Bugs reporting thread

Users who are viewing this thread

I found the particular tavern I mentioned in the other post.  Tulga has trees inside the tavern.  You said several do, but I figured going ahead and mentioning it by name will help.

One other thing, not sure if it is a bug or not.  I had a companion do the  dialogue where he doesn't like someone in the group, but the someone was me.  Then I got a -15 relation with him.  At that point in time, the only thing I had done was kill a few looters and the opening quest.  Is this by design? No complaints if it is. It might be cool to have to actually earn the respect of some of the companions.

unter said:
When I start the game, it crash and a Runtime error appears. What can I do ? (Sorry for approximative english :3)

Did you follow Pizzaraiders installation guide?

Picked up the quest from the tavern farmer to free his village of the bandits.  I picked it up at Voldska, and his home village is Fearichen.  When I get to the village, the only menu option is "leave."  No option to kill the bandits.  The village isn't being raided and doesn't have "looted" status.

Just checked the farmer quest and it worked alright for me, I was someplace different on the map. See if you can duplicate it and take a screenshot

I'll see if I have an old saved game around that time.  I have done the same quest a couple of other times, in other locations, with no problem.  Kind of odd.

I have a save game that is after I took the quest, and before I actually went into the village.  Is there something you want me to do with it, to help pinpoint what is happening?

http://tinypic.com/usermedia.php?uo=nvlS1L5AwLNGfJJx6cgjM4h4l5k2TGxc#.VO0y5Gd0xes

like this?  I apologize for my ignorance in this type of thing.  I'll learn, though.  I think I have it now.

[url
2hp3q5e.jpg
][/url]

When i start up my game and it goes to loading textures it just sits there for ages i waited for 8 minutes before giving up lol, i understand that there a alot of textures to load and my laptop may not be the best but it does a good job overall

I didnt follow the instructions i just merly download the zip file of the game itself and extracted it and tried to play but just stuck on the loading textures
since it only works for 1.153 which sucks i had a look around the forums about a wse for the latest version and found one

http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,324890.msg7684903.html#msg7684903

I dont know if you already seen it already but i posted it anyways just incase

I look forward to playing your mod soon lol hope you can make it latest version compatible YOU CAN DO IT BRO! :grin:

Lor Dric said:
don't see anything wrong with the text part, this is odd we will have to watch to see if it happens more

Will do.  I am pretty sure I had done the same quest successfully at least twice (in other villages).  I'll keep an eye out for farmers and try to do it  some more.

Found some horses that only show as hooves in the merchant window, but show up when clicked on, and in game:
Heavy and Swaybacked Clydesdale
Spirited, Heavy, and regular Belgian
Heavy Gypsy

Upon entering merchant window, got this error message: 
Couldn't load "Textures\great helm2_normal.dds"

And found a misspelling when talking to Wagon Rider
'Access' misspelled as 'acess'

Thought I would post this on here, just because I am proud.

I HAVE DOMINATED YOU.
I HAVE A 32 BIT PC AND I RAN THE GAME FINE
#amazing
#suchamazing
#epic
#slowasheckonthegamebutthegamestillworks

Also, the trees, and there's some missing textures on the units in taverns for mercs.  I love the recruitment system, by the way.

PinkFluffyBunnyWarrior said:
Thought I would post this on here, just because I am proud.

I HAVE DOMINATED YOU.
I HAVE A 32 BIT PC AND I RAN THE GAME FINE
#amazing
#suchamazing
#epic
#slowasheckonthegamebutthegamestillworks

Also, the trees, and there's some missing textures on the units in taverns for mercs.  I love the recruitment system, by the way.

Go to Argo and take a walk through the town center, let me know what happens

There is an issue with sea battles; the ships collide in some cases; no soldiers fall at all (except for you), they just go trough each other and push people.

Back
Top Bottom