Calradia 1480 Zendar Offensive

Users who are viewing this thread

Awesome! Downloading ----------->

No much time to play today though, gotta go swim again.  :grin:

Je5uve: So enjoy swimming! :smile: Are you going to some competition or only to swim? :mrgreen:
Here is patch http://www.mbrepository.com/file.php?id=3012  This patch is repairing some item and scene bugs that I found after release.

I've downloaded your mod yesterday, and I found it awesome. The armors, the items, the troops...and the day after the new version comes out! How lucky!  :grin: dowloading it now!

Sverre the Templar said:
Je5uve: So enjoy swimming! :smile: Are you going to some competition or only to swim? :mrgreen:
Here is patch http://www.mbrepository.com/file.php?id=3012  This patch is repairing some item and scene bugs that I found after release.

No any competition, it's not like a hobby for me. I just like it really much, and because we've been blessed with good weather now in Finland, ofc I'll do it! (My hobby is Hokutoryu Ju-Jutsu btw)

Thanks for the patch. The mod is awesome, as I may have said already...  :roll:

So it is very good that you have good wheater in Finland :wink: . Here in Slovakia it is cold and windy (and i'm photographer amateur).
I've downloaded your mod yesterday, and I found it awesome. The armors, the items, the troops...and the day after the new version comes out! How lucky!  :grin: dowloading it now!
Thanks to you, I hope you will like it.

Yeah i'm playing this mod after a long time without Mount & Blade, is very cool, but i got some question:

-How Works Zendar? They starts an invasion at days x?
-Are you thinking about give some armor to Khergit? With Swadian/Rodhok/Nord/Vaegirs troops elite a Khergit castle/town can be taked very easy, last days i besieged with success Narra, 95 Vs 380, low armor and unique spawn point, melted to not effective number of enemies (foughted with 240 guys) makes me conquer a city with 3 soldier losts. Same story on open battlegrounds, a covered peak or some stupid other cover make horse archers useless. Particularly my Vaegirs Marksman are the non-plus-ultra troop, so if you have time to waste maybe can be cool if you nerf down Vaegirs Marksman (armor and weapon), and even if you give some armor to Khergit, maybe a Khergit Captain (armored like Swadian and Rhodok captains), the Samurai can be a good idea to spice up things...

Roveno said:
Yeah i'm playing this mod after a long time without Mount & Blade, is very cool, but i got some question:

-How Works Zendar? They starts an invasion at days x?
-Are you thinking about give some armor to Khergit? With Swadian/Rodhok/Nord/Vaegirs troops elite a Khergit castle/town can be taked very easy, last days i besieged with success Narra, 95 Vs 380, low armor and unique spawn point, melted to not effective number of enemies (foughted with 240 guys) makes me conquer a city with 3 soldier losts. Same story on open battlegrounds, a covered peak or some stupid other cover make horse archers useless. Particularly my Vaegirs Marksman are the non-plus-ultra troop, so if you have time to waste maybe can be cool if you nerf down Vaegirs Marksman (armor and weapon), and even if you give some armor to Khergit, maybe a Khergit Captain (armored like Swadian and Rhodok captains), the Samurai can be a good idea to spice up things...

Zendarian Crusaders will be moving in Nord territory from the start I think... or at least they will very soon.

I agree with you about the Khergit, they should get a bit more armor. Also bow damage and the number of arrows could be improved a bit. There's one thing that I can't agree with you, Roveno: Samurai wouldn't be a good idea, because Khergits are Mongolian themed, not Japanese. Though some kind of tougher melee troop would be nice: Khergit Guard and the upgraded, more powerful version, Guard of the Khan. At least the Guard of the Khan should have high athletics and riding stats, heavily armored horse that isn't too slow, heavy armor, scimitar and shield.

By the way, those are just ideas.  :grin:

I think this is one of the best mods out there: simple and very nice, I just love it so thank you for your work! :smile:

I also think that the samurai won't be a good idea. The guard of the Khan should do! :smile:

Anyway, you can also find another armor that could be nice for the khergits' skirmishers: it's a fantasy armour, nontheless I think it's very fine:

http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,77165.msg2002879.html#msg2002879

CinuzIta: Thank you very much :smile: It's good to read that. And thank for that armor...I think it is too fantasy, but it's nice :smile:
Thanks for comments and ideas to all of you...well, in this mod Khergits are Ottoman themed :smile: btw, I can give them more armors so thank for notice!

New Tihrstad

mb7.jpg
mb5.jpg
mb6.jpg
mb10.jpg
mb9.jpg
mb8.jpg

Downloaded it at work today; I'll play it when I have time and let you know what I think! Having been introduced to Renaissance Italy by ACII, I'm hoping this will be pretty good!

Back
Top Bottom