[BUGS] Support Thread for v3.9

Users who are viewing this thread

sher said:
It would be very bad if "Archers" would join melee on their own - if you want this you can order them to but you can do nothing if they join "Infantry" out of the blue. Don't "fix" this, please :smile:

Player can assign shooters to "Infantry" himself BTW.
Changes are not planned as there is nothing to fix. It is personal preference.

IconracI said:
I think maybe it was in the mod ages ago, like pre 3.4. It is not any more as most of them are not designed to fight in the first line. This is infantry job; no ammo archers can still protect still shutting guys killing whoever is in melee range.

Thanks for the answer. I tweaked a lot with dynamic reassignment.

Here is a bug. When you ask steward: "Let us hold a great feast to raise the spirits of my men." The cost of this feast is counts prisoners too. The operator store_party_size needs to be replaced with store_party_size_wo_prisoners.

[plyr|anyone, "steward_menu",
    [
      (party_slot_eq, "$current_town", 7, "trp_player"),
      (store_party_size, ":var0", "p_main_party"),
      (val_mul, ":var0", 15),
      (assign, reg1, ":var0"),
      (store_troop_gold, ":var1", "trp_player"),
      (ge, ":var1", ":var0"),
    ],
    "Let us hold a great feast to raise the spirits of my men.",
    "castle_feast",
    []],

[anyone, "castle_feast",
    [
      (store_party_size, ":var0", "p_main_party"),
      (val_mul, ":var0", 10),
      (assign, reg1, ":var0"),
    ],
    "Ah! Yes, my {reg63?Lord:Lady}, we can accomplish that for our troops. We can do that for {reg1} gold!",
    "castle_feast",
    []],

Hello

It's my first post down here, so be easy with me :smile:
I would like to report a bug.
I got captured by Ravenstern while trying to defend Avendor. Then, some of my companions got themselfes imprisoned in Mistmire castle.
I try to free them - I sneak into the castle, kill prison guard, talk to all of them in the dungeon. But when we get out, they (my companions) attack me! It's weird.

MethaneBlaster said:
Hello

It's my first post down here, so be easy with me :smile:
I would like to report a bug.
I got captured by Ravenstern while trying to defend Avendor. Then, some of my companions got themselfes imprisoned in Mistmire castle.
I try to free them - I sneak into the castle, kill prison guard, talk to all of them in the dungeon. But when we get out, they (my companions) attack me! It's weird.
Well-known native bug. Restart your game (Warband.exe) and the bug will disappear.

I just encountered a strange bug while rescuing some prison lords:
When fighting our ways back out they startet to attack me.
I was marshall of their realm and we had positive relations.
I couldn't finish the sequence, because they were tagged hostile and I had to knock them out to be able to end the event.
Neverthless to say I couldn't rescue them afterwards  :party:

Mrtn said:
I just encountered a strange bug while rescuing some prison lords:
When fighting our ways back out they startet to attack me.
I was marshall of their realm and we had positive relations.
I couldn't finish the sequence, because they were tagged hostile and I had to knock them out to be able to end the event.
Neverthless to say I couldn't rescue them afterwards  :party:
Same issue as above, not related to PoP... :???:

Foreign_Short_Sabre (wakizashi) and Foreign_Sabre (katana) have a weird 'draw weapon' animation, like if it was a 'reload musket' animation:
8FCDAE14937833BBDCF759D74EEE6362F5F81DBC

641E18BFAEDF623B29AE1968E5382BC0E21FB8B5
The 'holster weapon' animations are equally wrong, they are like the 'holster musket/polearm' animations. Can this be fixed please?

Bug from a Wikia user, he can't win the game officially because Ravenstern refuses to capitulate. Yet there is no Ravenstern lord party remaining on the world map (at least I couldn't find any) and they have no fiefs remaining either. I let the game run for 2 more weeks and still nothing. All other victory conditions are met. With cheat mode turned on, a debug alert is given regularly: "party with commander mismatch". War progress is stuck at 45/50. If that helps. Don't know yet if the guy used tweaks or not. Here is the savegame file: https://yadi.sk/d/GT-yTJRAaAlXew

I left a Noldor spirit horse horse with my keeper to heal at the old ruins. After many days, the horse keeper keeps saying "the horse will be ready after 0 days". Seems like a bug, and I won't be getting my horse back.

Few things I've noticed:

Animations:
-overhead polearm block looks like an overhead stab
-left walk looks like a pike animation
-left polearm walk looks like a pike animation
Items:
-practice ranged have native laser accuracy, would recommend changing practice bows and crossbows accuracy to 85 and 91 respectively
-the following need is_pike tag, criteria is a polearm that is 2 handed and has a pierce value for thrust: Bec de Corbin, Long Bardiche, Great Long Bardiche, Hafted Blade, Long Hafted Blade, Scythe, and Pitch Fork
-the attack flags on the Pitch Fork are wrong (need to remove overhead swing)
-the attack flags on the Double Sided Lance are wrong (need to remove overhead swing)
-the Raider Axe and Northern Battle Axe use a 1h thrust instead of a 2h thrust

Couple ideas I had too:
-there's a cut model for a halberd and a shorter Shadow Wolf Halberd, could incorporate those
-add swing attacks for all 2h polearms that can be used on horseback, it would make them more viable and it wouldn't be overpowered

Yup, one of the polearm block animations look like an overhead stab indeed. I suggested to remove it once, but I got the response that it's fine and made for variety. That would be a good idea on its own, but not like this. It really looks weird.

Few things I've noticed:

Animations:
-overhead polearm block looks like an overhead stab
-left walk looks like a pike animation
-left polearm walk looks like a pike animation
Items:
-practice ranged have native laser accuracy, would recommend changing practice bows and crossbows accuracy to 85 and 91 respectively
-the following need is_pike tag, criteria is a polearm that is 2 handed and has a pierce value for thrust: Bec de Corbin, Long Bardiche, Great Long Bardiche, Hafted Blade, Long Hafted Blade, Scythe, and Pitch Fork
-the attack flags on the Pitch Fork are wrong (need to remove overhead swing)
-the attack flags on the Double Sided Lance are wrong (need to remove overhead swing)
-the Raider Axe and Northern Battle Axe use a 1h thrust instead of a 2h thrust

Couple ideas I had too:
-there's a cut model for a halberd and a shorter Shadow Wolf Halberd, could incorporate those
-add swing attacks for all 2h polearms that can be used on horseback, it would make them more viable and it wouldn't be overpowered
Hi all,

I have an even better idea:

- no 2H weapons on horseback at all. Some realism won`t hurt...

Rgds, Oldtimer

I don't know if it has been addessed but lord of enemy factions get stuck in their captial becuse they have no money and not enough troops. Perhaps add a mechanic were they are given money and troops after like a month or two of being stuck in the fief.

Back
Top Bottom