• If you are reporting a bug, please head over to our Technical Support section for Bannerlord.
  • Please note that we've updated the Mount & Blade II: Bannerlord save file system which requires you to take certain steps in order for your save files to be compatible with e1.7.1 and any later updates. You can find the instructions here.

Bump + Hits needs to FK off from this game

Users who are viewing this thread

Yukmouth++

Squire
Wtf is the counter-play to being bumped by a horse and hit at the same time ? Who the fk thinks its good game design ?

Last edited:

TheBard ✂

Salt Knight
Master Knight
It's been asked for by the community if I recall it correctly that bumping is reliable same as couch damage.

KSHMR

Sergeant at Arms
Bump hitting is useful on the one condition that is takes skill and is not based on luck or can be pulled off too easily

Besides, TW think couch lance bumping is possible too... how? XD

๖Kern

Grandmaster Knight
WBNW
All you need to do in BL is to sidestep, it's literally like 10x harder to bump someone than in Warband. Pretty much impossible at low speeds also.

All you need to do in BL is to sidestep, it's literally like 10x harder to bump someone than in Warband. Pretty much impossible at low speeds also.
Took the words right out of my mouth. Just side step if ur fighting noobs they would never be able to bump you let alone a good player.

Yukmouth++

Squire
I literally get bump by being FAR on the side of the horse because of ****ty hitboxes.

Rizer

Recruit
Agree with OP. I really don't see why bump hitting should be a thing. A raised shield should prevent getting hit. Besides, cav would still be op without it.

Mushbeast

Knight at Arms
For some spears, especially the longer ones, it makes no sense. It should be fine to use with swords though as there's currently no real purpose to use a sword on horseback.

Yukmouth++

Squire
It makes 0 sense because no matter how you see it, the rider swings his weapon through the neck of his horse in order to hit you. Bump + Spear makes no sense either because the spear is far ahead from the horse yet the spear hit happens after the bump.

Having a shield up should 100% prevent this.

WMorton

Sergeant
WBWF&SNW
I mean I think that getting rid of glaive hitting you despite the rider swinging his glaive/menavlion to the opposite side of the horse that you stand on

Surreal120

Master Knight
WBNWVC
bump stabbing is way harder in BL than in warband, it’s pretty easy to avoid and takes quite a bit of skill to pull off consistently compared to warband.

Alyss

Grandmaster Knight
Cav is the hardest class in Bannerlord and it needs a buff. Inf is way too op currently.

Top Bottom