Bugs report

Users who are viewing this thread

Experienced a bug today, I was loading my save game and when it loaded i was in a battle then i clicked the screen went white then i was on world map again with no enemy parties around, nothing  have ever seen before but its only happened once so i minor glitch i would say.

My download is going at 1kb a second. It's being stupid.

I downloaded the fix version, but I couldn't extract it. Something about the rusty sword being corrupted or something.

I found a pretty bad bug. If you give any hero four weapons (each slot) they lose the fourth weapon they get.

I gave marnid a sword, a shield, and two bags of javelins. He lost the last bag of javelins, and if I give him another, it also goes away.

That, I believe, has something to do with a game engine auto equip function ... or something. I know other people have reported the same thing for either Native and/or other mods. I've integrated the Band of Warriors Hero management. This code intentionally or accidentally gets rid of the problem, so in the next release, it won't be an issue. :smile:

HardCode said:
No one has that horse's .dds file ... that's why everyone gets that error. Just click Ignore or OK when you get the texture error to ignore it.
In that case I am officialy ******  as the only option the error message gives me is ok and if I click on that M&B crashes.

pentagathus said:
HardCode said:
No one has that horse's .dds file ... that's why everyone gets that error. Just click Ignore or OK when you get the texture error to ignore it.
In that case I am officialy ******  as the only option the error message gives me is ok and if I click on that M&B crashes.

I wouldn't know why. When I get the error, I ALT+TAB to minimize M&B, click OK, then click Mount&Blade on the task bar to continue.

Hey I did a search for this and nothing came up, but when I try and open the game and it says "loading INI file" I get an RGL error coming up in windows saying "unable to open file: Modules\TDA\Resource\Viking _helmets.brf and the game crashes

Jordash said:
For me the game crashes when I go to most of the horse merchants.

Just press ALT+TAB and press OK or IGNORE  and you should be able to return to the game.

ruaidhri said:
Hey I did a search for this and nothing came up, but when I try and open the game and it says "loading INI file" I get an RGL error coming up in windows saying "unable to open file: Modules\TDA\Resource\Viking _helmets.brf and the game crashes

Probably your download is broken and don't have that file,try to redownload it.

Started playing yesterday...I think I had the latest version because I downloaded it a week or so ago, but it seemed to be the same file as far as I could remember...I started playing, twice ran into 2 different 'missing xxx' errors, then when I attacked some bandits, I got an error and my game just totally crashed. I didn't get to write down, or can't remember exactly what all the errors are so sorry I can't be of much help. I hope you fix this, I really wanna play this without errors.

gamerwiz09 said:
Started playing yesterday...I think I had the latest version because I downloaded it a week or so ago, but it seemed to be the same file as far as I could remember...I started playing, twice ran into 2 different 'missing xxx' errors, then when I attacked some bandits, I got an error and my game just totally crashed. I didn't get to write down, or can't remember exactly what all the errors are so sorry I can't be of much help. I hope you fix this, I really wanna play this without errors.
Since you 'missed' the error message you might want to try and download the (latest version of the) file again.
The Dark Age : Viking Raiders (map fixed) https://www.mbrepository.com/file.php?cid=1&id=619

I have an additional question:
It's probably not a bug, but has anyone actually started reading a book?
I've been in the process of reading a book for many days - resting quite often - but reading process is still 0.
(I know about reading books from native, so I'm doing everything right)

FerdiadITA said:
It's probably that.There's any other bugs other than the wrong message?
No. I would have thought something worse happened (crash) but no. Just have Tilbaut now without a fief.

Another thing I noticed:
The villagers have become better armoured and given better weapons.
That's excellent  :smile:

But I attacked an enemy party raiding my fief.
And the villagers on my side were the ones from native with pitch forks and scythes. And dressed in shirts.
Not the leather/fur armoured, spear-equipped villagers I'm used to seeing.
Could that be a mistake?

Do you remember which village was?
Because it's strange,I mean,there's just one kind of farmers(the one you were used to see).Maybe they were peasants instead of farmers?

It was at Dugan
FerdiadITA said:
Maybe they were peasants instead of farmers?
I didn't know there was a difference  :???:  I thought they were all villagers;
and when they fight on my side, they would be the same well equipped villagers
as the ones I meet when I attack a village. My mistake  :oops:

EDIT:

Moller is my character name  :???:

Bulugha doesn't have a fief either  :???:

Back
Top Bottom