in excess of 4, in fact ten times the amount to total of 41.

and of that 41, are the 4 from Vita Dolentis which by your statement is the only one you have taken without permission. Which this in itself is a false statement as the work from VD is not original, and credited to other authors among which are Llew and Lynores

And as it stands this is Lynores granted permissions:
http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,143566.0.html

As far as the remaining 37 BRFs, most of which were added per your multiplayer download, those too are in question. The other content to which you attribute them from, the 2 OSP packs are not from where they are derrived. The others - Diplomacy mod, and polished landscapes are aesthetics models or script functioned based.

So of that remains the two possibilities which you suggest:

"my Selfmade meshes and textures" "Thandrius meshes" wherein lies a real big problem, specifically with me -

The BRF file "athenian_ helm" contains 3 models from my mod
The BRF file "boaetian_macedon" contains 1 model from my mod
The BRF file "macedon_armor" contains 1 model from my mod
The BRF file "macedon_helmets" contains 2 models from Lynores work

I've looked through the other BRFs and seen no other custom contributions from which you claim "Phrygian Helmets" are contributed as your worked, leading directly to you plagiarizing, as the only of such type helms in the mod are from Lynores work, or my mod per original model author Stelious.

Now at this point I demand that you remove the content extracted from my mod. It would be one thing to have taken from the mod, but then rightfully contributed the model authors. But the fact that you take without permission, do not credit authors, then claim as your own is unacceptable.

I have never claimed that the Greek Meshes of me are standing here and nowhere I also apologize that I did not know which one exactly needs to write down all this, if I had known it before, then I would have asked.  :???:
In addition I also did not remember exactly where I got the meshes, the mod I started in October...

I also apologize for it

Lord Claudio said:
I have never claimed that the Greek Meshes of me are standing here and nowhere I also apologize that I did not know which one exactly needs to write down all this, if I had known it before, then I would have asked.  :???:
In addition I also did not remember exactly where I got the meshes, the mod I started in October...

I also apologize for it

pergamentteam.png

:wink:  :?:

Turanien said:
Lord Claudio said:

I also apologize for it

pergamentteam.png

:wink:  :?:

what is it?  :?:

Lord Claudio said:
I make Credits with all informations (v1.1 and v1.2)

Have you personally written to the creators of all mods involved from whence you ripped material?

Back
Top Bottom