Native Completed Calamity and John's Team Tournament | CJ's TT

How many random plains re-rolls does it take to make you rage?

Votes: 22 27.5%

Votes: 8 10.0%

Votes: 5 6.3%

Votes: 5 6.3%

Votes: 7 8.8%

Votes: 0 0.0%

Votes: 2 2.5%
  • 8+

Votes: 31 38.8%

• Total voters

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
CJTT-2.png

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Created in the deepest grayest depths of Steam chat and in the most Western part of the wK mumble by Calamity and John with advice from others  :smile:

This tournament will be similar to the infamous K-BOOB and Naste with some changes

This is a Round Robin tournament and all teams will play each other

All servers that wish to host must be up to date with the current version 1.153 and have the ENL mod installed

The tournament officially starts Monday July 23rd. The bracket will be up the same day.  First round matches will need to be completed by Sunday the 29th.

There will be a Finals after and it will be Double Elim also seeding for this will be determined by overall tournament score, any penalties that are incurred and any rules broken

European teams will be allowed but no accommodations will be made if not available
Join at your own discretion

We are looking for people who will be able to host some of the matches
If you have a server you'd like to share for this event please post in the thread or PM one of the admins
___________________________________________________________________________________________________________

CJRR.png

CJsTT.png

Admins:

wK_Calamity
KoA_King_John
Balion_Capt_Mad_Dawg
Captain Lust

We are looking for more admins if you are interested please send us a PM

Rosters -

Full Roster: 12
Standard amount to play: 7
Minimum to play: 6

Teams must field 7 players whenever possible, if they can only field 6 or less then the other team can play with 7 if they choose to do so (captains discretion)

If both teams bring 10 players they must still play a 7v7

Also you do not have to max out your 12 slots, we only require you to fill up 7 slots

Maps -

Field by the River
Snowy Village
Random Plains & Steppe (Large banned)

Village
Nordtown
Port Assault
Sandi'boush (ENL)
Desert Town
Arena

Ruins
Ruined Fort
Reveran Village (ENL)
Frosty Battle (ENL)

Battle on Ice
Forest Hideout
Canyon

Server Settings:

Fastest Speed
1500 Gold
6 Minute Rounds
Friendly Fire to friend 100%
120 Minute Map Times
Etc (you know the rules dont give me trash)  :razz:

Game Rules:

Once teams sign up defender and attacker will be determined by random once the bracket is about to be posted
It will be equal, Depending on the number of teams. If there are 10 teams, half the time you will have defender status and the other half Attacker status
And the same goes for finals, but that will be determined before the finals bracket is posted.

1 Roster sub every 2 matches
1 emergency sub, must be within 24 hours before the match
Unlimited subs until the tournament start date

Both captains of both team must send subs, rosters and registration via PM to myself and Calamity (screenshots are optional)
Scores may be posted in the thread

If you miss matches:

1st Time a warning
2nd Time your seed is decreased by 1 in the Finals
3rd Time removal from entire Tournament

Spectator will be free but if you are caught ghosting you highly risk getting banned from all related tournament activities and your team as well

Naste 2 Choosing spawns etc said:
The defending team gets first selection for map and spawn. The attackers then choose their faction, and the defenders choose theirs. Factions may not be mirrored, nor may they be reused on the second map. The category of the map selected may not be picked from again by the defending team (see map categories below). Maps may not be repeated. The second map is chosen by the attackers, who also pick their spawn. Defenders choose faction first on the second map, and attackers choose faction second. Again, no repeated/mirrored factions are allowed. The attacking team may pick from the same category as the defender's first map choice. Random plains & steppes may be rerolled up to 3 times if the team that picked it does not find the generated map satisfactory. In the event that a roll of random plains/steppes contains excessively hilly terrain, then the map must be rerolled until no cliff texture is present (grey rocky ground on the sides of steep hills) in an unmodified version of native Warband. This does not count as one of the 3 rerolls.

Naste 2 Rounds said:
Maps will be played to best of 8 rounds. After 4 rounds, the teams will swap factions & spawns, and the map will also be reset. Team 1 will take team 2's faction and spawn selection, and vice versa. Victory is determined by overall map wins. If two maps are played and the score is 1-1, a tiebreaker must be played. Drawn matches will result in the challenging team moving up to the rank just under the defending team. Rounds that are intentionally drawn by fleeing to corners of the map, hiding for extended periods, etc. are grounds for dispute and may result in penalization

Naste 2 Ties said:
In the event of a tiebreaker, the defending team chooses a map that 1) has not been previously played and 2) is not from a category previously used by either team. The defending team also chooses their spawn, while the attacking team chooses first faction. Factions are not restricted on the final map, though they may not be mirrored. Tiebreakers are played to best of 8, with a faction/spawn swap and map reset after 4 rounds.

Naste In-game Subs said:
Teams may only substitute players during matches between maps and at the faction/spawn swap or with consent from the opposing team's captain or if a player unexpectedly loses connection/crashes and is unable to rejoin promptly

Registration -

When you register send the info to Myself and Calamity via PM

Do not post it in the thread
If you do I will assume you carelessly skimmed over the entire thread without reading it in detail

Team registration format:

Code:
Team Name:

Captain:

Co-Captain: If needed

Captain and Co-Captains Steam and TW info:

Preferred Server:

Team

1:
2:
3:
4:
5:
6:
7:
8:
9:
10:
11:
12:

Teams -

Captain: WilySly

Co-Captain: Calamity 

Preferred Server: Balion, Central or West Servers

1. WilySly the Sly & Wily
2. Calamity
3. Gelden
4. BigBoss
5. Ragnola
6. Varill
7. Achilles
8. Tron
10. Oenomaus
11. Sir_LagsABUNCH
12. Ranger

Captain: Johnny Boi

Captain and Co-Captains Steam and TW info: Steam: Sir_Jon | TW info: <---

Preferred Server: KoA, Wappaw or any of the nice decent battles servers =)

Team

1: KoA_King_Jawn
2: KoA_Braveheart
3: KoA_Godfrey
4: KoA_Fehnor
5: Tuon
6: Asheila
7: KoA_Joe
8: KoA_Saint
9: KoA_Princess_Kaykay
10: KoA_Thatcher
11: Beer
12: Scope

Captain: dman248

Co-Captain: Vendigr

Captain and Co-Captains Steam and TW info: =VG= dman248 / Vendigr

Preferred Server: Balion, Central

Team

1: GK_ORA_Capt_dman248 the very D'ee person
2: GK_ORA_Vendigr
3: GK_ORA_Hero
4: GK_ORA_Chewbacca
5: GK_ORA_Sq_Valavingee
6: GK_ORA_Spartan
7: GK_ORA_Sq_Chainsaw
8: GK_ORA_Sq_Lockedout
9: GK_ORA_Sq_Derpy_Hooves
10: P_Can
11: GK_ORA_Ghaern
12: GK_ORA_Harald

Captain: Eternal

Co-Captain: Co-captain? Too RP for our swagger

Captain Steam: Eternal

Preferred Server: Unicorn's Oval Office

Team

1. Eternally Catholic
2. Beowulf661
3. Unicorn
4. Suriell
5. Maynd
6. Black_The_Very_Tidey
7. Rurin
8. Mok
9. Laisha
10. Clockwise
11. MrNomNom
12. Crazyboyy11 the crazy Euro!!!

Captain: Godnoken:

Co-Captain: Blixn

Blixn
  Blixn
  Godnoken:Steam, Taleworlds

Preferred Server: East Coast

Team

1: Blixn the christmas deer
2: Boat
3: Godnoken
4: Henkanii
5: Toolov
6: Klockis
7: Goldfingero
8: Gubbo
9: JohanE
10: Krogan
11: Lisen
12: Oliveran

Captain: Zero

Co-Captain: Unix & Blak

Captain and Co-Captains Steam and TW info: Zero [Z3ro] Unix [Icer7] Blak [blak]

Preferred Server: Balion_War_Room

Team

1:Zero Skills all day
2:Unix
3:Blak
4:Angus Burger
5:Kaiser
6:Lokkith
7:razz:axman
8:Egor
9:Juve
10:Sammy teh Sammac
11: KissmyAxe
12:

Captain: Snoop

Co-Captain: Silas

Captain and Co-Captains Steam and TW info: Snoop  Steam

Preferred Server:

Team

1: Snoop the snoop dawg
2: Bohemond
3: Silas
4: Courtney_The_Tranny_Orc
5: Delion
6: DoYouLikeMe
7: Liegraf
8: Quantum_Matrix
9:
10: Shep
11: Mag
12: Joe_Sunday!!!

Captain: Wappaw_GreenKnight

Co-Captain: Wappaw_Cheesepizza

Taleworlds:
Green Knight
The Pizza

Steam:
alexd333/GreenKnight
Pizza

Preferred Server: USA Central Wappaw (central servers)

Team

1: Cheesepizza the cheesiest guy around
2: GreenKnight
3: Redknight
4: Blade6119
5: THOR
6: SaltedSlug
7: Aidan
8: Hot_Carl
9: Mafioso
10: Smacktastic
11: Kush/Madnes5
12: Neanderthal

Captain: BinaryAznMon

Co-Captain: If needed Ravenstein

Captain and Co-Captains Steam and TW info: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198038864034

Preferred Server: USA_East_POM

Team

1: BinaryAznMon, umm...
2: Ravenstein
3: Holgard
4: Nickdean
5: MiatheBlessed
6: Bill
7: Blado
8: Foxen
9: Taira
10: Ordyn
11: Ictofan
12: Black13

Captain: Mad Dawg

Co-Captain: Random Peasant

Captain and Co-Captains Steam and TW info: "mddawg", "Stalhansch"

Preferred Server: Balion War Room

Team

1: Mad Dawg the Happy Dawg, them contradictions
2: Random Pweasant
3: Core
4: Mr. xXx
5: Scott Ray
6: Max
7: Honey Badger
8: Brimstoned
9: Romans
10: Robobad
11: Ron_Burrgundy
12: Clash (Kevin Clash)

Captain:Robert

Co-Captain: Nevino

Captain and Co-Captains Steam and TW info: don't have Rob's but I will be main contact
Nevino

Preferred Server:no real preference

Team

1:Robert the King
2:Nevino
3:Hobb
4:Hiln
5:Egad
6:Chris
7:Syls
8:Tristran
9:Skrubbin/Boots
10:Rainbow
11:AdoptaGoat
12:AK

Nigerian_Knightmare
Jytrem

If you wanna be a free agent just post (put me in free agents etc)

We will still working on this during the registration period and such

Register your teams and fight for honor! ^^

secoind

Best of luck with this!  I liked ktits format and glad something similar is being created.

If john has anything to do with running this tournament then no thank you. I have seen how his other 2 tournaments have gone, one of which is still going. Although I guess Calamity can handle it. I will see if Ra is interested.

findecanno said:
If john has anything to do with running this tournament then no thank you. I have seen how his other 2 tournaments have gone, one of which is still going. Although I guess Calamity can handle it. I will see if Ra is interested.

I will make sure this runs smoothly. We have no intention of running this any different than Kboob as far as matches are concerned. I expect that any team that registers will play 1 match a week.

Also, I will look for you guys to register. Should be a good time. :smile:

African said:
Shouldn't you focus on finishing your duel tournament before failing to organize any more?

I helped make this tournament for a reason. I want to scrim every week. I don't want to wait 5 weeks to schedule one match because people don't take scheduling seriously.

John is a part of it, yes. Don't assume though that this tournament won't be successful. The only way that will happen is if people don't register teams.

African said:
Shouldn't you focus on finishing your duel tournament before failing to organize any more?

This isnt a dueling tournament run by just me

And its not my problem that people dont care about the duels they have left

I'm going to end the dueling touney if people are too lazy to duel 1 single person over the course of several months

It's pitiful

It is your problem, John. You're the one running it. It's your job to make sure things happens. You copy/pasted these deadline rules from the LES tournament, it's up to you to enforce them.

When the tournament begins and the first round is announced players will have 1 week to complete their fixture and submit their results.

As new rounds are announced players will have the standard week to complete their match and submit results.

Every player in the tournament has two 3-day Match Extensions. To use an extension, a player must announce his intention within the tournament thread during the standard 7 day period. In your post you must state your current matchup and declare your use of the extension. You will then have an additional three days to schedule and complete your match without penalty.

If a match is unplayed after 7 days and neither player has declared the use of a Match Extension, both players will have one Match Extension deducted and will be given a single period of 3 days to schedule and submit their match results without further penalty. Failure to resolve the match at this point will result in a deduction of a second match extension and another 3 days to complete the match. If either player is unable to deduct a match extension at any point, he or she will forfeit the fixture.

If a player is non-communicative to another players scheduling requests after 7 days he or she will forfeit the current fixture.

Players may make special requests via PM for longer extensions in the case of real life circumstances preventing completion of the match.

It's entirely up to Rhade if he wants to participate in this, all I do it show up when he tells me to and kill people. But personally, I would be reluctant to join if John is expected to play a vital role in running this.

If I enforced all the rules to the T there would be no victor and it would instantly died

I'll enforce the rules and all and make the tournament die

gf lazy duelists

kk its dead hope ya'll are content now

Moving on...

Edit: Apologies if I seemed to come across as a complete arse, its really late, long day but I am done with the ABS and as I told some others I probably shouldnt have made it, it was with armor and bastard swords fgs! Just a test for something new at the time

John7 said:
people are too lazy to duel 1 single person over the course of several months

It's pitiful
According to the bracket, 3 duels were holding up the bracket, and one of them was yours  :lol:

But anyways, why exactly is Battle on Ice banned? It's much more balanced than Port Assault or Village

John is fat, and Calamity is OP  :roll:

You got my full support on this with anything needed, server and etc. Hopefully will sign up a team soon *stares at the totalitarian dictator Mad Dawg*

Master Unicorn said:
John7 said:

It's pitiful
According to the bracket, 3 duels were holding up the bracket, and one of them was yours  :lol:

But anyways, why exactly is Battle on Ice banned? It's much more balanced than Port Assault or Village

With the addition of the alleyway right of boat spawn,  I think Port Assault has become much more balanced.  Village I agree with you is lame.

probably because of all the trees to hide in. And village isn't that bad I suppose, there's plenty of different ways for the outside spawn to move in and get an advantage.

Master Unicorn said:
John7 said:

It's pitiful

Would love to ban Village also.. but like Beer said there is strategy to win on the outside.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom