Bugs reports. Read first post before you make new one

Users who are viewing this thread

woyo-sensei

Sergeant at Arms
Here you can submit bugs, and I'll hopefully fix them.

List of known bugs:
under investigation/fixed
List of known bugs:
[*] dialogs problem after seppuku scene - looping last dialog with daimyo
[*] spawned party "fathers Friend" around the city
[*] black armors in shops, other graphic issues(?) not my fault. Check your graphic card is you have graphic issues
[*] no fire weapons in stores
[*] spawned old merchant - Merchant of Jelkala etc. Let me know if you find one.
[*] disappearing balloons on the samurai guards back should be ok now, if not, let me know
PATCH 1
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[*] red error messages when fighting with lords fixed. not my fault tho, guys from TW mess something in mission_templates
[*] red error messages during seppuku scene sometimes happen, but scene is working fine, so you can ignore it. If not, then you are not running your game via WSELoader.exe
[*] red error messages during battles (maybe is the same with lords)
[*] bodyguards attacking players team, should be allays. for now working ok
[*] strange names of generals after join to one of the clans, or make one
[*] party window is too bright fixed
[*] Instant kill skill fixed - temporary removed for investigation
[*] Otomo Clan for multiplayer is fixed
[*] red error messages during first meeting with father still sometimes happening, but this is not my fault, it`s because of lag or something between spawning agents and starting the scene; you can ignore it, because everything working just fine

Merchant of Sheriz shows up in the tavern  of Miyizaki, this was my starting location. Not sure if that matters.

On the fathers quest mine gets stuck as well, if i skip this am i missing out on further quests? Had hoped for some reward and storyline with it.

Thanks for the awesome Mod Wojo!!
I Really love it. But, in the beginning quest. When Father does the sepukku and dies. He lies down on the ground and stays there and the scene stays on forever. No red text errors over the screen. Just in never end? Not a real problem I just skip the quest. But I thought the quest whas actually nice, made warband a lot more personal.
Sorry for my bad english, not a native speaker/writer

About seppuku scene,
MAKE DAMN SURE THAT YOU ARE RUNNIN GAME WITH WSE USING WSELOADER.EXE

99% of you with these kind of errors forgot to do this. Without WSE you CAN`T finish seppuku scene and you WILL GET red error messages.

knightl said:
dudesw50bmg said:
whens fathers friend supposed to come for you

you are sopposed to meet him( i went to that town didn't find him anywhere)
Yes, that sometimes happen. Not my fault, tho. If father friend can`t come to you, you go to him. He is behind last building on this scene.

I found merchant of Sargoth in Fukui or Nagano, can't remember.

Also, there is the problem with the bodyguards turning side and attacking their allies in a battle.

And the pointer of the compass missing (does anyone else have this bug?).

no i mean ive done the whole first quests about father and his friend and ive conquered all of the hosakawa guys and its been like 100 days

woyo-sensei said:
About seppuku scene,
MAKE DAMN SURE THAT YOU ARE RUNNIN GAME WITH WSE USING WSELOADER.EXE

99% of you with these kind of errors forgot to do this. Without WSE you CAN`T finish seppuku scene and you WILL GET red error messages.

knightl said:
dudesw50bmg said:
whens fathers friend supposed to come for you

you are sopposed to meet him( i went to that town didn't find him anywhere)
Yes, that sometimes happen. Not my fault, tho. If father friend can`t come to you, you go to him. He is behind last building on this scene.

You need to change the info on the download section then, it says to view the movies you need that. Should say to play the game you need to do the WSE thing, which sadly can mess with other mods. Its a pity, gonna have to remove this one.

No, info says "to see all new features", not "see all movies". This is big difference. You can use WSE with other mods, too, without any complications. Besides you can create two shortcuts (depending on you ofc), one for Warband, one for WSELoader.exe, but this is pointless solution. I`m running everything via WSELoader.exe and have no issues or something like that with other mods or vanilla.
Besides, more control on cut-scenes is also new feature, because now I can make any cut-scene with any animations than before, so yes, it`s a feature as well.

BUG:

This "bug" is almost in every mod, it changes a lords name from e.g. "Taisho Hulabula Ding" to "Lord Ding".  I can live with the bug, but it looks awful visually.

1. Every time i make the first ARROW SHOT and it hits... an error keeps coming up on the side, but still allowing me to play...
2. Every time i go to see my father at the shimazu main city .. i get script errors again until i leave the open field area.
3. Characters image messes up during buying new things at the stores and character screen and party screen.
4. Custom battle also has the characters image mess up.
5. Custom battle doesn't allow you to pick your opponents general.

blink180heights said:
1. Every time i make the first ARROW SHOT and it hits... an error keeps coming up on the side, but still allowing me to play...
2. Every time i go to see my father at the shimazu main city .. i get script errors again until i leave the open field area.
3. Characters image messes up during buying new things at the stores and character screen and party screen.
4. Custom battle also has the characters image mess up.
5. Custom battle doesn't allow you to pick your opponents general.
1. WSE, WSE, WSE. Hom wany times I have to say this?
2. WSE, WSE, WSE etc. etc.
3. Screenshots, please?
4. Screenshots, please?
5. Screenshots, please?
I forgot how to read your minds, so you have to show me what exactly is wrong.

It`s for all of people with mod issues.
You know, it`s starting to be really annoying when you can say to people what exactly they have to do to enjoy this mod, but noooo! Couple damn EASY things, like running game via WSELoader.exe can be still too hard! I can`t teach you how to think, you have to do it yourself, for your own good.
From now on, I will delete all dumb posts. If you don`t know how to read, I can`t and I don`t want to do it for you. I`m not your teacher.
Start using your own brain (if you have one), or go away and leave this mod for smart enough people.

another thing : The town Nagasaki on "kyushu" i think, when you want to have a walk you have a problem its in the ground, you can see just the top of the buildings.
And when you want you could change the colour of the troop costs in the troop screen ( its hard to read), but thats not really important i think :grin:

Eragon@snej said:
another thing : The town Nagasaki on "kyushu" i think, when you want to have a walk you have a problem its in the ground, you can see just the top of the buildings.
And when you want you could change the colour of the troop costs in the troop screen ( its hard to read), but thats not really important i think :grin:

It`s because I didn`t make new town scenes yet, only couple of them. You can see Kitami, Himeji, Edo and Kyoto. All other cities are still messed up.

Red-text message errors in every combat
and I use WSE.

2aj2cs6.jpg

Inside most Castle Halls:
Floating Carpets
No floor in some spots
random furniture in odd spots
Castle guards standing in odd spots (Bet they will look sweet once placed in right spots)

Outside in most streets:
streets missing and once approached they will spawn underground
sometimes see someone walking high up on air

also I'm sorry I forgot which city but there was one city where when I clicked on "go to the castle" it would spawn me in the streets (it was a city that had Japanese buildings)

I'm assuming that most, if not all, are just because you are not finished with the cities or I made a stupid silly mistake but in that case I will realize the mistake eventually.

Back
Top Bottom