MP Antiquity Caesar's Rome: Multiplayer Battle Mod

Users who are viewing this thread

Legionary with Montefortino Helmet.
LegionaryMontefortino.png

I really love the look of these, amazing to see whats possible with the Bannerlord engine! Great work!

Why not combine forces with the other Roman periodic mod?
Could be epic :smile:
If you're referring to Mount n Gladius II, we (Vitallion and his team more like) are focusing on a completely different period in Roman history. This modification takes place after the Marian reforms whereas MnG is set in 268AD during the Crisis of the Third Century; two very different periods of time.

Announcing Numidia as a confirmed faction for Caesar's Rome. This unit type will most likely be named "Desert Spearmen" King Juba of Numidia alligned himself alongside Pompey and the Republic of Rome. He aided Pompey in several battles and assited in the defeat of Gaius Scribonius Curio during the Second Battle of the Bagradas River. King Juba ultimately died by suicide pact with Marcus Petreius, one of Pompey's generals after finding their retreat cut off by Caesar's legions.
Numidian_HunterOS.png

Yes, we will have historical battles one of which is a siege map, the Battle of Alesia. We also plan on making a gamemode called "Battle" mode, in which players have one life, can build forts & construct defensive structures - So it will be a hybrid game mode that allows players to turn battles into small sieges if they wish as part of their strategem. They only thing we may not have in that game mode are siege engines but we do plan on having siege artillery as something that players can build anywhere they want through either a straight forward point buy system, or resource management.

If you're referring to Mount n Gladius II, we (Vitallion and his team more like) are focusing on a completely different period in Roman history. This modification takes place after the Marian reforms whereas MnG is set in 268AD during the Crisis of the Third Century; two very different periods of time.

I don't think the goal of this multiplayer battle mod is to be historically accurate. It seems more about historical evocation I would say (which is not a bad thing if it is assumed).

Back
Top Bottom