Calaradian Feasts (Event Suggestions)

Users who are viewing this thread

Patta

Sergeant Knight at Arms
Suggest you event ideas here. But please remember that I am no god, I can't do everything :razz:

green: will be implemented
red: not sure
pink: not possible

Lannistark said:
First, for which mode? STD or normal? For Steal The Documents I suggest some kind of event like Some Caravans entering the city, horses pulling carts something like that, it can provide a distraction for guards (And you could kill bot leading caravan and be it yourself for assassins i mean) so the assassins can sneak past them. Ok now, after all this, can it be done ? :grin:

Patta said:
I would rather make some kind of sickness that makes everyone lose some hp.

Lannistark said:
Is the "Spy revealed identities" event idea still up for FFA?

It could be awesome, if bounties could be posted for each assassin. Guards can collect bounty and report at tavern for 1k (In Steal the Documents)

splofot said:
Invasion event: A small army of ca 20 professional soldiers invade the castle (spawn at city gates). Guard and assassin must unite to defeat them and defend what is ultimately everyone's hometown!  At the courtyard/castle gate, a weak king will spawn with the white and red robe and a rusty sword. He shouldn't move. Too far. The players have to unite and kill the invaders (who only attack players and lé king). If the invaders cannot be stopped and they assault his royal buttocks, the town guard faction changes. Cause, it's obviously owned by another faction now.

Lannistark said:
The Town Gates are under repair. They shall remain close until the engineers finish their work?
And the gates cannot be opened during 2 minutes or so.

Lannistark said:
Patta said:
Could be another one of hte features. "Village Feature" that adds some peasants with Scythes and other village like things.

This has given me a great idea for event:

"Peasant's Revolt"

The peasants have taken up arms, and they head for the city!!! A group of 10 light-armored have almost reached the gates, and will kill anyone that interferes in their path!

Lannistark said:
You could add an event like:

"A street vendor has recently set up his stand in the city. He has many rare items for sale!"

And you could buy like improved editions of the weapons.

For example: Masterwork Falcata, Masterwork Throwing Daggers, Masterwork Crossbow, Masterwork Great Sword etc

These could cost each about 1k or 2k, so people don't later on say you don't have stuff to spend money on  :smile:

Maybe a Event, where you like must kill a specific target walking around in the Town, and whoever kills him first, he gets like Score or Gold? (The Target could be with a arrow on him or something to see that it's him)  :mrgreen:

Edit: This is for DM  :grin:

First, for which mode? STD or normal? For Steal The Documents I suggest some kind of event like Some Caravans entering the city, horses pulling carts something like that, it can provide a distraction for guards (And you could kill bot leading caravan and be it yourself for assassins i mean) so the assassins can sneak past them. Ok now, after all this, can it be done ? :grin:

Lannistark said:

Both dm and tdm, I don't really care, we need new events for both modes. For the caravan: Well, I can't make the horses pulls carts that easily, but a caravan should be possible. I msut see :wink:

Is the "Spy revealed identities" event idea still up for FFA?

It could be awesome, if bounties could be posted for each assassin. Guards can collect bounty and report at tavern for 1k (In Steal the Documents)

Maybe a bounty event, yea. Like choosing a random asssassin and when you kill him, you can pick up his hand and bring it to some point in the town to get cash. That's pretty cool.

Can you make an event like Free Rounds For Everyone! The merchants is currently giving some drinks and food for free!

Back
Top Bottom