Bugs reports. Read first post before you make new one

Users who are viewing this thread

First of all, I saw a merchant of Sargoth in Fukui.

Anyway, I'm getting an error where, after the seppuku cutscene, any lord or even bandits that I talk to just repeats what the daimyo said after father's friend runs away. Something along the lines of "your father's friend will find you later. get stronger and be ready" or something. It's making it so if I talk to anybody on the map, they will just repeat those lines, and then only give me the option to fight them, and so I cant talk to any lords.

And yes, I have WSE installed and I'm using that.

I've installed the mod and the patch as well as WSE but i have a problem that the answer escapes me. When i launch the game with WSE it plays very well until i get into the first mission where you and your father fends off a couple bandits. It lags uncontrollably and will not let me move my mouse, select another program, or tab out. I'm forced to Ctrl+Alt+Delete and even that takes up to 10 minutes to happen. I've launched the game without WSE and had no problem except that alot of the textures will not load and alot of the cool features crash the game. Please give me and explanation I'm eager to play your mod

Sorry if these are too obvious/non buggy seeming, and feel free to ignore the dumb ones if so. Just trying to throw all the possibly useful feedback I can out there.

" get_object failed for mesh:pic_ainu_town " error while messing around in Sapporo, Kushiro, and, well, Ainu towns.

Weekly wages in the party tab are still in Denars, not Ryo.

If promoted, ANBU continue down the Manhunter tree. Not really a bug, but sort of out of place.

Some lord issues:
    -For some reason, half or so of the Oda clan lords have the title "Jarl"
    -Otomo clan lords earned the title "Countess". This amuses me. ^_^
    -There ends up being multiple lords with the same name, though different affiliations. If not a bug, it's a bit confusing.
    -Negative/impossible ages seem common, also seem tied to clones.
    -the "What will your kingdom be named?" deal you no doubt know
(At least the title errors, possibly the rest as well, seems to stem from the treason/removal of a lord.)
    -Native claimants remain.
    -Certain clans seem to have zero females. 
(The clan claimants and femaleless clans seem mutually exclusive. Assuming this is an artifact from if the clans which were originally one of the six factions.)

Kuji castle. Lords leaving it can get trapped on the cliff.

As reported earlier by Suminagashi:
  SCRIPT ERROR ON OPCODE 1073742364: Invalid Troop ID: -1; LINE NO: 135:
  At Script [518] courtship_event_troop_court_lady.
  SCRIPT ERROR ON OPCODE 540: Invalid Troop ID: -1; LINE NO: 136:

The issue seems to vanish when you begin successfully courting a lady. Had a PAIN trying to recreate this. Appears to only occur when you have a negative, possibly zero?, relationship with a lady you've met/expressed interest in. Professing yourself to be an admirer results in -2 rep, as well, though that may be intentional. It's worth noting I didn't actually see the "518" on my error, that part was empty, but the rest was identical.

"Your party has no food!" While waiting in a town and attempting to make sense of the courtship error, my soldiers started starving. I'm sure that was complete unrelated to me. [cough] :oops:

Some minor clipping issues inside castles you haven't finished with. Imagine those will be fixed with the next patch and don't need details, though.

um i dnt know if this is the right thread but ive tried to install this mod 3 times and everytimes installiation is complete it says windows cannot open file do and i have WSE loader installed what do i need to do?

Well. I was playing the mod, and it's amazing by the way. First mod I've played in a long time that was really worth it. Amazing work....Anyways. Sometimes when I play, I'll click on something and the game will freeze. It'll say C+ runtime error. This application requested that somethingrather close in an unusual way and now must be closed. :/ It blows cause I usually play for a hour and a half and then it does it on me :/

Game is often crushing at the custom battle. Examples of that:
5720bee1c220.jpg

f78f9a1b86d8.jpg

Also game crushed at the armor merchant.
I just cant play. I GETCHIN FUUUU CRUSHES!!!

****ta, new one...
1a5bf3b4c0dc.jpg

Hi all!
First of all i wanted to say that i'm pretty happy that this mod has been made (even if it is not finished yet). Many thanks for that woyo-sensei!  :grin:
If there is anything i can do to help you just let me know and i will try my best.

Here my first try to do so in listing one bug that i haven't seen here(the other ones i wanted to state have already been mentioned):
- the Ainu Elite Archers do not have a bow/arrows, just a sword so it's better to use the normal Ainu Archers atm

PS: Keep up the good work woyo-sensei and maybe i'll read of you soon :wink:

My original post was on page 9 or so.
-Since then I have solved my problem. Though it should be easy enough that a caveman can do it I screwed up.
-The game wouldn't work for long without crashing, but it ends up I only installed the update, and not the original game. That solved most things. I also went through with deleting the custom font because I had a hard time reading it. (The red still displays on my side of the screen, but that doesn't matter).

Great Game mod.
Now if only the people that worked TweakMB (originals and mods) had this in there, then I could enjoy things more.

Hey man, not sure if you're able to help me, but I am having some issues after downloading it;

I run the Steam Version of the game, with WSE and when it just comes to the loading screen, the letters are like REALLY scrambled together, and when I then hit the main menu it is like that too, not 'Shogun Text Style'ish' but... Really scrambled :razz: - And then when I press Singleplayer or ANYTHING it just says
    -- "Unable to open Modules\Shogun - Sengoku Jidai\troops.txt"

Hope you can help me mate, ^^

-Ty,

PS. I like the way the mod looks from the screenshots :wink:

Try this Ty:
AnthonyTjuatja said:
kayne707 said:
What do i need to do if i keep getting this message
RGL ERROR  unable to open Modules/Shogun-sengoku jidai/troops.txt

It happens every time i click BECOME A NEW SHOGUN
Try to re-copy the file (troops.txt) from the original archive, and paste it to the mod folder. 
If that doesn't solve your problem, extract this file to the mod folder.
(Credit for the file goes to woyo-sensei)

Suminagashi said:
Try this Ty:
AnthonyTjuatja said:
kayne707 said:
What do i need to do if i keep getting this message
RGL ERROR  unable to open Modules/Shogun-sengoku jidai/troops.txt

It happens every time i click BECOME A NEW SHOGUN
Try to re-copy the file (troops.txt) from the original archive, and paste it to the mod folder. 
If that doesn't solve your problem, extract this file to the mod folder.
(Credit for the file goes to woyo-sensei)

Heh, I worked my way round it, apparently I only got half the stuff I 'needed' from the download, at the Repo-thingy, so I downloaded the Sonic one instead and got all the files.

Now I stand with a NEW problem.. - I have seen the Seppuku thing and stuff once. Then I had the bug where the Daimyo/Diamyo-lads text keeps popping up whomever I speak with, I knew what caused that, I downloaded the PATCH 1 thing, and then it started messing up EVERYTHING again, I couldn't use my old saves, and when I started a new one, errors, I reach the seppuku, and it just keeps spamming errors, nothing triggers. - I have as previously said WSE and everything. :razz: - But neither does it load the 'custom' scenes in castles & cities and stuff.

So yea, thanks Sumin ^^

New problems, maybe some new solutions?

-- Ty.

Hmm... Well if you have the mod, its update, and WSE all installed properly and whatnot, I don't know what to tell you. Maybe someone else can figure this one out? Sorry.

first bug:
no weapons in a tornament (its hard to fight unarmed against a cav-npc with a sword :wink: )

not really bugs but not perfect either (my opinion):
some factions have a very dark font color, its difficult to read.
city merchants: the "you have to pay" number is difficult to read (bright yellow on a bright brown background)
the font style makes it difficult to read the correct numbers (enemy, price...) (maybe i just have to get used to it)

i´ve found some bugs :
first the himeji city in the kingdom of swadia ( i think thats the name of the city ) have a big bug and its that if you attack the city or defend it there are no ground under the walls it means that they  pass walking down the walls but the attackers and defenders cant go up the ladders becouse they cant jump enought to go up .
second some castle are villages i means i attack some of them and the battelfield its the same if you attack a village
tird in the battles if you kill the enemy general their hidemotos ( the ones whit the candy balls in their backs XD ) do nothing i means they just stay in a circle and wait and even a asigaru can kill them becouse they do nothing this is what iv seen

apart from that i apologize for my bad english and i want to say that its a big mod XD

Praven Merchant is in Himeji. Also stuck with the bug that Sepuku never ends. We stare at my Father's lifeless body for days.

Love the mod, but I got a problem. First I might as well explain what i have done.
1. I obtained Mount & Blade from steam it is 1.143 no crack or anything.
2. I downloaded the mod and the patch, and placed them correctly.
3. I did every thing you said with running the mod through WSEloader.

Now here's my problem. Several armor textures will not appear. They end up all black or all white. I have tried changing DirectX but it doesn't help. I have checked my graphics card and everything seems fine. Please tell me what I'm doing wrong and how I may fix the problem.

When ever I try to play it it crashes saying runtime error blah blah (if your not sure what it is i can screenshot the error) but I can create a character but as soon as it goes in to meet up with father it crashes, ive also noticed in the character creation screen the textures for the clothes and weapons are missing. Also I am using the WSEloader to run the game, as far as I know everything is installed right.

Back
Top Bottom