[BUGS] List of bugs

Users who are viewing this thread

original

Knight
1. Village Wheat Quest

There is no longer "wheat" in Warband, as it has been renamed to "grain". But the quest hasn't been updated to say "grain". People who played M&B1 will know what the new wheat is, but new players may be confused and not sure what to give.

2. Half wages for resting at castle/town/manor

It still isn't working in Warblade. I have determined the problem in M&B1, and provided a fix in the Bugs Forums. The link is here.
http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,100456.0.html

3. Ransom amount based on prisoner level

Your code in M&B1 already calculates the correct ransom amount based on prisoner level. You just forgot to assign the amount to the variable, so it just uses the default 50.

4. Asking Village Elder to start fire in outskirts

This is a very interesting way to rescue Lords. But for some reason, I can ask my own village to start it, to "rescue" an enemy Lord whom my faction was at war at, who is imprisoned in my own faction's castle. I think the option should only be available to rescue my faction's lords or neutral lords, not enemy lords.

Actually, the ransom for prisoners has always been 50 by default, even in the original, though I would like the idea of making ransoms level based instead.

Back
Top Bottom