Bugs report

Users who are viewing this thread

The missing meshes, especially horses is a known bug (just to be ignored),
that Ferdiad has said he would fix in a coming new version (are you out there Ferdiad  :smile: ).

And the NPC (Halfdan) appearing twice is also a known bug.
It's actually quite common in other mods too.
You don't have to recruit him again and you won't get two Hafdans in the party.

I think the missing Scotland has something to do with the map becoming too big,
but I'm not sure. In the '867 A.D. Lords of War' mod Scotland is also erased from Britain.
And I believe that was a size issue with the map.

Maybe an idea for a mod for you - Scottish Highland mod :smile:

i would love to play a highlander mod and did think about making one

maybe i'll have a look at the moding forums and have a go (watch this space) LOL

Adorno said:
that Ferdiad has said he would fix in a coming new version (are you out there Ferdiad  :smile: ).

I'm alive,but I lost the will to continue the project,I tried a couple of times to be a good guy and sit on the chair to work,but usually after a minute or two I loose the wish.
So,well.The mod is just dead.

Gregarion Roseby said:
In that case, why does it still retain it's own forum?
Mods are known to be revived. You'll notice other old mods that still have their own sub-forum,
and sometimes people start working on them again. Like the 'Hundred Years War' for instance.

Besides the Viking Raiders mod is still here, and it's playable, so it can be discussed.

Okey... I know that the mod is dead, but yeah... I got a problem when I try to launch M&B. When the intro is done, and I come to the 'Loading bar', 'Processing INI file', I get an error. "Unable to open file: CommonRes\horse_anim_b.brf.
If anyone could help me find out what I could do to make the mod work - great thanks  :cry:

Simsissle said:
Okey... I know that the mod is dead, but yeah... I got a problem when I try to launch M&B. When the intro is done, and I come to the 'Loading bar', 'Processing INI file', I get an error. "Unable to open file: CommonRes\horse_anim_b.brf.
If anyone could help me find out what I could do to make the mod work - great thanks  :cry:

This is for 0.903

Back
Top Bottom