BUGS, PROBLEMS & PC CRASHING............

Users who are viewing this thread

Hello! Firstly Ive been playing old America 1860 and Old frontier 1755. I Have to say that I love both of them and they are very great mods.

Ive got two problems and one question:

1. I was playing frontier 1755 and bought a ship and sailed to Cuba. In Cuba I attacked and captured about 40 southern Indians and 2 pirates. Then I sailed to a Spanish town in Florida and tried to sell the prisoners. There was now problem with the Indians but every time when i press the pirates and try to sell them the game crashes. So my problem is: Is there any way to get rid of these pirates?

2. In Cuba the game crashed a couple of times when i attacked the Indians. The thing is weird because the game didn't crash when i fought in the mainland. (Battles like 150vs150. In Cuba it was only 38vs16-80)

Question: I ask this because im new to Gabrilduros mods and in the forum: Will there be anymore updates for Old frontier 1755 and old America 1860?

I found an annoying bug! I was doing a quest to break a general out of prison, and like normal its an easy quest but when I entered the prison, I couldn't leave! There was a door, but it wouldn't let me leave, and their was an abyss and it only kills me. So, the prison break quest are pretty much broken?

Could be the portal leading out of the dungeon scene is missing. or misplaced. Seen that happen a few times (Indian camp I tweaked comes to mind).

I love the mod 1860's Old America, however everytime I start a new game, the minor factions are wiped out for some reason.  For instance, I will look at all of the games factions and find no information and when I see the leader's name it is my own.  After a few minutes a group of events pop out "Apaches are no more", "Lost-Island Creatures are no more", etc.  Is there any way to change this from happening so I can play as one of these minor nations?

Как запустить нормально Twilight of The Sun King, когда захожу  в замок пишет ошибку С++

So, in 1776, it seems a certain item is bugged and makes the game CTD.  A few.  Some sort of armor, it seems.  First noticed it when I would occasionally look for some armor from the marketplace, and boom.  Looked a bit into it by turning the cheat menu on and looking through the "Find Item" list and whenever I get to certain points, it crashes.  Like, from 96-107 or whatever it is, you can't open, and then again on the sixth page after scrolling down a bit.

Picking this mod backup and I'll be doing my own adjustments. Here I am creating my own "bug/error/mistake" list. If anyone has anything to add, let me know.

- Item in Marketplace (Armor) causing CTD

This fort's interior is bugged and I cannot access the Lord while he is inside. Everything is out of place. Does anyone have a fix for it? Thanks.

Every time I open up the game, the GUI is blank and a bunch of red error codes come up saying that the GUI script could not be found. Any help?

Back
Top Bottom