Café / Caffeine Thread

When is your favourite time of the day to consume your caffeine of choice?

• Whenever it's available.

Votes: 21 39.6%
  • As soon as I wake up.

Votes: 14 26.4%
  • Before breakfast

Votes: 9 17.0%
  • Breakfast.

Votes: 19 35.8%
  • Before lunch and/or dinner.

Votes: 11 20.8%
  • During lunch and/or dinner.

Votes: 7 13.2%
  • After lunch and/or dinner.

Votes: 20 37.7%
  • Nighttime.

Votes: 7 13.2%

• Total voters

Users who are viewing this thread

But wait there's more! It also looks like a fake soda.

20070104501.jpg

Gestricius said:
Vermillion_Hawk said:
So why the hell is Jolt the example brand of soda in the poll? Is that all you guys get in the northern wastes?
That's the only one I can remember. Pretty rare as we prefer coffee (2nd biggest coffee consumer in the world per capita after Finland)

Also, just had some coffee, slightly flavoured with juniper berries and wood.

You couldn't come up with something more popular? Like Dr. Pepper? Or Sprite? Or Pepsi? Or... what's-it-called? You know, the one Cola with the alliteration?

Austupaio said:
Jolt sounds like a fake soda, like a brand they'd use in a cartoon.

Jolt, Slurm, Bonk.

There's also Mega Jolt or Ultra Jolt or something like that with quadruple the caffeine.

And that is why I always find myself disappointed in my generation.

Jolt sounds terrifying.

I'm drinking AMP Active Orange right now as, while I generally don't like filling my body with the crap that's in these things*, I needed a pick-me-up. At least energy drinks don't taste as ****ing awful as they used too. I remember when they first started getting popular they all were gag-worthy.

Red Bull and Monster still are but they've got a rep that pushes them through.

*Actual grams of sulphur. Could I make black powder with this? The ****.

Over here, all the 12-year old kids go around with their "Powerking"  :???:

powerkingcans.jpg

People over here drink monsters.
th
That crap is bad for you. Cases of people in the hospital for drinking too much. I take pride in saying Ive never ever had one. Nor gatorade. Nor anything else.

Well... Gatorade isn't really really an 'energy' drink as the term is used now. It pre-dates it, as a matter of fact. It's not exactly great for you, but it's not really any worse for you than say, a Coke.

I could never get over the flavor of Gator/Power-ade either though, they just taste pretty damned strange to me.

I think that one bottle of Gatorade (Or was it Vitamin Water?) contained 33g of sugar.  :neutral:

Gatorade isnt really an energy drink per se, but they certainly act like it. Theyre like the big douchy sports jokeys of the beverage universe. And yeah, they taste pretty bad, from the few sips ive had.
Sudden craving for a V8. Thats wierd.

They make a bunch of different flavors so it probably depends. I basically sustain myself on soda and similar **** though so I couldn't tell ya.

Back
Top Bottom