EU Open Call to Arms Saturday Bannerlord event

Added to Calendar: 10/10/20, 14/11/20, 15/01/21, 20/02/21, 13/03/21

Users who are viewing this thread

Hello there!

Welcome to the official Call to Arms event thread. Let us introduce ourselves and explain how you can join our weekly events.

Some History
Call to Arms was created by two YouTubers, Pixelated Apollo and Lionheart, back in August 2016. Originally with the idea of fighting weekly with their subscribers in Warband in preparation for Bannerlord. Four years and the release of the EA of Bannerlord later we are still organising events on a weekly basis. As for now we try to focus on Bannerlord and organise weekly events with the occasional Warband event here and there. We do not have our own server but we are working together with Taleworlds to get a passworded server for some of our events.

How to join?
First of all our events are open for everyone who wants to participate, but we do work together, so you’ll need to join our Teamspeak server. Why Teamspeak? Teamspeak gives us the ability to organise the event we want. Communication is key for our organisation, but you don’t need to talk if you don’t want to or aren’t able to. On our Teamspeak, we explain the event rules, split up in different teams depending on what the event is, and sometimes have a little after-party with people who can’t get enough of Bannerlord!
Last but not least we are a friendly community and do not tolerate any harassment, hate speech, racism, sexism, ableism or trolling.

When are our events?
We have weekly events, our monthly planning at the moment looks like this:
  • 1st Saturday TDM
  • 2nd Saturday Siege (Passworded event)
  • 3rd Saturday Skirm./Cap.
  • 4th Saturday Siege
  • If there is a 5th Saturday Whatever people feel like

Where to connect with us/ find announcements?
Our Discord is the place to be: https://discord.gg/qz9NAwA
Our Teamspeak server is where we play: calltoarms.oasis-dns.net:6413
Our Steam group is where you get notified too much: https://steamcommunity.com/groups/calltoarmsmountandblade
Our Twitter is the place for all major announcements: @CallToArmsMB
Our Forum Group is another place to find the latest announcements: https://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php?groups/call-to-arms.408/

Final words
This short info/introduction can be concluded with the invitation to join us in some epic Mount & Blade moments! Finally, let's thank everyone who got CTA to this position: Huge thank you to Pixelated Apollo and Lionheart for lifting this community off the ground. Big thank you to all mods and admins for organising and keeping it fun for everyone! Thanks to everyone who participated in any of our events in the past 4 years. And of course, thank you to Callum for giving us the opportunity to start organising events on Bannerlord!

Our next event:
Monthly CTA Bannerlord Siege event
Sunday, June 13th at 3 pm EDT/ 8 pm BST / 7 pm UTC

Server: Call To Arms
Password: See Teamspeak

Event Rules:
-No Cavalry
-No backcapping*
-No glitching
-Join our TS and have fun!

*no capping of G before 5 other flags have been capped

Join our Teamspeak ~ 15min before the start:
calltoarms.oasis-dns.net:6413

Last edited:
This sounds pretty cool. Gonna look it upp and see if my freinds who just got introduced to the series with Bannerlord is interested. It's good and fun with some community events!

250 Ping for me on NA server, but i'd be keen as mustard for the Captain events. Pix Apollo exposed me to Bannerlord so I have to support this event! cheers guys for putting it on

Why are you still here? Keen as mustard? Take your crocodile dundee and your vegemate and clear off.

Crikeys, I'd better put another shrimp on the barbie then! Vegemite btw.. vegemate is probably a whole different kettle if fish!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom