[BUGS] Freelancer 1.5

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
taragoth said:
General_Buttnaked said:
Thanks for helping. I'm trying Floris Basic, and am getting a crash and error when I attempt to load my freelancer savegame. It has something to do with a trigger limit being exceeded. I'm off to the Floris forum to ask for help with that.

It seems as if Freelancer II isn't going to be happening, unfortunately. Hopefully I'm wrong.

Thanks for the help!

You never know..

I'd love to be wrong  :grin:.

But seriously, as much as I've enjoyed your work, your real life personal happiness, well being, and responsibilities come first. All the best, and thank you!

General_Buttnaked said:
taragoth said:
General_Buttnaked said:
Thanks for helping. I'm trying Floris Basic, and am getting a crash and error when I attempt to load my freelancer savegame. It has something to do with a trigger limit being exceeded. I'm off to the Floris forum to ask for help with that.

It seems as if Freelancer II isn't going to be happening, unfortunately. Hopefully I'm wrong.

Thanks for the help!

You never know..

I'd love to be wrong  :grin:.

But seriously, as much as I've enjoyed your work, your real life personal happiness, well being, and responsibilities come first. All the best, and thank you!

Well said :smile:

Also your freelancer 1.51 saves wont work with Floris, so just start again.

Okay, I have a really weird bug, and I don't know if anyone else has it. The textures on many of the shields and suits of armor are transparent, and you can see right through them. While it isn't the worst bug around, there's just something fundamentally wrong about being able to see through your commander's body.

I don't really know if this is a bug or not but when my Commander was in his town and it was beseiged they attacked. It gave me options Desert, Join my commander, and stuff like that. So I clicked join my Commander in Battle. It then just kept saying "The Enemy Has Been Forced To Retreat. The Assault Is Over, However The Siege Continues." Then I clicked it three more times ( four in total ), all the while still saying this each time I click it "The Enemy Has Been Forced To Retreat. The Assault Is Over, However The Siege Continues." Then the army left and the garrison only lost like 50 guys. Bug?

When your lord goes to a town, you can enter stationed town, go to market place, sell bread(s) and leave..
Then you get your bread(s) back and you can just spam that thingy :grin:

twistedzac said:
I don't know If its a bug ,but it never happend in Native.

After I got stronger I left army and  become a Lord and after some time I became a marshal, then I sent a word to assemble an army but no one came, then I talked to a Lord and he said this http://i.imgur.com/9OucR.jpg
ive had the same problem, whenever you become a prisoner while in a lords army you stay a prisoner forever and ever

Swordyke said:
Cairn Curio said:
ZeroNoID said:
Is these mod  dead?
From what I hear, not exactly, if anyone wants to pick it up, they can, but it's not currently being developed.

And Taragoth, the original developer recently returned to the Taleworlds-Forum-scene, so well, he might be back :wink:

The person making it quit working on it. Have you payed attention to the previous conversation.

Thats good, Freelancer is one of my favorite mods, nice to see it getting back in action... hopefully. All you said was that he returned, that doesn't necessary mean that he's working on it again, but him being a moderator definitely hints at it.

Cairn Curio said:
Thats good, Freelancer is one of my favorite mods, nice to see it getting back in action... hopefully. All you said was that he returned, that doesn't necessary mean that he's working on it again, but him being a moderator definitely hints at it.

That's what I said  :shock:  :lol:

Well I've been really tired lately and I guess my translation skills are poor as a result, not the first time I would need to ask could you repeat that. Well good all the same.

I am having a problem rescuing a lord. And this is not in a mission. :sad:

I was serving under Count Klargus as a Man-at-Arms, and was just a day behind receiving my final promotion to a knight. But then suddenly a Nord Jarl with larger army appeared and defeated Klargus in battle. Both me and Klargus were taken prisoner, and that Jarl started rushing towards his castle. I escaped halfway and followed him. He reached his castle, and I immediately went to a neighbouring village in the evening and told the elder to start that big fire. At midnight I went in the castle, found the dungeon guard and killed him. Then I told Klargus to stay behind me.

As soon as I moved out of the dungeon, Klargus started weirdly moving towards the rear. No command to follow, charge or stay worked on him.

I killed an enemy soldier who came my way, but my health was very low. In the meantime, Klargus disappeared somewhere. I searched for him, he was moving towards a tower when I last saw him. And then I went inside that tower, searched for him on the two floors where a scream was coming from. And as soon as I came to the top floor, it was Klargus who hit me with a full head-on attack as if I was an enemy!

I mean, WTF?! I am killed by the lord I am trying to rescue? I never encountered this bug in Native. It seems to me like a script has gone problematic, or probably a coding error, since I have a perfectly working game with latest update, and all other mods work fine too.

Is Klargus insane or something? :lol:

And after that BAM he gave on my head, I was imprisoned in the castle. He too lives in the dungeon, which is his own fault. I ragequitted the game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom