[BUGS] Support Thread for v3.9

Users who are viewing this thread

It's certainly not normal. I'd lower battlesize first of all, restoring other settings to default until game become stable may help too. Alt+tab is certainly not recommended with warband, like never do this at all or restart application after it which is the same. My game can run smoothly for day (real) if not reloading saves much.

sher said:
It's certainly not normal. I'd lower battlesize first of all, restoring other settings to default until game become stable may help too. Alt+tab is certainly not recommended with warband, like never do this at all or restart application after it which is the same. My game can run smoothly for day (real) if not reloading saves much.

Yes I would agree that it is directly tied to reloading saves and I tend to do it a lot since I am starting a new game, hope in the bannerlord they will fix it :smile:

Not sure I would call it a bug, but I built the camp from the Old Ruins, and when talking to the campmaster, one option was to "Leave all my troops here". The camp could only garrison 50 at the time, but it took all my troops from my party, and everybody in excess of 50 disappeared! Doh!

They only dissaper if you leave location, go to the word map. Otherwise Camp Master will warn you, numbers next to Garrison option will warn you as well. Simply quickly look at them before you press Leave

Flingit said:
Not sure I would call it a bug, but I built the camp from the Old Ruins, and when talking to the campmaster, one option was to "Leave all my troops here". The camp could only garrison 50 at the time, but it took all my troops from my party, and everybody in excess of 50 disappeared! Doh!

I think it was a feature in Mount and Blade: Viking Conquest so they work similarly, you can talk to the grandmaster again to take all your troops and then place 50 troops seperately.

Bug- This probably an already known bug but- CTRL+S or CTRL+A to automatically pick up troops or prisoners sometimes crashes the game. Tested on Dx:9
----- The Jatu steppe area north of Elacrai, can't be clicked sometimes and results in player party stopping, kind of bothersome when kiting unique spawns.

Bunch of minor things you could potentially call bugs:
-Overhead polearm block looks like overhead stab, should change it back to native animation so it isn't confusing
-Left walking animation (no weapon) uses a pike animation
-Right walking animation (polearm) uses a pike animation when right doesn't
-Accuracy of practice bows and crossbow still at 99, I'd set it to the same as the lowest tier bows to prevent getting headshot right away in a tournament
-Bec de Corbin, Long Bardiche, Great Long Bardiche, Hafted Blade, Long Hafted Blade, Scythe, and Pitch Fork need is_pike flag
-Pitch Fork using wrong attack flags (has swings when it has no swing damage value, using overswing_polearm which overrides overhead_spear)
-Manopener should have unique flag since it's a unique item (as far as I'm aware)
-Scythe model is backwards, just requires mirroring in openbrf
-Practice Dagger making metal sounds when chambered, needs wooden_parry flag
-Club feels too anemic in tournaments (the one you get as a secondary with a lance or javelins) maybe buff it to be statistically the same as the Cudgel
-Manopener has a unique model that isn't used for some reason
-Raider Axe and Northern Battle Axe use 1h thrust instead of 2h
-Long Spiked Club, Long Hafted Knobbed Mace, and Long Hafted Spiked Mace should have overswing_musket flag so they don't only have one direction with a shield
-Double Sided Lance using wrong attack flags (using overhead_polearm instead of overhead_spear and overhead_musket)
-Shortened Voulge and Steel Voulge use same model, maybe replace one with the Long Voulge from native? If so, needs is_pike since it would fit the "pike" criteria (polearm no shield with a thrust that does pierce)
-Smoke effect for firearms is still at an angle due to being native code, this is changeable in module_items
-Potentially add horseback_slash_polearm (and horseback_slashright_onehanded, horseback_slashleft_onehanded) to Emerald Rune Glaive to give it something over the Sapphire and Ruby versions

I'm not sure I even want this to be fixed. No Ivanus, you're not getting my wife.

edit; also, my wife called me her NO RELATION before our wedding. It was kind of awkward.

Attachments

• 20190707004440_1.jpg
    20190707004440_1.jpg
    559.7 KB · Views: 21
Hi Guys!

I just noticed a little text bug today. Forum says i'm not allowed to show it, but it's this line in the game log: The Order of Red Fletchers have been denounced and and (bug) named an outlaw order.

p.s.: This mod is the best.  :grin:

I'm rather asking for a confirmation first: do you guys also have the Ruby Rune Plate with Cape with transparent textures, and the New King Helm not showing at all inside scenes and battles?
AE9AEFA9313440F59C0D7504F197F98E9959BC39
I freshly created two savegames in a row, just to recheck this, and I made sure that my version is untweaked. I also tried with and without the hotfix patches, but the results are the same. Another possibility is a faulty download on my end, but I don't have a good enough internet connection right now, to be able to redownload v3.9.4...

Not sure if bug, but I just became the grandmaster of an order and the order strong hold garrison costs me around 15K per income report. If I knew I would be hit with a -15000 every two weeks, would have stayed a constable  :lol:

I havent played this mod in a while but I thought that you didn't have to pay for the stronghold upkeep

PapaJohn said:
Not sure if bug, but I just became the grandmaster of an order and the order strong hold garrison costs me around 15K per income report. If I knew I would be hit with a -15000 every two weeks, would have stayed a constable  :lol:

I havent played this mod in a while but I thought that you didn't have to pay for the stronghold upkeep
Hotfix (savegame-compatible): https://www.moddb.com/mods/saxondragon/downloads/v394-hot-fix

Where can i find Bernard in the Hideout?

The gates to the keep are flagged as "Destructable object" while inaccessible normal?

After update with steam workshop , if player have finished the old ruins Quest before , the messages like picture will show every day .

Attachments

• 8718367adab44aedc9999109bd1c8701a08bfb0c.jpg
    8718367adab44aedc9999109bd1c8701a08bfb0c.jpg
    52.4 KB · Views: 11
Marcus_SFAC said:
After update with steam workshop , if player have finished the old ruins Quest before , the messages like picture will show every day .
It seems to me you have cheats and debug mode activated... could that be the reason?

Back
Top Bottom