[BUGS] Support Thread for v3.9

Users who are viewing this thread

Mettenheim greatswords and spearknights have the same weapon proficiency as the regular infantry unit which they upgrade from, is this intentional? Also the Melintine Imperial Guard unit has a pretty terrible melee weapon for its stats.

Yes.
All soldiers were set not by looking separately at their levels or stats or skills or proficiencies or armours or weapons, but levels and stats and skills and proficiencies and armours and weapons all together. Each element were tuned to match, as close as possible, troop performance in battle with autoresolve values.

Really love the mod, by far my favorite way to play M&B. Impressive that it's still being updated.

But, I've noticed a minor (but annoying) bug that's new in 3.9.5. Three times, the game has crashed when transferring items by ctrl-clicking them. First two times I was selling stuff, third time I was looting after a battle. When it happens, the mouse cursor stops moving and the game seems to freeze, but when moving the mouse and clicking randomly the game will still make an occasional sound, like the "money changing hands" sound. Pretty weird. Only way out is to ctrl-alt-del.

A user on the Wikia just reported that the execution sound of unique spawn leaders is a male version, regardless of the actual gender. Could there be a female alternative added to Maltise and Verante Kruus?

Thanks! :smile: Also, here's another one. The font size of the advanced formation options ("use_advanced_formation = 1" in module.ini) is minuscule:
59307A6E0AEBF966742DBB8939754130919EF793

Thx in advance!

Last edited:
I'll try that, thanks. But if I may ask, why are there tabs in the first place? They weren't there in the previous version (only space characters) and everything looked fine. What is the added value of tabs?

"Prefer blunt weapon" and few other typo fixes happened. How tabs end up in the file? Don't know, but I didn't put them there manually. On Windows it seems to doesn't matter and we don't have access to other OS.

Dont know what is wrong but many archer don't shoot or shoot 1 time then switch to a close combat weapon even the enemy is far away and they have a loot of ammo left.In a City siege i was behind my Archers to look better what they do and i see that some Archer type shoot and some not.If i give the order to Free fire all switch again to Bows but without shooting and switch direct back to melee.
Extended Horse archer AI is catastrophic.If you turn it on half of your Troops start to charge and then go all in a line to the Battlefield end on one side and don't move any more.
Then why the new Devil Units fight so perfect?They have a fantastic weapon switch Lance-Axe- Throwing Weapon.And your Units and Companions are to stupid to switch to a Close combat weapon when it needed if you give then a Lance or different weapons for different situations.

"Prefer blunt weapon" and few other typo fixes happened. How tabs end up in the file? Don't know, but I didn't put them there manually. On Windows it seems to doesn't matter and we don't have access to other OS.
I see. The screenshot I've sent for showcase was from me, using Windows 10. So it matters on Windows too. But I saw that the hotfix has that issue solved (hopefully), so all good! Thanks

Hello,

During "the old tale" part 1.
i got the fragile book and started reading it. after a few game days that i didn't recieve an update, i suddenly saw i wasnt reading any book and the item was gone. i went to the scholar, hoping i missed the 'done reading' but he doesnt have any new options. i cant deny the possibility i sold the book somehow.. is there anything to do?

i hope im just missing something :/

Back
Top Bottom