Call for Donations | Please keep this going

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi all. I have put this off for too long.

Payment time has come round for the servers again and I haven't received anything near the sort of money that I'd hoped, since the first payment.

The grand total received last cycle was a meagre 50 euros (over 3 months). Thankyou to everyone who donated but this simply is not enough. It meant that my initial contribution of 20 euros had to expand to 50 (half the cost), which in turn means I can't contribute anything to this cycle. I wanted to avoid making an issue of this and perhaps that was a mistake but really, the cycle just needs money to keep going and I have far from an endless supply (I have none). Anything you can give will help but it really needs to happen fast. If you have a server box and/or want to donate a whole server to the competition, contact me via PM.

Target: 140 Euros

Current: 157 Euros

Here is the link:

Since LIXH are dropping out, the ENL_France servers will have to be funded by donations as well. I will be dropping them to 1 but I think it's important to have that as an alternative when German teams are playing. It's also preffered by some Russian teams.

This means paying for 4 servers instead of 3, with the assumption that Barny will be donating one or possibly two ENL_Hungary servers (since Turkish participation is low right now, it is hard to justify more than 1). This brings the total cost of the servers to 140 Euros for the next 3 months.

Once again, I am not interested in running this without official servers. They do act as community servers. On that note, some teams may consider dropping their personal servers if they're only being used for matches. The ENL servers are available for general booking and for most, this means that having a server isn't necessary.

Please help keep this going.

Thanks,

Lust

LOL something doesn't want me to donate.
First I forgot my login on Paypal, so to retrieve my password I had to go trough the security questions, which I failed 3 times...seriously...No problem, enter credit card number to verify, done, Im in and ready to donate and then:
this credit card has expired, insert a new credit card number
In short, next week I will donate Mr.Lust  :mrgreen:

I'll donate if teams will be made by 12 people on each side as it was... with no whining about the team size along with the retarded sentence about small teams= more tactic and bla bla bla

I'll see what i can do lustie

Alright, the target has been reached so the ENL servers should be good until roughly the end of next cycle. Thanks very much.

You're welcome to donate at any time and everything I get will always go towards server expenses.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom