Bugs in Phantasy 2018

Users who are viewing this thread

gsanders said:
Deli Paşa said:
There is a bug in character creation screen in v158 from nexus. You can't see the story. It seems it is in the scrool bar.

-pgDQ.png

Its my first try btw. It looks good! Good job!

I dont have an art team and to be honest the story means nothing to me.  Its a screen meant to show all the rigale changes and other quasi stats that change when you change selections for race, primary class, secondary class, and background.  If you want to redraw the image instead its possible it can be made your way, except I have no time and dont expect to have more time anytime this year.

I think its only coding error. It seems backround texture used for scrool bar instead.

Ransom Broker
Talk - I have got prisoners to sell - Answer only : I will be staying here for a few days. Let me know if you need my services.
Sell works only all the prisoners.
Unable to hire prisoners in camp.
p.s. Companion Molocauduhm its not Mage, and can not learn.
      Trainers of a good quality train only  max 11 level troop ?
Your mod is super.
Thanks.

Matriarch Talabhune is stuck in four ways inn, according to the overworld map. I think she respawned there. Needless to say, shes not actually inside the inn. This is after patch b12. She does not have any fiefs and the drow are down to one castle only. Reports just say she is close to ehlerdah. Any way to fix this?

hipp522 said:
Matriarch Talabhune is stuck in four ways inn, according to the overworld map. I think she respawned there. Needless to say, shes not actually inside the inn. This is after patch b12. She does not have any fiefs and the drow are down to one castle only. Reports just say she is close to ehlerdah. Any way to fix this?

kind of happy to see she spawned there.  It meant the faction is not eliminated but all castles and towns are either taken or at that instant under siege.
I suppose I need to add a castle scene to 4 ways inn so that lords collected there can be spoken to, in which case you might be able to convince them to follow you elsewhere or go attack something via cheat menu dialog cheats.  I dont have time to mod anymore so no idea when or if I'll ever do anything for/with it.  I abandoned v156 and use 158 A2, which you'd splice together by v158 A0 full from NexusMods https://www.nexusmods.com/mbwarband/mods/6194?tab=files
and patch A2 as placed here at dev log.

Tournaments no longer work. GUI displays no activities, notes "no epidemic in town name." Town intro states "a tournament will be held here soon." You can also go to the castle and "join the feast." Kind of an obvious issue, huh?

Hello.

First congratulations for this fine mod.

I have a few problems nevertheless. I'm a "human" who join the Drows. I had a village and everything is fine. But, Praven, the only drow city in the map still sees me as "enemy" and I have to "try to sneak in" to be able to sell items in there.

Subaathar said:
Hello.

I have a few problems nevertheless. I'm a "human" who join the Drows. I had a village and everything is fine. But, Praven, the only drow city in the map still sees me as "enemy" and I have to "try to sneak in" to be able to sell items in there.

Hire some drow villagers.  As each one joins your party, the party has less negative reaction and when the total score breaks 0 the town lets you walk in.  Or up persuasion skill and the bar moves as well.  Either one.

quicksilver67 said:
Tournaments no longer work. GUI displays no activities, notes "no epidemic in town name." Town intro states "a tournament will be held here soon." You can also go to the castle and "join the feast." Kind of an obvious issue, huh?

I'd be disappointed if you did enter a tournament.  Tournaments are not for players right now.  If I ever have lots of time, empty useless time to work on features you never needed in the first place, somewhere low on my list would be tournaments.  You dont need them, and you dont get them.  You just THINK you cant do without them.  Kind of obvious, huh?

gsanders said:
Subaathar said:
Hello.

Hire some drow villagers.  As each one joins your party, the party has less negative reaction and when the total score breaks 0 the town lets you walk in.  Or up persuasion skill and the bar moves as well.  Either one.

Thank you very much. I will try that.

I have a problem with the lord quests. More prcicecly the mercenary recruitment one. THe dialog box just sais something on the lines of DEBUG: MERCENARY or something, dont remember as it was a week ago or so and it just gets stuck there and I have to seset the gmae.

First of all Gratz on the Mod (i am using it since Phantasy calrdia in.. 2014 i guess...), its really the best Mod i have ever played and the main reason why i still play M&B.  :grin:

Now the bad part: Bug report! :fruity:

My spells (got 7 Magic Power) seem loosing power during the battle. I mean... i use them, first hit are full damages, but after a few shots the damages drop to 0 (really, 0!). Sometimes it goes back to full damage, then back to 0. Tested it durting a siege just to test properly.

Thank you in advance for your hard work

gsanders said:
I'd be disappointed if you did enter a tournament.  Tournaments are not for players right now.  If I ever have lots of time, empty useless time to work on features you never needed in the first place, somewhere low on my list would be tournaments.  You dont need them, and you dont get them.  You just THINK you cant do without them.  Kind of obvious, huh?

well that explains it... and no its not obvious since the game still mentions there are ongoing tournaments + a whole section on cheat menu just to manipulate them and get quests to do them, and it's also something that always was in the game. it's obvious for the maker, not the general public. only after playing for quite awhile i realised you directed the focus for everything else making the troop prices lower and easier loot acquisition (althought currently when you clear an encamptment it mixes both loot pools and it puts the troops gear first and you see nothing from the loot inventory) to avoid the need of the easy money from the tournaments. but until now it was still something that puzzled me...... but like you say, you dont care about the people only the code and your goals.

edit: BTW i cant find the chaos scroll anywhere although it is still in the items1 file, is this also intentional? And the ability to increase the inventory management to 15 seems to break the bottom half of the inventory, not only it doesnt add any more slots past 10 but it also seems to ocasionaly delete any item on the bottom half of the general inventory out of nowhere, it has ocured several times

The musket reload animation seems to be broken, how can I fix it, it was working fine with 156, but it is broken in 158

BUG/EXPLOIT --- Rescue or Ransom a Prisoner Quest wont finish but you do get reward of both Denars and XP 

Message say:
Quest completed: Rescue {13} from {14}
Your relation with Lady Luda has increased from 1 to 9

I woopsed and tried turning it in again later thinking I had forgot that one somehow and got more reward and xp.  Seems you can just keep turning it in again and again.  Any ideas on how to fix this? Help is welcome but not needed as it is not game breaking in any way but would be nice to have it out of my Quest List. 

Thankyou, great mode BTW

Unsure if previously posted. 
Bug, this happened in Halmar.
When attempting to get a job from the Guild Master who had no job for me available, after leaving the "Guild Master" screen then going back to the "Guild Master" screen, there was the option "about that job you gave me" (even though no job was given).  I clicked on that tab, and it brought me to a dead end screen where I could not get out of it, no *left click to exit this screen* worked, I tried hitting a number of keys and I was forced to alt-f4 to quit the game.

Hello,
I'm not sure if this is still being worked on or bug reports checked fixed(or if this is still the right area but I'll continue until told otherwise :p  ).
I've noticed in Durquba, during sieges, the "retreat battle" line is so close to the walls it is causing issues with the attacking army.  For example, as the defender, the computer will get troops stuck at the broken siege tower and they cannot get around it.  I can not get down there to fight them (without using Fireball AOE to hit them through the siege tower) because the retreat line is basically before that area (even though enemy troops are past it).  So basically if you don't have and AoE spell you cannot seem to kill them.

I've noticed a lot of caravans are getting stuck when they take boats.  Around many coastal towns (such as the wizards tower) there are 5 or so stuck caravans.  This is replicated on many different coastal/near coastal cities.

Enar said:
BUG/EXPLOIT --- Rescue or Ransom a Prisoner Quest wont finish but you do get reward of both Denars and XP 

Message say:
Quest completed: Rescue {13} from {14}
Your relation with Lady Luda has increased from 1 to 9

I woopsed and tried turning it in again later thinking I had forgot that one somehow and got more reward and xp.  Seems you can just keep turning it in again and again.  Any ideas on how to fix this? Help is welcome but not needed as it is not game breaking in any way but would be nice to have it out of my Quest List. 

Thankyou, great mode BTW

Hi there, I had the same thing happening (Relations 100 to a lady in one go anyone?). It finished on its own after a while (I think at the start of the next week, when income is updated).

I trained Nizar to be a lord and gave him a castle, but he sits in it gathering no troops and does nothing but for some reason levels up like 4 levels Everytime I visit. How do I get him to do anything? When I ask he just says he's attending to his own matters. I also gave Matheld a castle and she's doing normal lord stuff roaming around and raiding villages so idk what's up with Nizar maybe he's just laying with rhodok woman or whatever he does.

Back
Top Bottom