Bugs in Phantasy 2018

Users who are viewing this thread

wolly12 said:
I am also having a problem extracting the files properly after this recent update . . .

3321 data errors during extraction to be exact.

You are using 7-zip from https://www.7-zip.org/      ???
I suppose I'll have to do download both main files and see if there is really something unexpected in one of them.
I shouldn't have picked a night when some people are fuzzy.

v155 extracted perfectly.  Downloading v156 next.
Are you not windows Admin account privileges, so that Windows User Account Control blocks changes to anything under Program Files (such as adding a mod to a folder under a Windows application, in this case "Mount&Blade Warband", which since its in a "Windows System directory"  c:/Program Files (x64)  seems like it is scary to Windows OS if you have lowered privilege, in which case you normally ask an "admin" to install all your programs.  If so, you'd need help for every mod not just this one.

If you have the wrong unzip, such as 9-zip, you would get false errors also.  7-zip is fairly specific for how to unzip; the nice thing is it jips about 40% less space needed, turning a 1100 GB "zip" into a 701 MB .7z, AND its free, unlike Winzip, although Microsoft embeds Winzip now in Win 7/8/10 explorer so I suppose this seems like free. 

EDIT: v156 full extracted just fine for me also.  I renamed my old folders and extracted without issue, loaded it now without issue.

For your info:
  I was looking for any v1.173 specific crashes and actually couldn't reproduce one that was specific to 1.173
  I tried old models, Orcs, Elves, haven't yet visited Drow or Undead, and other than that need to visit Dwarves. I played for 3 hours
at my normal settings for 1.172, on v156, using someone else's save game which they had issues with.  I had no issues.  The ONLY difference is this guy/gal talked with every lord he/they crossed paths with, so one of the quests was bugged for sure, but otherwise it seemed very stable indeed on my rig.

I left some instructions for how I wanted the person to set his/her/their PC which I can copy below but otherwise it went well.
(Warning Long read with theory attached)

"
The ONLY thing I can see that is different between us is you seem to have hit every last lord you meet with requests to do quests.
... It's probably not the focus I expected. I did train up all the Rigale harvest skills I could in between trading salt and iron with the orcs, after hiring some orc villagers to enter their city, while making sure I didn't have TOO many orcs so I could enter Sarranid towns (Ahmerrad also buys salt). After I could harvest anything I passed by I set Rigale exploration to"active", took the minor hit on speed of travel, and had an extra 6% chance to find harvest nodes each 1.5 hours I am in motion. Not much, but that's roughly double the passive value.

After this I kept trading, skilled up crafting, made one set of armor purely from hides foraged while hunting, and got too close to Elf kingdom so was asked if I wanted to be a vassal.I shrugged, and Billie the Dark now serves the Elfs. I'm pretty sure you hadn't intended that but I'm a sucker for good causes, and it gives me an excuse to watch big battles with old models. Didn't have any issues with Orc or Elf models so far, been fighting lots of orcs.
Here's my 3rd hour savegame:
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1f7mit-5G0kFqLvP4aGwj-GFUwLmQOb8l/view?usp=sharing

I'll see about that one script error you found, which should be an easy fix, and implement the planned weekly single class experience bonus, since you didn't dual class.I did recruit a bunch of companions, since they're immortal and such...
The orcs in the party are kind of whats left from the 40 or so I had with me when recruited by the Elf queen. I also had enough OTHER skins so I could enter human cities but had to really scrounge for elves at villages before I could enter the two elf towns.
Other than that it seems smooth with 1.173

I do NOT have "force single threading" to ON in Warband configure: advanced tab (before starting the mod).
I DO have a non-standard setting for Nvidia control panel for my Nvidia 950 video card:
(I found I needed this long ago if I expected to enable multithreading in Warband):

notice the last one "threaded optimization". Do NOT allow it to stay on "auto", the Nvidia driver default.
THIS is one of the problem areas for Warband's multi-threading (and its not much multi-threaded either - 2 threads instead of 1).
The other is subtle and has to do with every diplomacy like mod using reg0 or some similar defined register for parameter passing,
which works great until two tasks running concurrently happen to want to use the same register and the background tasks (at simple_triggers and triggers) are waiting on a reg0 value from the last script running at that thread at the same time a battle in the foreground happens to ALSO be calling a script that will pass a critical value in reg0. There were hmmm hundreds of such in stock diplomacy and I ended up having to move my calls that were mainly for background tasks to less used registers while foreground tasks needed different registers -- but all OSP add in code isn't written the same standard, so it becomes a little bit less predictable with much multi-threading. This becomes in turn the first thing to break if some genius tries the "oh, I can make the game run faster by multithreading more". Yep, and break all those OSPs most mods rely on. Unless someone tediously rewrites or tries to rewrite every frigging line, all 250,000 lines orso. In which case they best have a good attention span, or some defect allowing better than normal focus. Or some such Aspie trait. But that's a different story.

As for"does the game produce error logs"?
Well, yes, if you crash there is a log. Depending on why you crashed, that is.
Its above the mod, at the Warband main folder, as "rgl_log.txt"
It has lots of interesting clues such as all the things it dislikes about different models and dependencies in loading order and otherwise teases me as to what really happened. I find most crashes are actually coming from registers being walked on by other concurrent tasks, but I am stubborn and prefer what little multi-threading I am offered (at least in 1.172) and so far it seemed smooth. For that matter so far 1.173 is smooth but I have not been asking for quests. It looks to me thats the only soft spot different for you than me, and for that matter I entered Fishara just fine and left -- and even got orc walkers. Not sure at all what happened to you. The one routine you took a picture of probably is looking for the wrong return reg, as I use a list in that call where the call used to use a diplomacy script that was less efficient, and later had to change lists to not use reg0 to not interfere with diplomacy scripts running at simple_triggers, so its probably looking for the old reg value instead of new one. I pretty much exclusively used lists at mission_templates, which you would consider "battles", even if town center, weddings, castle visits, and the arena are all "missions" to the code. Its an easy fix. Its also why all of those can exit town if you get stuck in town. Savegame then exit to game menu then jump in, and you start outside the town, instantly when you wake up again (without even the in game 1 hour wait put in surprisingly to avoid getting stuck in town). All this without having to reload the game, which takes me around 1 1/2 minutes and probably takes you some seconds longer."

"https://puu.sh/A7dT6/9bfffdda6a.png"
OK I see it. This call
script_cf_troop_get_random_leaded_town_or_village_except_center
with opcode error 23 23 =
store_script_param =23 # (store_script_param, <destination>, <script_param_index>),

So the implication is the wrong number of parameters are passed. Not at all what I thought was the issue. Its more the age of the diplomacy version...
here's the call at line 23196
(try_begin),
##diplomacy start+ benefactor lords do not give tax-collection quest because good-natured/upstanding do not
(neq, ":giver_reputation", lrep_benefactor),
#neither do certain lady personalities either (only ambitious do)
(neg|is_between, ":giver_reputation", lrep_conventional, lrep_ambitious),
(neq, ":giver_reputation", lrep_moralist),
##diplomacy end+
(neq, ":giver_reputation", lrep_goodnatured),
(neq, ":giver_reputation", lrep_upstanding),
(ge, "$g_talk_troop_faction_relation", 0),
(call_script, "script_cf_troop_get_random_leaded_town_or_village_except_center", ":giver_troop", ":giver_center_no"),
(assign, ":quest_target_center", reg0),

(it's trying to give a "collect taxes for me" quest)

and here's the actual script for parameter passing: (12000 lines later)

# script_cf_troop_get_random_leaded_town_or_village_except_center
# Input: arg1 = troop_no, arg2 = except_center_no
# Output: reg0 = center_no (Can fail)
#SB : only called from checking qst_collect_taxes, apply condition as follows
## not close to arg2 (Native only checks if quest giver is inside town)
## not under siege/raided (arg3)
("cf_troop_get_random_leaded_town_or_village_except_center",
[
(store_script_param, ":troop_no", 1),
(store_script_param, ":except_center_no", 2), #unused I guess
(store_script_param, ":center_state", 3), #pass in svs_normal

Those comments are the original comments. Someone goofed in the code before I took it, and I passed it through.
Easy fix.

"https://puu.sh/A8poz/24f8cbbd9e.png"
it looks to me like this is called EVERY SINGLE QUEST once you have accepted quest "collect taxes".
This isnt a 1.173 problem at all but a "where should the target of the quest be" with 3 parameters expected and only 2 passed, so the third could be anything and whatever was expecting the "anything" lost its result, crashing the NEXT call (but not per se the one placed just now).

Its STILL a simple fix, but its totally waiting on you to try to update or start a fresh quest to see it next.
I go 3 hours without issue because I dont take quests, except closing bandit spawns, and I do that seldom. In your case you crashed every 5 minutes because you focused primarily on quests, instead of the (rest of the) game. I guess some people only do quests the entire mod; in most mods its probably the only way to level up or grow relations. Here you'd grow relations faster by interacting with epidemics (town relation) or assisting villages with bandits (faction relation) but I understand its all there is in most mods. Hmm.
There's certainly mods that focus more on quests.  I probably focused exclusively on economics, logistics, spells, dynamic defenses, dynamic buffs/debuffs, and prejudice effects on diplomacy, but hmmm.OK well anyway it's a simple enough fix.

EDIT: fixed the red script message but the NEXT quest I took hung me in the test game sent me.
So there may be more than 1 layer that needs a fix.

here's an oddity I found that is v1.173 specific:
rgl_post_warning_line: get_skeleton_anim failed for: equip_musket
rgl_post_warning_line: get_skeleton_anim failed for: equip_musket
rgl_post_warning_line: get_skeleton_anim failed for: psiphoon_musket_reload_revised
rgl_post_warning_line: get_skeleton_anim failed for: psiphoon_musket_reload_revised
rgl_post_warning_line: get_skeleton_anim failed for: reload_pistol_new
rgl_post_warning_line: get_skeleton_anim failed for: musket_thrust_forward
rgl_post_warning_line: get_skeleton_anim failed for: musket_thrust_forward_parry
rgl_post_warning_line: get_skeleton_anim failed for: musket_thrust_forward_parry
rgl_post_warning_line: get_skeleton_anim failed for: equip_pistol
rgl_post_warning_line: get_skeleton_anim failed for: equip_pistol
rgl_post_warning_line: get_skeleton_anim failed for: pike_brace
rgl_post_warning_line: get_skeleton_anim failed for: shield_bash loading time:  71155
  those are the dual stab animations that are v150 P4b / v155/v156 any.
  I spent 7 hours fighting orc raiders and otherwise visiting elves, orcs, and sarranids under Warband 1.173 today.  The only crash I could make was quests -- ANY quest seemed to hang, right after accepting the quest.  Except quests, I couldn't get a hang in battle or walking around town/etc.

I'll try to see if PBOD spear wall order works correctly for more spear using troops, maybe with v155 custom troops tomorrow since I put all my test troops with dual stab capable spears.  I'm mainly interested in their parry or bash while bracing.  Other than that I still couldn't find an oddity.  I'll concede quests are a core part of the game for most people, despite that you could cheesily click camp: Phantasy settings: enable cheat menu: exit: talk to the lord you think you needed a quest for: "cheat - take the following action": "cheat - like me" and you already have +2 relation, about double the payoff from the quests.  4 of those and you're ready to ask for marriage of his daughter.

Or if lesbian roleplay is desired, cheat marry me as a female player to a female lord (male player to female lord and female player to male lord already worked).  The only hole is asking for marriage permission on behalf of a daughter as a female will be misinterpreted as a request to marry the male lord.  Not sure if a female lord will have the dialog for "cement a relationship" which is the lead-in for marriage proposals.  I took away some of the gender checks but there are 3-4 layers of checks and one still has to be there to handle normal marriage proposals female player to male lord.  Anyway, THAT quest last worked in 1.172    I'll try it tomorrow under 1.173

Currently using Warband 1.173. For some reason I downloaded and installed 156 B3, even though the file page says it's B2. When I try to start a new game the background is blank, though I can select the character options and see the stats it's giving me.

gsanders said:
I am tired of complaints about character creation, so I'll remove the mod for a while.  I wont give a date for when it returns.
You know that by talking the mod down, you are only affecting people who do not yet have it, right?  Those who are already playing it, and the complainers are all in that number, will just play whatever they have...

I know that no one is getting v156 out of my grubby little hands. :smile:

Tuidjy said:
gsanders said:
I am tired of complaints about character creation, so I'll remove the mod for a while.  I wont give a date for when it returns.
You know that by talking the mod down, you are only affecting people who do not yet have it, right?  Those who are already playing it, and the complainers are all in that number, will just play whatever they have...

I know that no one is getting v156 out of my grubby little hands. :smile:

Ahh well, the Veterans always hold onto their installer.
  I simply stop the next generation of comic book expecting users to complain about black and white "literature".  I understand that the age group for this mod alternates between playboy under the pillow and some sort of anime, and the expectation that anything worth someones time has at the minimum, facts and information needed to successfully make a character, but I'll accept that neither am I Dostoevsky or Victor Hugo.  I remember looking like Quasimodo in high school and acting, on only my best days, like Prince Myshkin, but I managed to forget the mandatory comic book element needed to be exactly like all the mods swimming in under-employed artists and mostly lacking in coders.  This mod has exactly the opposite problem.

I think I can manage to make a doodle suitable to fill in black spaces by October, in the same way a gang of monkeys armed with typewriters can reliably reproduce the works of Shakespeare.  "Given enough time".*

EDIT:  my scheme of hiding updates underneath banana trees seems to have failed me.  I'll hide updates where those I suspect have higher skills can find them, and leave something suitable for updates at a much later time where potential humans may yet discover them.  Not everyone is a primate; I simply have not devised the right screening process to understand how some can use the mod and others cannot, but I agree if its an insurmountable problem for them it becomes a problem for me.  Its not like I welcome problems; life already brought me enough of those.  The sad truth is, I play the mod just fine, and what little doesnt work just doesn't bother me enough.  I suppose that's why I prefer to not come here and get disappointed with stuff that last night seemed satisfying.

Ok this is weird, for some reason I can't play my earlier download of v156. I've tried extracting, dragging & dropping, and copying the Phantasy v156 folder into my modules folder, but it doesn't show up in the mods list in the Warband launcher. Any fix for this? I really want to be able to play this mod once my internet goes down Monday :sad:

HunterAlpha1 said:
I've tried extracting, dragging & dropping, and copying the Phantasy v156 folder into my modules folder, but it doesn't show up in the mods list in the Warband launcher.

A few things.  First, look at the        Phantasy v156    folder in modules under Mount&Blade Warband.
Make sure it looks like this and NOT showing ANOTHER folder called    Phantasy v156    INSIDE IT.
For Warband to find the mod, the module.ini file needs to be exactly inside the first folder the module sees and not buried deep inside some sub-folder.
JhSmn.jpg
    If it is, you need to right-click "cut" the inner-most    Phantasy v156,  change folders back to  Modules above both Phantasy v156 folders, and
right-click "paste" the inner  phantasy v156  folder you just cut so that the contents shown in my picture above actually land in the top Phantasy v156 folder.  This is MOST LIKELY the problem.

I should mention in the example I show the usual location of  Mount&Blade Warband is moved so that I can have more than 1 Warband version installed and so that Windows does not freak out when I copy files to the mod folders, as normally Warband is under "Program Files (x86)" and thus anything under that is considered Windows "Protected files" area for user account control, which in this case is silly, as the mod is anything but a Windows system file.  So the first part of the path shown is non-standard.  It allows me to start the mod in different versions of Warband to see if there is a version specific aspect to some reported bug.

Problem #2 is you have too many mods showing.  Some people fix this by brute force: they remove some mods and magically the mod they wanted now shows.  The easy way to solve this is to notice there is an up and down slider when you pick mods and you just have to slide the mod list down until you see the mod you wanted.  Every time a mod changes name you need to do this.

gsanders said:
HunterAlpha1 said:
I've tried extracting, dragging & dropping, and copying the Phantasy v156 folder into my modules folder, but it doesn't show up in the mods list in the Warband launcher.

A few things.  First, look at the        Phantasy v156    folder in modules under Mount&Blade Warband.
Make sure it looks like this and NOT showing ANOTHER folder called    Phantasy v156    INSIDE IT.
For Warband to find the mod, the module.ini file needs to be exactly inside the first folder the module sees and not buried deep inside some sub-folder.
JhSmn.jpg
    If it is, you need to right-click "cut" the inner-most    Phantasy v156,  change folders back to  Modules above both Phantasy v156 folders, and
right-click "paste" the inner  phantasy v156  folder you just cut so that the contents shown in my picture above actually land in the top Phantasy v156 folder.  This is MOST LIKELY the problem.

Problem #2 is you have too many mods showing.  Some people fix this by brute force: they remove some mods and magically the mod they wanted now shows.  The easy way to solve this is to notice there is an up and down slider when you pick mods and you just have to slide the mod list down until you see the mod you wanted.  Every time a mod changes name you need to do this.
AHH! Lol I am such a noob, I forgot about scrolling up and down. Don't mind me, I'll be over in the corner wearing the dunce cap. :oops:

155 b2 plus, so i start necromancer with cleric and hwen i chose my deity it gave me a morningstar, but i chose the one with the spear. On another note as a lich im getting healed by both the positive energy burst and the heal spell, also can you add elementall damage to fire strike, like 1-3 per skill level or something,  tnx beforehand.

Oh and not sure if its a bug or if it already fixed, when you weild an elemntal weapon your fire strike deals elemental damage like the weapon.

Edit: cant enter enchanced tournaments, mod crashes, all of the tournament otions from the camp menu i can open without a hitch

zecond said:
155 b2 plus,
Edit: cant enter enchanced tournaments, mod crashes, all of the tournament otions from the camp menu i can open without a hitch

Enhanced Tournaments have reliably crashed my 155 games as well. At first I thought it was using Warband 1.173, but back dating to 1.172 didn't fix it.
Oddly, this has NEVER happened with the 156 versions, either in Warband 1.173 or 1.172.
The only solutions have been to either disable Enhanced Tournaments, or just play the 156 series.
I don't think the difference is worth not switching to V 156. (hint, hint! :fruity:)

@Gsanders: Maybe this is the God of Modders saying you should quietly allow 155 to die a natural death? :razz: I know 155 has been a thorn in your side for awhile. :wink:

Hi guys,

I've updated to the latest patch (v156 B4) and it seems that the charm spell is now bugged.
Instead of the charm effect, it is now doing damage. I've already tried reinstalling everything, but this doesn't seem to work.
Everything worked perfectly when I was still on the B3 patch.

Any help would be appreciated.

MrExpendable said:
Hi guys,

I've updated to the latest patch (v156 B4) and it seems that the charm spell is now bugged.
Instead of the charm effect, it is now doing damage. I've already tried reinstalling everything, but this doesn't seem to work.

It's possible, every magic spell is reorganized so all the spells are put into one big procedure instead of dozens of small ones like in B2plus so it may be charm is bumping into the one after it. For first aid you could apply patch v156 B2plus over it while I look for an issue at B4.  This is exactly why I didn't just hide B4 for myself; public usually finds things I miss.  Its also why I did not delete B2plus like I normally would.

I wanted to look at some issues that have been nuisances for months now and address them this week so after solving this and those I'll make a combined B5.

EDIT:  I believe what you are seeing is a little different:
    The charm person spell summons a throwing weapon "itm_charm_person", which needs to have damage set so that it can
a) penetrate shield. which won't happen if the damage done is too low    AND
b) penetrate potentially heavy armor, else it can't "damage" the target  AND
c) the charm 'payload' can only fire if the target actually takes damage.
d)    also, the AI for the caster would normally skip what looked like the weakest weapon and prefer magic missile if the "damage" number were low.  (But you're right as well, we'll get to that shortly):

BUT, in the past, the actual damage was stripped off, possibly intentionally and possibly negligently, in as much as most of Guspav's spells were missing a line that delivers the initial damage along with their payload. All of his payload code did the job intended but he missed the line that also did the initial damage. When I moved this into one huge package I didn't put an exemption for charm person to skip delivering the initial 'damage',
I'll do that for next time but I don't really think its serious enough to panic yet (meaning I won't take down B4 over an oddity that isn't game killing).  Probably next patch is Friday-ish, as a "B5".

EDIT2:  trying it for myself I only do damage I didnt see any charms so I'll scratch it a bit more.  Interesting.

gsanders said:
MrExpendable said:
Hi guys,

It's possible, every magic spell is reorganized so all the spells are put into one big procedure instead of dozens of small ones like in B2plus so it may be charm is bumping into the one after it. For first aid you could apply patch v156 B2plus over it while I look for an issue at B4.  This is exactly why I didn't just hide B4 for myself; public usually finds things I miss.  Its also why I did not delete B2plus like I normally would.

I wanted to look at some issues that have been nuisances for months now and address them this week so after solving this and those I'll make a combined B5.

EDIT:  I believe what you are seeing is a little different:
    The charm person spell summons a throwing weapon "itm_charm_person", which needs to have damage set so that it can
a) penetrate shield. which won't happen if the damage done is too low    AND
b) penetrate potentially heavy armor, else it can't "damage" the target  AND
c) the charm 'payload' can only fire if the target actually takes damage.
d)    also, the AI for the caster would normally skip what looked like the weakest weapon and prefer magic missile if the "damage" number were low.  (But you're right as well, we'll get to that shortly):

BUT, in the past, the actual damage was stripped off, possibly intentionally and possibly negligently, in as much as most of Guspav's spells were missing a line that delivers the initial damage along with their payload. All of his payload code did the job intended but he missed the line that also did the initial damage. When I moved this into one huge package I didn't put an exemption for charm person to skip delivering the initial 'damage',
I'll do that for next time but I don't really think its serious enough to panic yet (meaning I won't take down B4 over an oddity that isn't game killing).  Probably next patch is Friday-ish, as a "B5".

EDIT2:  trying it for myself I only do damage I didnt see any charms so I'll scratch it a bit more.  Interesting.

Ahh, I see. Will play B3 until the new patch arrives.
Thanks for your quick reply.  :smile:

Btw, I absolutely enjoy this gem of a mod and hope that you won't lose interest in updating it.
I understand your frustration though, especially when you put so much time in it.
Thanks for the time and effort you've put into this, it is very polished so far and I've yet to experience any crashes with the latest versions.

Just a quick note  re: MrExpendable's finding:

Digging into the problem more I found 8 spells not being entered correctly.  The whole block was being skipped completely, so flame arrow, blackbolt, acid bolt, charm person, vampiric bolt, the sound effect (only) for magic missile were all getting skipped, so just the missile damage went through for these.

Also barbarian rage would have been skipped.
  I've removed v156 B4 and will have a fixed version "Soon"*, but I'm looking for more things to add to it first. I've just gotten charm person working in my debug and for completeness will test others then make a barbarian to validate each step is working.  I suppose I should buy a few special weapons as well.  Staves seem to be working.  The special weapons section was not closed correctly and so it skipped the check for thrown spell items check and everything underneath was simply never being entered.

EDIT:  This is fixed and tested working, but I wanted to add something more to the patch before releasing, it being only mid-week.
  So far added 12 new Rigale recipes, fixed a glowing helm for blazing hand vanquishers, made minor edits at items.
  Doubtless there is room for something else tomorrow.

This test character for v156 created with Warband 1.173 has one each of every new item I had time to build:
      https://drive.google.com/file/d/1OH-t_d0IwNrtbAGx40NIe2FJN7IGA3Rv/view?usp=sharing
  Save games aren't stored at the mod; they are found in their own directory under Windows "my Documents" or "Documents" folder.
Look for "Mount&Blade Warband Savegames"  and if you made even 1 character in Phantasy v156 there will be a subfolder "Phantasy v156"
Next either rename any existing  Now right click on this tiny little 7z after downloading, "7-zip" "extract here"  and copy the file sg08.sav  to this folder.
I just now renamed it to sg08.sav to have less chance to collide with any game you started.

I'm thinking about checking the quality of goods used and offering a tiny bonus on the crafting roll for good materials, and a tiny minus for low quality materials for tomorrow.  I'm also thinking of adding a horse barding to convert specific horses to specific armored horses.  I'll give it more thought tonight.

EDIT:  and actually everything I mentioned it up for the moment at my shared folder with save games and notes:
  https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1IpoRh0Pu3j3cvyNwMnEZk9SLYN2uT2lW?usp=sharing

It looks to me that if you are in v155 series and you ask the constable to train troops you lose the custom troops you made.  If you don't ask the constable to train troops, your custom troops definition stays intact.  This is a fairly important asterisk to keep in mind.
Test char  https://drive.google.com/file/d/1tPPWDlNku5JhGdKyMEajTsAfez-PM13f/view?usp=sharing    Warband v1.173 

----
  Actually I found a better excuse for this happening:  there is a simple_trigger which used to be firing at 0 delay (every frame, or 60 times a second) to check if the custom troops were empty (as in just loaded from a savegame) and then refill them.  I had set that value to be 0.25 (as in 4 times per game hour, meaning somewhere between 1/15th and 1/240th as many times as before, so less delay on map movement), but the custom trees don't load reliably unless I reset it back to 0.  If the trees don't load reliably it can also forget what type of tree you selected, 7 deep, 6 deep with 1 split or 5 deep and 2 splits.  Instead, I get a sad custom tree that shows just my icon and all my custom troops are permanently naked.

I've reset that value to original but I am still watching behavior in v155 B5 right now.

I'm aware of a minor error message at v156 B5 where companion lessons at the crafting guilds in town give an opcode 23 error
at rigale_check_crafting_success.  That's a game_menus error that is fixed on B5 that I am working on now for v155 but I'll have to fix it later.  You actually can still go ahead and take the lessons, it just gives an annoying message, without harming anything else.

I just tried a barbarian character on patch 156b5. Bear in mind this is my first game on the 2018 version and I'm not yet aware of all the mechanics. Anyway, whenever the enrage feature triggers I get dealt the same amount of damage as the rage damage multiplier. An example of the combat log is as follows:
Code:
After that enraging hit, your damage is set to 118%.
Received 118 damage.
Granted, as I said, I'm not familiar with all the mechanics yet. I was fighting forest bandits which for a couple hits were doing less than 10 damage to my character, but was then promptly followed by two of these enrage-messages with one one-shotting my horse and the other my character.

Back
Top Bottom