Calradia 1480 Zendar Offensive

Users who are viewing this thread

I have played this mod, and i like much.

I have only 2 things to say about mistakes:

1- the Zendarian banners that some crusaders bring appear all white, including the lances/poles in wich they are

2- some halberds not appear on the character doll, only to the character in game.

Downloaded this earlier, can't wait to play it. However when I try to load it up (using Warband) I get the following error: "get_object failed for body:bo_siege_leadder_12 and is unable to load several textures.

When I try it with regular Mount & Blade I get a similar issue.

Neither version 1.0 or 1.11 works.

Sorry about the double post here. But anyway, I solved the issues I was having in the above post, but now when I try to load it up I get "Unrecognised resource type rfver". I have no idea what this even means. Can anyone help?

Uff...I'm here after long time. Actualy I'm working on a new version of Calradia 1480 Zendar Offensive. A few changes was maded, so there is a new list of changes:
- there will be no claymore as lance
- improved troops and abilities
- using firearm and shield at the same time will be impossible
- few map changes
- Zendarian banner problem will be removed
- new armors for Swadians, new Swadian Unit
- improved Nord troops
- new items
- rebuilded towns
- and lots of more improvements :smile:

Ahh, finally! Any idea when it could be released?
Great mod, as I've already said before. There's nothing better than having 50 Swadian Arquebusiers in line ready to kill everybody!

Btw, there is one thing that disturbs me: I've never seen firearms or catridges at stores. Are there only those four guns which I get at start?

Probably in 5th july or earlier.I have a much more time to work on this mod at the end of this school year so a new version will come soon. And I'm glad you like this mod, it is only my first bigger mod (first, small, was calradia 1470 :wink: ) so I'm very happy if someone like my job :smile:

Good to hear that it will come soon! Good luck with it!
This is one of my Top3-mods with Lords and Realms and Prophesy of Pendor. I just always want to focus on only one mod, so I really hope (and I'm pretty sure too) that the new version of this will be that one!

Are you going to fix some typos anyway? The only one I remember is "Swadian Knigh", which should be "Swadian Knight". It's not a big problem though...  :grin:

Some new screenshots

mb9p.jpg

mb11w.jpg

mb12w.jpg

mb10s.jpg

Sverre the Templar said:
Are you going to fix some typos anyway? The only one I remember is "Swadian Knigh", which should be "Swadian Knight". It's not a big problem though...
Ou I almost forgot on that Swadian Kingh  :mrgreen:

Haha, well, I'll be waiting for the release! Those screenshots look really good.

So there is my work plan:
today: remake some scenes
tomorow: add some new armors
tuesday: fix some typos
wednesday: improve troop abilities
thursday: edit and repair item errors
friday: finish the work and make some next improvements and changes :smile:

Looks good! Just try to get it finished in time.

Btw, it looks like I'm your biggest fan (though not playing your mod at the moment, I'm just waiting for new version).  :grin:

Thanks to you! It is very good to hear that me and my mod has some fans. I think I can release it in Friday, or in Saturday. I have edited some scenes, troops and villages names. But I still have to add new items and remove Zendarian banner error...so fun not ends yet  :grin:

I made this ''improvement'' in Burvan today
mb40.jpg

I'm so sorry for long waiting, but I'm not at home...but I'll try to go home tomorow on the while and upload it. And my internet at fathers house is terrible slow. I've done all work...only upload remains.

Back
Top Bottom