Bugs in 1.010?

Users who are viewing this thread

Eric_Clapton

Sergeant
Do I have a failure in my installation, or do other people have the same issues than me?

- Started new game
- entered wercheg
- wanted to take apart in melee fights at arena
- fight begins, but not inside the city or the arena. Its just grass overall and a empty chest.

- in dialogs the town and/or lords names is always in form "Ugly the Bastard", whitch is my name.

Think I haveto dl full version of 1.010 and completely ReInstall. Had some tweaks and the graphics mod in the 1.003

I didn't try the arena fight yet, so I can't comment on that, but what I did experience now is the same thing as with some previous upgrades (pre v.1.0xx). I load a game from 1.003, and my screen is flooded with messages. I don't get any other messages for like 30 min, and then when I finally start getting some, I decide to load another game, and it all starts again.

Here's what I got:

Not yet. If anyone else has this problem, and has also tried starting a new game, please inform us of your experiences.

Not a bug, more of a performance issue, but the lag that occurs when enemies are spawned in arena fights which disappeared in previous versions of 1.x has now returned with 1.010.  :evil:

PS. I didn't want to mess things up, so I reinstalled 1.003 and patched it to 1.010 and started a new game.

Here is an arenafight:

did you have tweaks or mods in 1.003? My game runs just fine with 1.010 installed over vanilla native.

Merlkir said:
did you have tweaks or mods in 1.003? My game runs just fine with 1.010 installed over vanilla native.

Yes, I had a native expansion(or whatever the name was) and some smaller tweaks

Eric_C

Lord Sami said:
I didn't try the arena fight yet, so I can't comment on that, but what I did experience now is the same thing as with some previous upgrades (pre v.1.0xx). I load a game from 1.003, and my screen is flooded with messages. I don't get any other messages for like 30 min, and then when I finally start getting some, I decide to load another game, and it all starts again.

Here's what I got:

same thing when I click 'L'

Thanks.. I'm pretty crappy whith these things... was good whith the Amiga500 thou, but after that I haven't used computer so much...

Eric_C

I try again whith the imagethingie, had another bug. The town gates are locked whenchoosing "take a walk around the streets"

2984707398_4aacf0320a.jpg

Uninstall and install the full latest version would be the first thing I would do. Magelord's tweaks, programs used to edit, and  mods that overwrite native files are all not a good thing to use right now until it's sorted out what's compatible again.

When leading a rebellion it seems you're not able to give commands to the lords supporting your candidate  :shock:

Cookie Eating Huskarl said:
i went to my village to recruit some men and i instantly auto raided my own village... what the heck??

Buahahaa!  :lol:

It sounds like 1.010 brought more bugs with it than it fixed!

But not to worry, I bet we'll be getting a fix patch in no time.

Back
Top Bottom