[BUGS] Freelancer 1.5

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi guy, i've got some problems :
I'm triing to play all best classes off all kingdoms, and until now i progress in it withou problems : Nord Huskarls, Mamelouks, Marksman,.... but when i was a vaegir Marksman, my lord betrayed and go to the Swadian. I stayed with him 'til the end of my service (ie : we lost a battle) but now, every kingdom who accepts to enlist me wants me as a "vaegir marksman", so i can't become a swadian knight for example.

Have you an idea to fix it?
Anyway,  i totally love this mod, exactly what i was waiting for!

Draghor said:
Hi guy, i've got some problems :
I'm triing to play all best classes off all kingdoms, and until now i progress in it withou problems : Nord Huskarls, Mamelouks, Marksman,.... but when i was a vaegir Marksman, my lord betrayed and go to the Swadian. I stayed with him 'til the end of my service (ie : we lost a battle) but now, every kingdom who accepts to enlist me wants me as a "vaegir marksman", so i can't become a swadian knight for example.

Have you an idea to fix it?
Anyway,  i totally love this mod, exactly what i was waiting for!

If I were you, I would re-enlist in the army of that same lord and then leave his service. I hope that solves your problem :smile:

Yeah, i thought about that, i'll do it later. At this point I go back to a Vaegir lord, enlist-exit, but didn't function (more a test than a hope).

Thank you for answering so fast I'll tell u

Nop, it doesn't change anything, except that now he enlist me as a mameluke (Gundur changes faction every week...) So i retire but Swadia still wants me as a Marksman.

EDIT :
Ok, i understand the bug : i've got the same thing by joining the Kerghit as a Rodoks Crossbowman.

So, when your lord changes of kingdom, you (as far as I see) can't choose anymore the troops of the new kingdom.

Hey I just made an account because I didn't see anybody else having this issue.

The whole map except for the steppes and the desert is covered in snow? I don't know what caused this issue and it was working fine for months before a couple days ago. I have it on steam if that matters.

Here's a screenshot

http://i.imgur.com/L8ruhmg.jpg

Besides this everything works perfectly so this is by no means game breaking, but it's very annoying

Things I've tried:

1. Re-install of both Freelancer and Warband
2. Using different versions of Warband
3. Creating another character in case it was a corrupt save somehow
4. Verifying the cache on steam
5. Crying in the fetal position

So I found a bug today when playing a female character. I was enlisted in the army of a Lord whom I then married. After that the freelancer conversation options (I would like some leave/I want to be relieved form service) Were completely missing. I just deserted his army after that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom