Caesar's Mighty Tenth Legion | Recruiting

Users who are viewing this thread

qmDLpl6.jpg

Overview
The 10th strives to balance historical authenticity and player enjoy-ability. This unit is predominantly for but not limited to upcoming Roman mods. The founding members are all vastly experienced playing M&B Warband. We feel invigorated with the many new possibilities that Bannerlord offers.

Recruitment
If you're enthusiastic for history and want to join a group of like minded people join our discord https://discord.gg/dBW9e. We offer a structured and coordinated unit of experienced players. Our vision is to have motivated players who want to immerse themselves in the mindset of the Roman Legionaries.Your passion fuels not only yourself but the entire unit.

X Legio, II Cohort, Centuria of Appius Cassius
juliuscenturion.jpg

Last edited:
o_O a Roman Clan
We will try to honor Rome's good graces on the battlefield. The entire forum is a little bit of a work in progress. I haven't had to manage a new Forum in some time. I want to get a nice header and potentially flesh out in general. Trying not to clutter it too much in the process.

I've been playing warband since around late 2013, now I'm getting into the clan aspect of Bannerlord. Do I need to fill out an app or do I just join the discord?

Back
Top Bottom