BUGS, PROBLEMS & PC CRASHING............

Users who are viewing this thread

thank you man. I hope those issues will be concerned for the next patch. Well in Natvie Warband you have the same issue with some Lances wich are too long or something i don't really know the reason anyway, i like it to see all my equip on my char before i put it out if you know what i mean so don't mind that much about it.

EDIT: i got 2 Script Warnings today:

ki3zA.jpg

qf2mk.jpg

Jeez Spongebob, try to search before you post.
The answer to your question is here and even more detailed description is in 1860's forum. But you will surely find it yourself, right?  :wink:

i have some bugs, i have 1755 Old Frontier v. 3.2
1- soon as start the a lot of faction's disappear just leave the major faction's
2-the number of men's i can hire is 30 no more, even if i increase leader ship

sorry if i write bad. i don't speak english

1- It is normal that at the beginning factions disappear, because they are multiplayer factions only.
2- Maybe you have bad reputation or charism?

mmmm ok thanks
but why in the reports, in party zize limit say
base zize  +30
leadership +10
charima    +11
renow      +3
total            30`

can you say me how a could change the gabilburro sword to a melee ?

The first mission of the game is its own men kill thugs attacking me? A map showing the location of the cursor freezes enemies showing my place! How can I solve please help. i m using v 3.2

Captured Joe said:
Weird. Do you have mens in your first mission already? You should ahve 1 or 2 companions.
Try again, but don't press backspace this time.

Also, did you tweak/edit any mod files?
i dont edit any mod files. i talk about merchant missions. merchant tell me find 5 men. i find and i m ready war ok? merchant give me mission. when i try fight marauders, i defeat all marauders and after my mans attack me understand? this is a big bug, my mans are think i m a marauder.  :?:

hmm. Not sure what can be done to fix that off the top of my head. But the quickest fix to that would be to NOT do the first quest chain. If I recall correctly you have several items in your bags given to you when starting out that you could sell that would easily make up the difference.

Hey just signed up to say great job on this game, though sadly I'm only a couple hours in. I've run into a bug where going into the armor dealer screen causes the game to stop working. My computer doesn't crash the game just stops. Before hand it was working fine, I just remember walking into Cherokee at one point and the game just stopped working. I don't have the ability to go through all these other replies to find out if somebody had already figured this out and I'm sorry if this is sort of necroing the thread.

No worries, Does the lock up happen to all the armor dealers or specifically just in one area? Also are you talking to the NPCS or doing it from the town menu screen?

Dellivis said:
No worries, Does the lock up happen to all the armor dealers or specifically just in one area? Also are you talking to the NPCS or doing it from the town menu screen?
Town menu screen and I tried the one in Louisiana, I think I might have been Tallahasee (I can't rmember I've been playing the 1860's mods by you you guys all day today, which I have to say is very excellent) In the other one when I went to the armor dealer it would work but if I clicked or dragged on something it would crash the game. I also started a new game and right away it was working just fine and I haven't experienced a crash through the armor dealer.

Back
Top Bottom