Bugs reporting thread

Users who are viewing this thread

I installed the mod and the patch and when I start a new game and I have to choose where to travel, it gives me the Faction and town names of the native MaB version....Also, ingame all towns and cities have the old names.
How do I fix this bug?

Hey there, I'm Teepo and very new to Mount & Blade Warband! I've played about a week total, and most of those days were spent with this mod! I'm shocked that fewer mods are based during this period of time and focused on this region. That said, I have very much enjoyed all aspects of this mod. Most of my time was spent playing v1.04 patched, which I found @ ModDB (https://www.moddb.com/mods/fires-of-war-a-greco-persian-war-mod) After finding the forums here and reading through the posts, I found v1.06 - And while the topic didn't come up much, from what I could gather v1.06 is very broken - I haven't had much time to explore this version of the game yet (about 6 hours total), but a few mentions (and experiences) point to a problem with scenes within the game. That said, I've taken an interest in attempting to fix the scenes in v1.06 that are currently broken. So before diving in I'd like to ask if anyone here has attempted to fix these scenes, would they be willing to share the work they've completed so far, and what work is left to be done to get v1.06 an update? Thanks to everyone in advance!

Hey,  I've downloaded this mod yeasterday, and I've been enjoying it ( who doesn't want to be a hoplite???) But I've been having trouble with towns and villages, buildings seem off place, in wrong positions, i can go through them when it was obviously noy supposed to be possible and so on. Can you help me??

Back
Top Bottom