NA Skirmish Completed BSL Discussion *NEW* $360.00 Prize! NA

Users who are viewing this thread

Because great community members (like les) kept hosting epic community tourneys and events, do you think @holes like you kept it alive? he is being ostracized here on bannerlord for NO reason, literally NO reason. He's a great guy, why do you hate him? give me a list of a MINIMUM of 5 reasons why you dislike him, I bet you can't because there is no reason to hate him.

You continue this assertion that people are ostracizing LES despite everyone who you accuse straight up telling you they are not ostracizing LES

Soooo- it's okay when you guys made up stuff to formulate tournaments in the past; then build upon that foundation as the game grows- but we can't do the same in Bannerlord because to a portion of players it's unfair, and not in "their" best interest.

Yeah- I mean Marquis you honestly had one of the more well structured posts; thanks for that...but summed up those points have already been countered. The thread is not even 12 hours old, and how many people aside from the forum warriors will see it? Give us a little time and perhapssss a benefit of a doubt. When's the last time any of you have gone to Church? Have some faith...

All I hear every day is crying that the game doesn't provide the game doesn't provide. We know the game doesn't provide. That's no excuse to just sideline everyone and yourselves for the sake of the game changing at some point in the future; to which we have no clue when that will come.
hey bro i didnt read any of that can you type a shorter message?

+_81e49f630f11785aa5d6aacd2354aa93.jpg

>I'm just concerned about this
>I'm not concern trolling though

Here is your baited response.
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Because great community members (like les) kept hosting epic community tourneys and events, do you think @holes like you kept it alive? he is being ostracized here on bannerlord for NO reason, literally NO reason. He's a great guy, why do you hate him? give me a list of a MINIMUM of 5 reasons why you dislike him, I bet you can't because there is no reason to hate him.
I don't dislike LES, I actually like that he is trying to bring a competitive atmosphere to the game (even though he is not doing it the good way) but from what I know Les didn't host any Warband tournament and didn't help to keep the scene alive. We should just wait for people with experience to help the scene grow rather than rushing and failing to make Bannerlord a comp game.

CS and Valorent both have proper customization, progression, and offer side swaps for balance. They also have one-life and a clear objective.

By comparison Skirmish has limited customization, no progression, doesn't swap sides for balance. It also has multiple lives and muddled objectives.
why the **** you talkin bout that joint? this bannerlord cuh!!!!!!!!!!!!

CS and Valorent both have proper customization, progression, and offer side swaps for balance. They also have one-life and a clear objective.

By comparison Skirmish has limited customization, no progression, doesn't swap sides for balance. It also has multiple lives and muddled objectives.

If you want to play the competitive game you're looking for, go back to Warband. This is the future and you're scared of change.

I don't dislike LES, I actually like that he is trying to bring a competitive atmosphere to the game (even though he is not doing it the good way) but from what I know Les didn't host any Warband tournament and didn't help to keep the scene alive. We should just wait for people with experience to help the scene grow rather than rushing and failing to make Bannerlord a comp game.
are you a girl

Im trying to figure out why about 30 minutes ago this thread got invaded by like 4 different NW players all with ~30 posts on their accounts who are all saying essentially the same thing.

innovative people like LES are driving this community, he's like the elon musk of bannerlord, his tourneys will be the model of all future tourneys.

No one is being civil everyone is out here trying to piss in my oatmeal IF YOURE NOT INTERESTED IN A TOURNAMENT THEN DONT SIGN UP i dont understand why people who have no intention of competing feel the need to come on here and start problems
I don't piss in oatmeal, not since that one rat ruined my marriage and the divorce papers went through. Good Luck Les!!! (y)

peepee poopoo dissenting opinions aren't welcome

We're competitive Bannerlord players that want the Skirmish gamemode and competitive community to flourish in this game, unlike you trolls who are criticizing this legitimate attempt for the community for garbage reasons. Let me know when you guys want to contribute to the community.

Brandis has already given a verbal warning in this thread. I expect constructive methods of how to improve on the tournament format from now on, it's no good saying you hate it without giving a suggestion on how to improve on it. Anymore clear bait or troll posts will be deleted with a warning.

Flaming isn't the best route for the improvement of a format, be constructive.

Last edited:
We're competitive Bannerlord players that want the Skirmish gamemode and competitive community to flourish in this game, unlike you trolls who are criticizing this legitimate attempt for the community for garbage reasons. Let me know when you guys want to contribute to the community.

You continue to act like any opinion that isnt "Wow! this ruleset is amazing!" Is equal to "Wow! Please delete this tournament and start a Peruvian flute band with the cash!"

If people didnt care about Bannerlord competitive we wouldnt say the ruleset is bad and the game isn't ready for a tournament. We would just say nothing. Everyone would love a successful tournament right now. But with the current state of the game there just isnt a way one could be run and still be fair to all opposing sides. Nothing is stopping people from having fun, but we have ratparties for that. Just dont call the community a bunch of cowards if only 1 or 2 teams sign up.

Soooo- it's okay when you guys made up stuff to formulate tournaments in the past; then build upon that foundation as the game grows- but we can't do the same in Bannerlord because to a portion of players it's unfair, and not in "their" best interest.

Every community in warband "made up stuff" to formulate their individual competitive structures. NW Groupfights, Native tournaments, CRPG tournaments, etc. I'm not saying its wrong to do so now, since its unlikely we'll receive dedicated support from TW. I'm saying to take care while doing it, because all of us should have the experience from our respective communities to recognize that initial formats have a definitive impact on competition.

give me a list of a MINIMUM of 5 reasons why you dislike him, I bet you can't because there is no reason to hate him.

*This is a parthian shot comment*

- Your profile pic is literally Les in blackface.

You continue to act like any opinion that isnt "Wow! this ruleset is amazing!" Is equal to "Wow! Please delete this tournament and start a Peruvian flute band with the cash!"

If people didnt care about Bannerlord competitive we wouldnt say the ruleset is bad and the game isn't ready for a tournament. We would just say nothing. Everyone would love a successful tournament right now. But with the current state of the game there just isnt a way one could be run and still be fair to all opposing sides.

Tbh BL format could be adopted from WB, four skirmish games (sets), two skirmish maps, bobs your uncle. It's just awfully difficult to do that when there's no custom servers. It's a shame really. Hopefully a temporary solution comes by.

Tbh BL format could be adopted from WB, two skirmish games, 4 sets, bobs your uncle. It's just awfully difficult to do that when there's no custom servers. It's a shame really. Hopefully a temporary solution comes by.

If we had customs servers I would be completely down for a tournament. Bottom line is without a way to flip sides any tournament will be unbalanced at its core.

Tbh BL format could be adopted from WB, two skirmish games, 4 sets, bobs your uncle. It's just awfully difficult to do that when there's no custom servers. It's a shame really. Hopefully a temporary solution comes by.
The temporary solution would be to plan what players would like for competitive scene I guess. I found that rat parties is a good way to see how good factions actually are in a balanced match up and the experience will help us nerf or buff some units for the comp mod

Back
Top Bottom