Bugs reports. Read first post before you make new one

Users who are viewing this thread

When I try to start the game, it tells me that the computer cannot open the "new_materials" folder. How do I get around this?

I think your mod is complete genius and I'd really love to be able to play it.  :grin:

Hi, i have a problem with the map, been playing for a few minutes and out of nowhere my messages dissapeared same goes for battles, can't see any damage i deal or take or when the battle is over.
how do i solve this?
CptAlgren.

Look at these screenshots and tell me what you think about these:

http://s1086.photobucket.com/albums/j441/Tipsu94/

So i think there are items flying , spawn points are messed , word map bridge and lord face looks lil' weird and that colour is pretty hard to read imo :wink:

i start the game with wse and the loading screen with two guys (one blue and one yellow) when the loading bar are near the yellow guys katana the screen become black and later the game shut down

My W.S.E. loader isn't working it keeps on saying that the war band version is not v1.143 when in fact it is v1.143. What do i do next cause i would like to get on with the next quest after the seppuku scene.  :?:

is it normal for bandits to have a freakishly huge numbers like 600-1000 whenever i raid their lair ,get ambushed by them, defend the peasants, and freeing the peasants? same thing goes for the peasants whenever i suppress their revolt?

ok sry to bug you guys but i seem to get an error every time i start to play.
the error is
unable to open Modules/Shogun-sengoku jidai/troops.txt
i seen that you answered someone already about the same error but i do not know how to get in the original archive or even where it is. sry but ima bit of a scrub when it comes to this some of stuff. ive tried re-extracting the file but also get an error when its done extracting.
CRC failedtextures\ in Shogun-sengoku jidai\shogun_wood_planks_beamed_normal>dds. file is broken
any help would be much appreciated as very much look forword to playng this mod :smile: thank you

EDIT: ok i redownloaded the mod and now it seems to work fine :grin:

I have some problems:
- In a mission of rescue a noble of a prison it's impossible rescue him, because i can't enter in the prison.
- In a searching mission I can't find to the criminal.
- Almost always that I camp a group of ninjas attack me.
- In the multiplayer battles only serve the Hojo and Imagawa clans.
If someone can tell me the cause of these problems I would be very grateful.

i got the goddamn same problem..but mine's worst i can't load any game i get error ....and the Damn WSE is not working i tried everything thing ..it never opens!!****!!! :evil:

siege battles for me are bugged. its vanilla castles but they are floating in the air so i can't get inside and capture the castle.
is this a bug. or is it becouse it still is in beta?

when i get to the part where your father is killed, nothing happens after that it just shows my father dead on the ground. pleas help. :mrgreen:

80mb1.jpg
How to fix it ??

Well, I'm using the latest version of WSE (v3.1.5  for Waband 1.153) and still can't past the execution of my father. And I'm having the same issue as Rokumonsen when I enter in any battle. Now how I'll fix this?

There is a bug in Asakura territory (don't know if this is mentioned already).
Asakura troops get "trapped" to the map, close to Kuji Castle.
(they can't move and the player can't reach them)

Back
Top Bottom