Bye

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
1. Your in-game name:Guilt
2. Your age:14
3. Give an estimate of time you're able to spend on the server:5 Hours a day .. Except Weekends
4. Why you want to be an administrator:Cause i like to deal with PW Problems and i'll be happy handling other players problems in-game.
5. Why you should be an administrator:I Should be one Because i am Good with Handling players Problems and Choosing the Right Punishement
6. Any past experience with administrating. If none, leave it blank:Yes
7. Language(s) you can type/speak:English,French,Arabic
8. Your Steam, can also be sent on a PM if it's preferred:

Cannot Handle being one now sorry

1. Your in-game name: Cedric, Duke_Cedric_From_England
2. Your age: 15
3. Give an estimate of time you're able to spend on the server: 4-6 hours a day. More in weekends.
4. Why you want to be an administrator: I like it to help people and want make the server random-free.
5. Why you should be an administrator: Because I play for a long time on the server, never random and I know the rules.
6. Any past experience with administrating. If none, leave it blank:
7. Language(s) you can type/speak: English and Dutch
8. Your Steam, can also be sent on a PM if it's preferred: cedricgoossens1

1. Your in-game name: Tilaros
2. Your age: 16
3. Give an estimate of time you're able to spend on the server: Around 4-5 hours, more in the weekends tho.
4. Why you want to be an administrator: i want to make the community a better place, and make sure people can roleplay without getting randomed 24/7.
5. Why you should be an administrator: Im mature and ive seen many admins in action and i know how to do it, also i will be very active on pwmod so i could be online alot.
And i know all the rules and i have alot of roleplaying experience. i play pwmod since around v1b
7. Language(s) you can type/speak: I can speak english a little bit of french and full dutch too.
8. Your Steam, can also be sent on a PM if it's preferred: my steam is joko422

Legolan must be admin, and you will make it so :twisted: or.....bad things will happen, bad things, with lemons.

Legolan said:
Legolan must be admin, and you will make it so :twisted: or.....bad things will happen, bad things, with lemons.

That sounds ... scary... lemons...

1. Your in-game name: Letho_Hammer_of_the_Admins or Letho
2. Your age:19 (20 in this year)
3. Give an estimate of time you're able to spend on the server:  3-4 hours in week, more at the weekend
4. Why you want to be an administrator: Because i really liked that job... I want to teach people how they should play without break rules and help with organise events.
5. Why you should be an administrator:  Because sometimes we don't have admins, i missed all of u. Hmh, what more...I made terrible mistake and i want to repair that.
6. Any past experience with administrating. If none, leave it blank: Yes, I was admin at Old EU server, Server Admin at Polish RP server and admin at this EU_A Server
7. Language(s) you can type/speak: English, Polish.
8. Your Steam, can also be sent on a PM if it's preferred:   djcorleone92 or djcorleone, don't remember ^^

1. Your in-game name:Anomys
2. Your age:17
3. Give an estimate of time you're able to spend on the server:Every day in week.
4. Why you want to be an administrator:Well, i've been played Persistent world when it came, I know the rules and wish to help people who needs admin help :smile:
5. Why you should be an administrator:Well, I've been reading rules and know them all, and surely I have seen in eupw4 some randomings and surely I wish to solve em, at weekends I play at 21PM to 6 AM. + I wish to do events like tournament, jousting events and some adventuring to not get people bored.
7. Language(s) you can type/speak:Finnish, English
8. Your Steam, can also be sent on a PM if it's preferred:rustis1 My warband doesn't work at steam because I bought it at Direct2Drive because it came one day earlier in d2d :smile: But I will talk

I still find it hard that this is the way they are still finding admins... and now that you have two teams on one server do you really need any more admins?

Legolan said:
I think they should just ask those who they think could do it.

This...though then again, that results in more asskissing by the admintitlehungry populace.

(TWD)Tom said:
I still find it hard that this is the way they are still finding admins... and now that you have two teams on one server do you really need any more admins?

You don't understand. This isn't how we find or pick our admins. It is simply a place to allow people to express interest in the position.

Im not going to start my arguement over again, I stated it on other admin application threads, the best way to find admins is through observation you see someone you see them respecting all the rules in every situtation, helping new players, then you approach him and say something along the lines of "hey I know you and you know me, and you have been nothing but good since you started out on the server, do you have any intrest in becoming an admin?"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom