B Native Antiquity Calradia Antica - M&B Warband Mod

Users who are viewing this thread

I live in switzerland (middle european timezone) we have at the moment 11:56  :smile: the Timezone is really a problem

Indian Infantry Picture
Indian Allied Infantry
troops8.png

Hypapist Picture
Macedon Hypapist
hypa.png

Thesallian Hippeis ) (here with light equipment)
Thessalian Hippeis
hippeis.png

Assyrian Horsearcher (in progress)
:wink:

hippeis.png

Give the poor man a breastplate or linothorax lol. Thessalonians were know to field heavy or medium cavalry.

This sounds interesting, but why the Assyrian title? The Assyrians shouldn't exist at this point.

Gothic Knight said:
hippeis.png

Give the poor man a breastplate or linothorax lol. Thessalonians were know to field heavy or medium cavalry.

This sounds interesting, but why the Assyrian title? The Assyrians shouldn't exist at this point.

The Mod is not 100% historical is not European Antica is Calradia Antica  :wink: the thesallian hippeis have a linothorax in his equipment.
Many persons would persians and assyrians for battles Spartan/ Greeks vs Persians

sorry for my bad english

VonTawast said:
Lord Claudio said:
The Mod is not 100% historical is not European Antica is Calradia Antica  :wink:

Actually I'd prefer this to be historically accurate even though it's in Calradia, but that's just me.

It's understandable. To make it historically accurate would require a good effort of modeling and research

Gothic Knight said:
VonTawast said:
Lord Claudio said:
The Mod is not 100% historical is not European Antica is Calradia Antica  :wink:

Actually I'd prefer this to be historically accurate even though it's in Calradia, but that's just me.

It's understandable. To make it historically accurate would require a good effort of modeling and research

I would rather it be historically correct, but I need to learn better modeling

Lord Claudio said:
Gothic Knight said:
Did you list the people whose textures and models you used?
at the moment no
Do you even have the permission of the authors to use those resources you're passing off as your own? Usage of models/textures from other mods without permission is a plagiarism and theft, and it's a bannable offence.

Back
Top Bottom