Calm your tits people

Users who are viewing this thread

Stop screaming and threatening to refund (no one cares that you in particular plan to refund the game we really don't).

Take a deep breath and post your thoughts in a coherent and sensible manner (y)

Stuff like this "Just saying. I want to see constant patches to fix issues in multiplayer just like there is for single player. Otherwise, refund. That is all." Is just a waste of forum space and the 5 seconds it takes most of us to read and figure out that you are a little dense, The more short stupid babyrage posts clog up the forum the less chance the devs will read well thought out posts, be honest do you really expect anyone from the dev team to respond to threads like that? :unsure:

We had a nearly year long alpha/beta for MP where a fair amount of changes were made and some suggestions were taken, Its been in Early Access for less than two weeks so obviously the quick patches and majority of changes will be to single player for a while, that doesn't mean the devs are not looking at the MP stats for classes and items and planning changes, it just means that single player has lots of quick bug fixing patches currently while MP has less actual bugs that are quick to fix.

Is the game perfect? hell no, are many of us unhappy with the direction MP took? yes you only need to read some of the posts to understand the current issues but ffs stop acting like entitled brats and discuss things like adults (which the devs might actually read and respond to)

Examples of threads that are actually useful for MP

May i suggest giving the beta forum a quick browse?

You will find that many of your questions about why no battle or why class systems have already been discussed in depth with responses from the dev team as to their decisions.You might (probably) wont like the response but you can debate the ideas and maybe get a response (i mean dont hold your breath but ye)

Threads like this https://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php?threads/too-much-cavalry.411585/ <--- are literally useless, great you think there is too much cav and want it nerfed or made more expensive, maybe you can elaborate and say why there is too much cavalry, why thats a bad thing etc

Back
Top Bottom