Call the Town Guard (Bugs)

Users who are viewing this thread

Played the map some more, shielders and two-handers don't seem to have that problem, while (me as an) archer usually does.

EDIT: Me as a guard, changing armor. Buuuuuuug...
I'll send ya pics.

On what server? If there are other servers online now and not only the IT server, then that is no bug. They don't have the server update probably that fixes this.

If you ever see a server called "Assassin_Hunt" with a password, then it is our server for testing :razz: And I saw there was a second tdm server online, yea.

Too bad that I made a newer version this morning :razz: I could also add some code that does not allow anyone who is not in the IT-Clan to even start the mod :razz: (I really could!)

I usually get this when I join a server, and after checking options/chat-log/...etc.

This comes because the factions don't have a banner in the left top corner. The error comes if you open a new presentation and than go back to the game. I don't know if Patta can fix this, but he knows about this problem.

Patta said:
Only one problem: What banner?^^
Assassin banners? that would look a bit silly.
Maybe some sort of a transparent banner (possible??) ?

Add the Guard banners in places where Assassins have to steal books.

If i have time i can do a simple Guard banner such as sword and a shield with a fancy background or such.

Back
Top Bottom