Café / Caffeine Thread

When is your favourite time of the day to consume your caffeine of choice?

• Whenever it's available.

Votes: 21 39.6%
  • As soon as I wake up.

Votes: 14 26.4%
  • Before breakfast

Votes: 9 17.0%
  • Breakfast.

Votes: 19 35.8%
  • Before lunch and/or dinner.

Votes: 11 20.8%
  • During lunch and/or dinner.

Votes: 7 13.2%
  • After lunch and/or dinner.

Votes: 20 37.7%
  • Nighttime.

Votes: 7 13.2%

• Total voters

Users who are viewing this thread

Being addicted to caffeine (physically addicted, that is) isn't all that fun a prospect though. Couple hours without any and the headaches start. A day without and you can kiss any ability to concentrate goodbye.

On the plus side, I can down as much as I want without getting the hyper jitters

I swap coffee for tea during sickness. I had one cup of joe yesterday and two tea.
Average cups for me is 4 daily.
I feel jittery after 6-8, depending on the brand.

I drink coffee. Plain and simple. I almost always drink it black, but sometimes add a little sweetener if I don't want it as bitter as usual.

Dryvus said:
FrisianDude said:
Philips Koffiezetapparaat HD7567/20  which was apparently almost 52 euros even though my mind must have rationalized it into a lower number because I thought I recalled it being cheaper.

HAHA

French Press is the only goddamn way to make coffee at home and you suck for not having one. And they're very cheap.
mine has a timer. I can tell it to wake me up with licious coffee aroma.

I work at a cafe that almost has really nice coffee and coffee drinks. Our espresso beans are fair quality and we have one or two very talented baristas but our espresso machine sadly is not very high quality, and the espresso grinder has some flaws which keep us out of the high-end coffee scene which is quite wide-spread in my city. I don't drink coffee really so I can't comment on the "normal" coffee but I do really enjoy the artistry of the science that is espresso drinks. It's a bit of a joy when someone at work orders a latte with no additions; I am new to this sort of thing but I am fairly proud of my meagre talents.

crodio said:
Bitter Mate is the only Quran approved way of consuming caffeine, infidels.
My man. It's God tier drink to keep warm and awake in winter. For summer... well, I'm not man enough.

Vermillion_Hawk said:
So why the hell is Jolt the example brand of soda in the poll? Is that all you guys get in the northern wastes?

I didn't even know Jolt was a thing.

Vermillion_Hawk said:
So why the hell is Jolt the example brand of soda in the poll? Is that all you guys get in the northern wastes?
That's the only one I can remember. Pretty rare as we prefer coffee (2nd biggest coffee consumer in the world per capita after Finland)

Also, just had some coffee, slightly flavoured with juniper berries and wood.

Back
Top Bottom