BUY IT FROM TALEWORLDS NOT FROM STEAM

Users who are viewing this thread

I bought it from the TW website. Easy as pie.
You lucky fellow; I entered my payment details through the TW site and it seemed on the verge of completing, but that xsolla payment authorisation never completed, it just stayed at the 'waiting for completion' stage. After half an hour of waiting for it to progress, I gave up. I tried it twice with the same result, so hopefully I won't be charged! I impatiently bought it through Steam instead and am now downloading.

For me at least it worked better through Firefox than it did Google Chrome, Chrome still doesn't work and I already bought it on Firefox :smile:

You lucky fellow; I entered my payment details through the TW site and it seemed on the verge of completing, but that xsolla payment authorisation never completed, it just stayed at the 'waiting for completion' stage. After half an hour of waiting for it to progress, I gave up. I tried it twice with the same result, so hopefully I won't be charged! I impatiently bought it through Steam instead and am now downloading.

Same thing to me, but I'll wait a little more before rushing to steam.

Edit : done :mrgreen:

Last edited:
Can I buy a non-Steam version on this site? Like the first game. The discount does not interest me.

Same here. I would pay $60 for this game, but not with DRM. I was hopeful for a code activated launcher just like warband and the original had.

Its not gonna be DRM free as it have MP.

I can play and activate Warband without the internet. It has multiplayer, and the local multiplayer still works without internet access (through LAN). So yes, it can.

The first game works just fine.

I'm hoping it's just going to be the EA version that will only be on steam. Hopefully it comes to GOG, since I guess they aren't going to allow us to download and activate like Warband does.

Back
Top Bottom