SP Medieval Byzantium - Part I

Users who are viewing this thread

Hi all,

at long last I had some time to play this mod and I must congratulate the the maker or is it makers?

This is really good and interesting to play. Of course many ideas could be added from 1066, Battle for Sicily and TLD for even better gaming experience but the fact stands that here is something great which will probably become greater still.

On a historical note, were the Bulgarians that much better then the Byzantines at the time in question?

And why is it not possible to upgrade Norman caravan guards? They could be upgraded way up to hired blades and be a mercenary pool for both sides. Or even better, make them playable.

Regards, Oldtimer

BaldwinIV said:
Gilrain said:
Fantastic BaldwinIV, I can actually download this one!!  Whooo!!  Be playing it shortly. :grin:
Thanks! I'm happy that you like it  :eek:
I'm waiting for more comments!
btw Gilrain, your avatar is some kind of Templars seal? I have one similar to this.

Sorry for the delay in replying.  Yes the avatar is based on the traditional seal of the Knights Templar and was the seal of Grand Master Bertrand de Blanchfort in 1168.

I'm sorry if I'm incorrect, but I don't recall me giving you acces to my holy war items. If you have any explanation for you using them, I'd love to hear it.

On a related note, the yellow barded horse seen in this image looks extraordinarily like a certain horse I originally created for Craftmod. If you're going to use it, I would appreciate a mention in your credits.

Raz said:
I'm sorry if I'm incorrect, but I don't recall me giving you acces to my holy war items. If you have any explanation for you using them, I'd love to hear it.
Sorry, but it was impossible to contact with you. If you wish my items based on your meshes or textures will be excluded from the next version and everything will be clear again. I hoped that your items are free to use (like all of mine) but I was wrong...
bdac said:
On a related note, the yellow barded horse seen in this image looks extraordinarily like a certain horse I originally created for Craftmod. If you're going to use it, I would appreciate a mention in your credits.
Excuse me... Again in the fast working I forget someone  :oops: I'll include your name in the credits.

Eh, no problem. I'm glad my horse texture is actually getting some use.

I do like the concept behind this mod. If you're interested, I could try my hand at a few shield or armor textures or something of that nature.

bdac said:
Eh, no problem. I'm glad my horse texture is actually getting some use.

I do like the concept behind this mod. If you're interested, I could try my hand at a few shield or armor textures or something of that nature.
I have many shield textures, but I need some armor textures. After 3 days(when I return at home) I'll send you a PM to inform you what I mostly need. 
There are many posts unanswered by me but sorry the time is pressing me again  :sad:

I started the second part of the mod. But my work is stopped because M&B doesn't start and it is hard to mod the game without test the items, troops etc...
And Part I is abandoned. May be it will be improved in future...

Hello! Fantastic mod! I'm happy to see someone using things from Medieval Total War, especially the Byzantines! I absolutely adore that game. The later things that TW put out just were not the same flavor, too sugar-coated or something. This is the nitty-gritty! Im VERY happy to play this! I dont usually comment on things this enthusiastically but this one really made me happy. I do not know anything about modding things, but if I can help with anything, even just if you need a cheerleader, Im here, just PM me.

I'm happy to hear it! You can help me with creating of the 2nd part. I'll send you some items and you will give me screenshots or info about how they look like.  :razz:
Here is the thread of Byzantium - Part II: http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,15892.0.html

Back
Top Bottom