Bugs, Thoughts and Suggestions.

Users who are viewing this thread

Septa Scarabae

Knight at Arms
I'll try to compile them as I see them.

Bugs:
  • Battlefield messages are not visible. (deaths, commands, victory, etc.) * (Edit: This appears to be a graphical error that does not always occur.)
  • Heraldic armor is not correctly displaying heraldry.
  • Unable to find mesh nasal_helmet_b.
  • Item name: arabian armor a
  • Item name: arabian armor b
  • Joining the melee fight at the Sargoth tournament grounds puts the character into spectator mode.
  • During character creation, you must manually delete the name 'Player' and type in your desired name. In previous versions, you'd click '*Enter Name Here*' and type in your name.
  • Skin order during character creation appears random, with the same skin sometimes appearing twice in a row or after the following skin.
  • Speed bonus messages were exceeding 3-4 messages at a time during training.
  • If you hit 'Tab' during a melee fight at an arena, the game is paused and you're brought to an invisible menu window. You can see your mouse cursor and there are buttons near the center of the screen you can click, but can't see. Through trial and error, I was able to exit the melee fight from here.
  • During a battle, the enemy began to retreat by slowly walking away.
  • Khergit Deserters were riding around with their bows out, but weren't engaging in any kind of combat. * (Edit: This appears to be an issue with all archers.)

Thoughts and Suggestions:
  • The overland map text is much easier to read with the darker highlight.
  • I found weapon trails, although cool, to be distracting and a tad over the top.
  • It might be worth taking the time to design a training area on flat terrain, similar to the arenas.
  • While useful, the bow isn't nearly as useful as the other weapons in the tournament. Expecially at a low level, I'm dealing 2-4 damage a shot, headshots for 5-8 damage with an average of 8-10 arrows on-target to defeat an opponent.

This board is for posting bug reports and suggestions by the beta testers of Warband Single Player Campaign. Please don't post here unless you are testing the SP campaign.

Septa Scarabae said:
  • Skin order during character creation appears random, with the same skin sometimes appearing twice in a row or after the following skin.

Are you sure about this? I don't seem to have this. It's the same as Native 1.011 where you can actually click on the little arrow buttons on the sides of the button to cycle the selection forward or backwards. If you click in the middle of the button itself it tends to sometimes alternate between cycling forward and backward.

Back
Top Bottom